Feelings

Evil Angel

 

You and Suho came back home during night time.
 
You yawned, "So tired. Let me sleep." You layed on Suho's bed.
 
Suho closed the door and crossed his arms, "When will I ever get to sleep on my bed again?"
 
You blinked, "I thought you slept on it a few days ago with me." Suho blushed and headed for the bathroom.
 
You shrugged, "Its true though." *Oh wait...* You smirked, "EW! NASTY, SUHO!" You shivered as you thought of Suho acting like Kai. NEVER! Those smirks and glares. You shivered again. *Never liked Kai and never will. He creeps me out but I'm creepier. hehe.*
 
======
 
"Yo!" You knocked on the bathroom door. No reply. "Can I use it?" Still no answer from Suho. "Hey, you! Don't tell me a shadow killed you in the shower?!" The you got worried. "Suho?.... Suho!?" You slammed on the door.
 
You used your power and unlocked the door from the inside. The door creaked open. You saw Suho sitting on the ground... TOPLESS!? You blushed, "Uhhh.." you poked his shoulder but he didn't reply. His head hung low and his hands were in his lap. Sitting with his legs crossed and his hair still wet. Wearing his night pants. *Why does he look so hot like that!?* your heart thumped as you kept staring at the hot man sitting on the ground.
 
"H-hey? You okay?" you said with a soft voice. "Did a shadow possess you? Please don't let that happen." you joked, a little. You sighed, "Yah!" you put your hands on your hips, "What are you doing on the floor? Get up." You made him float up a little until he said something.
 
"Don't." You rose an eyebrow and put him back down on the ground. "Sorry, Eunji. I'm not in the mood..... to joke around."
 
You blinked, not catching what Suho meant, "What?"
 
Suho looked up at you, tears weren't in his eyes, "I don't want to joke around anymore, Eunji. I'm tired of it."
 
You sat in front of him, "Then go to sleep."
 
"Not like that! Like....like...."
 
You rose an eyebrow, "Like what?"
 
"Like," Suho locked eyes with you, "I don't want to hold it in anymore."
 
You blinked, still not knowing what he meant.
 
Suho sighed, "I know you don't get it. It's getting late. Lets go to sleep." Suho stood up and walked out of the bathroom leaving you dumbfounded.
 
You quickly stood up and locked the door. *What does he mean by no more joking around?* You started to take your clothes off for a shower.
 
Suho ran his hand through his hair, "She doesn't get it." he mumbled to himself. He grumbled in frustration. *I've been waiting too long for this. She still doesn't understand. Maybe she never did like me too.*
 
You ruffled your hair with your towel, still trying to figure out what Suho meant. Your heart beat faster as you kept saying his name. Somehow you always found yourself smiling when he talked to you or when he smiles. You smiled at the thought. *But still, what does he mean?* You dried your hair and brushed it well. You came out of the bathroom and saw Suho laying on the couch.
 
You stared at Suho for a moment then walked to the bed without taking glances of him again. You stared at the dark ceiling. You sighed and turned to your side. *Not so tired anymore.* Your heart thumped like crazy and all you thought of was Suho. You would always smile when you think of him smiling and playing around with him. You frowned when you saw him having a bad day. You thought back about the kiss in the elevator, *Why did I kiss him?* you touched your lips. You smiled. *I can't sleep anymore. I can only sleep when Suho's around. Well he is on the couch anyways.* You wrinkled your nose and sat up from the bed.
 
You got off the bed and walked slowly to Suho. You crouched down to meet his face. *His sleeping face looks like an angel.* You smiled. *Omma, I think I fell for him.* You leaned your head closer to his. Both lips met, you puckered your lips and kissed his. *Wait. What did I just do? Its like my own body is controlling me. Right?*
 
Suho tilted his head and held the back of your head with his hand and kissed you. Your eyes widen *He's awake!* Suho's eyes opened and locked eyes with your gigantic eyes. He closed them again.
 
Some how you liked the kiss and closed your eyes as well. Tilting your head the other way and lips moved in sync. Heart beats increased as each kiss filled the bodies of love. You both smiled as you kept kissing.
 
Suho broke the kiss and touched foreheads, "Eunji-ah." He said in a loving voice. You looked up at him.
 
Suho was about to say something but you hushed him, "No." Suho stopped. "Suho?" You asked. Your heart beat faster and you gulped, locking eyes.
 
"Nae?"
 
The corner of your lips curled up, "I think I've fallen for you."
 
Suho's heart skipped a beat. *Am I hearing this right? That EUNJI FELL FOR ME!?* Suho smiled a bit too wide and kissed your lips again. Your eyes widened at what he did, not expecting that. "Told you so."
 
Your face went red. You pushed yourself away from him, "Shuddup." You stood up to walk away but someone held your wrist. You looked down, "What?"
 
Suho stared into your eyes, "Stay with me."
 
You rolled your eyes, "I will. I'll be just over there anyways-"
 
"No. I'm serious." Suho scooted over and there was room on the couch. You shook your head and chuckled, laying down next to him. Both layed down on the side so there was room. Suho wrapped an arm around your waist.
 
"What was that for?" You pushed his arm but he put the arm back in place.
 
"What do you mean?" Suho smirked a little.
 
You shifted his way and looked at him, "I mean the arm."
 
Suho tucked your hair behind your ear, "Eunji?"
 
"What?"
 
"Will you... be my girlfriend?"
 
You blinked, "Lemme think." *Should I? But isn't that against the law. I don't remember. Too many laws for this guardian thingy. Sigh. I don't know.* You smiled and cuddled into his chest, starting to get sleepy from thinking too much for the past hours, "Sure."
 
"Its a yes or no question, Eunji." Suho was also starting to get tired.
 
"Yes. Since I have to protect you anyways." You fell asleep.
 
Suho heard your calm breathing. He smiled and stoked your hair, "As long as you're next to me. Everything is perfect." Suho rested his chin on your head and fell asleep.
 
 
 
====================================================================
 
I am so sorry. (bows millions of times.) late update here. But ohhh! Eunji is Suho's GF now! My cheeks hurt from smiling to much. :)