Spoons

Evil Angel

 

You were walking home, hand in hand with Suho. And with 5 other boys following behind.
 
You sighed, *Why are they so noisy back there?* "Yah!" you turned around and yelled at the 5 boys. They stopped and stared. "Can you... stop that." you said, trying to calm yourself down. Eyes blinking red.
 
"Eesh. Demon."
 
Your eyes went fully red and you gave a bad death glare to Sehun. You motioned your hand to Sehun and he floated in the air, heading towards the lake.
 
"Yah! Yah! Lemme down! AH~ OMMA SAVE ME!" Sehun kicked his legs in mid-air while the others watched in amazement. "I'm sorry! Just let me down!"
 
"Woo~ Go Eunji~" Chanyeol clapped his hands and cheered you on.
 
"Yah! I thought you were on my side!"
 
"Eh. Maybe." Chanyeol shrugged.
 
Suho shook his head and sighed, "Let him go, Eunji."
 
You softened by his words and slowly let his feet touch the ground. You pointed your finger in his face, "Do it again and I'll move you to the pacific ocean."
 
Sehun put his hands up in defeat, "Fine fine. Eesh." Sehun pouted and quietly followed behind.
 
==============
 
You sighed again, watching the 6 boys play card games on the floor.
 
"I think I win." Kai mumbled.
 
"No Sehun wins." Sehun whined.
 
"I think I lose."
 
"See~ D.O isn't happy about his cards."
 
You blurted out, "Chanyeol won... again."
 
"I did!"
 
"He did!"
 
"Hell no!"
 
"four aces. yep." You nodded your head.
 
"Dammit. Forgot about the aces."
 
"Who forgets the aces, Suho?"
 
"I WIN!" Chanyeol threw his two pairs of aced on the ground and starts jumping up and down.
 
You acted dramatically like something just happened, "OMG! AN EARTHQUAKE!"
 
"Yay-..." Chanyeol stared at you then sat back down.
 
"Here I'll play." You sat down in between Kyungsoo and Kai and shuffled the cards.
 
"What are we playing now?" Baekhyun whined.
 
You glared at him, "Spoons."
 
"SPOONS!"
 
You and the rest covered your ears. "Ow. Kai. We get it, you like playing Spoons."
 
Kai clapped his hands, "Let's start. Where are the spoons~" Kai sang.
 
"I got it." You motioned your hands and spoons came floating towards the mini circle. They landed in the middle in rows.
 
"I start first."
 
"No me!"
 
"me, me, me!"
 
"Me!"
 
They argued and finally got the starter. Suho.
 
The cards were passed out and the game begun.
 
*Trying to get all fours.* you thought to yourself. But you paid more attention to the spoons. You looked back up at your cards then back at the four- wait... *Three spoons!?!?* You tried not to panic and slowly motioned your hand and the spoon floated softly on your hand, you hid the spoon in between your legs.
 
You looked around to whoever got the first spoon. Kai. You smirked at each other and kept acting like no spoons were taken yet.
 
Baekhyun's eyes widened and he yelled and grabbed a spoon, "SPOON!"
 
The rest quickly tried to grab the last one but Suho got it. "Yes!"
 
"Dammit." Sehun hit his head.
 
Kyungsoo growled under his breath and crossed his arms.
 
You and Kai laughed and made hi-fives. "OMG! WE ARE LIKE NINJAS!"
 
A voice came into your head. *Wait... who was tha-, omma?*
 
*Yes, me darling. It's omma. I see you've made Earth friends.*
 
"Actually, omma. They're called friends on Earth."
 
All eyes went on you.
 
"Oh. Her and her omma talk to each other. Her omma talks to her in her head. Weird, right?" Suho  clarified. They nodded as they understood.
 
*That's great, Eunji. Now... I have a new mission for you.*
 
"Say it loud and proud, omma." You waited.
 
*Only one person chooses the path. Good or bad?* and she left.
 
"...... what?" Your eyes furrowed as you thought of the new mission riddle again. *Only one person chooses the path. Good or bad?*
 
"Mission?" Suho asked you.
 
You nodded, "Yep. Sorry guys. Can't play cards anymore. Go on without me. I need time to think." You all stood up and put the cards away.
 
"Dammit. I gotta go. My mom just called." Sehun waved good bye and left first.
 
"I should too then. It's getting late and I didn't get much sleep last night. It was fun." Chanyeol bowed and left with Baekhyun following behind.
 
"Well," Kai sighed and wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo, "I think me and Kyungsoo should go too.. right?" Kai gave him a 'you better say yes or you die' look.
 
"Huh? Oh yeah. I should go. Bye!" Kai and Kyungsoo waved good bye and left. Now was just you and Suho.
 
Suho wrapped and arm around your shoulder and kissed your temple. "Thinking?"
 
"What do you think?" You raised an eyebrow at him.
 
"Hmm," Suho pretended to think, "You're thinking about me."
 
You hit his arm, "No." you chuckled, "What the hell."
 
Suho kissed your soft lips and walked to his desk, "I should be thinking too."
 
Your heart jumped at the kiss. Your lips curled up into a smile but you quickly shook it off to think about the riddle.