Confession

Evil Angel

You and Suho got onto the bus. With him going in first because something.

~Flash back~

 

"Go in." Suho gestured his hand.

 

"No you go." you said with a plain face.

 

Suho smiled, "Ladies first."

 

"I'm your guardian. Go in first."

 

Suho sighed, "Aw c'mon! Just go in-"

 

"Get inside! Hurry!" The bus driver said.

 

Suho looked at you and sighed. Suho came in first. Then you followed.

~Flash back gone~

 

You and Suho sat next to each other. This time Suho sat near the window. Your favorite spot to sit at.

 

"Why can't I sit there?" you crossed your arms.

 

Suho raised his eyebrow, "Because I came in first."

 

You smirked as something came in your mind, "Don't you like girls that are by the window when its a beautiful day and they're reading a book and she puts her hair behind her ear?" you stare at him innocently, smiling.

 

Suho growled as you were right. "Shuddup." Suho looked out the window.

 

You stared at him. His soft light skin on his face. His twinkling brown eyes and pink soft lips. "Now I'm imagining you as a girl."

 

Suho looked at you and saw you were deeply staring at him. Suho blushed and looked back out the window. Too shy to talk.

 

You smirked and broke the gaze.

 

==============================================================

 

"Damn it. Almost fell asleep on the bus again." you rubbed your right eye which made you look cute. Suho smiled secretly.

 

Suho quickly went to a poker face, "I wish you did." he mummled to himself so you couldn't hear. Then he thought about the kiss...then the peck on the cheek, then the confession he gave her, then the question, then the bed accident. His heart thumped at every flash back in his mind. "Ooof!" Suho hit the door.

 

You laughed hysterically. "That was hilarious! Do it again. I should've controlled you!" You clap your hands like a seal and walk inside, Suho opened the door for you.

 

Suho unlocked the door with his key and you two walked inside the hotel room. Suho the lights and sighed, "It's nice to be back."

 

You smiled at him, you saw Suho looking at you and smiling back. A smile that he never gave you. *What type of smile is that?* It was too loving, caring, like...like he really really liked you. Your heart thumped. You just had to say the truth. But not now since it was night time.

 

"I'm going to sleep." Suho sat on the couch.

 

You nod, sadly. You watched him walk to the couch. Your eyes looked sad. *Wait. Why am I sad all of the sudden. This doesnt feel right. I need to stay close to him.* you sat next to him, arms touching each other.

 

Suho's heart went crazy but he had to ctay calm, "Wh-why are you here?"

 

You sighed and huffed, "I'm your guardian. Duh~" you lied. You felt comfortable and warm next to him.

 

Suho gulped and looked back to the "T.V" "Oh. Okay."

 

You sighed again *Why the hell am I sighing? And why am I so close to him? And why can't I move to walk away!?* you forced yourself to get up and you wlked to the bed.

 

Then Suho went sad. He wanted to stay next to you. Longer. feeling the warmth and getting more comfortable. Suho growled softly. Suho looked at you. You had your knees you your chest and you held tightly. Like you were sad and hurt. Suho sat on the bed in front of you, "Tho Gwenchana?" (A/N: Means are you okay in korean.) 

 

You nod, "I'm fine." you lied. You knew Suho would never take that.

 

Suho patted your head, "Just tell me." his voice was soft and caring. He was worried and you both knew it.

 

You looked at him, into his eyes. Remembering what your omma said for your mission *You have ti make a confession. Any confession and that mission his over and you'll go to the next one.* you sighed.

 

"Go on. It's okay." Suho put his hand down and waited.

 

"I....I...I feel weird when I'm around you."

 

Suho's eyess shot up.

 

"I've never had this feeling before. It's like my heart has changed. Everytime I'm around you my heart goes crazy! And whenever I'm away from you, its not comfortable, well because you're super warm and I'm cold all the time." you lied on that part. "My heart never stops beating so fast. Like it's almost exploding.Whenever I'm around you that's what happens. Do you think a guradrian has to feel like that to protect their person?" you looked at Suho.

 

Suho shrugged, "I dunno. I dont guard and I'm not a guardian."

 

You sighed, "Oh well. It's okay, Suho."

 

"Or maybe," Suho smaled, the warming smile. "You like me too."

 

Your face went red and your eyes shot up, "Yah!" you hit his arm and Suho rubbed it. Your eyes went red, "I do not. Rule number one in the rule book of Guardian Angels: Never fall in love with your person or harder missons will come. Rule number two: Kissing makes harder missions too." you stare back at him. His mouth dropped open.

 

"I wasn't planning on kissing you. You did."

 

Your face went red again, "Aish. Just-..just go to sleep!" you  hit him again. Suho laughed.

 

"Okay. Night."

 

You held his wrist to stop him. Suho stared at you, "Umm......nevermind." you were too embarrassed to say it.

 

Suho sighed, "Just tell me."

 

"It's nothing."

 

"Yah. Did you know that I get really mad when people do that. They want to say something but the don't tell it instead. Just hurry up."

 

"Really?"

 

"Really really."

 

"Can.....never mind. Its-" Suho kissed your cheek. Your eyes went big again. Your heart went crazy as usual.

 

"Just tell me." Suho said serious.

 

"It's nothing."

 

Suho smirked, "So you're saying that you want more kisses?" he joked. Only saying to tease you and to know because he really wanted to know.

 

Your face went red, "No. Yah! Stop teasing me!"

 

Suho laughed then his face went serious, "No seriously. I want to know." he looked into your eyes. With seriousness.

 

You sighed, "It's.........." you looked away, "Nothing." and you motioned your hand and he moved back to the couch.

 

"Yah!" Suho yelled from across the room. He plopped onto the ground with a light thud. "Aish!" Suho stood up and dusted his pants. Suho walked towards you.

 

You motion your hand for him to stop. Suho froze. "Just sleep!"

 

Suho grumbled, "I really wanted to know though." Suho sounded sad.

 

You sighed and moved your hand on your lap, making Suho move again. Suho sat in front of you on the bed. "Just sleep."

 

Suho frowned, "But....I want to know. You know how much I hate it when people do that. It's like me turning into the hulk. Just say it. Is it a favor? A command? An order? A joke? Another confession?"

 

You thought, "Well....kind of. Except I already gave you the confession."

 

Suho's eyes widened, "You gave me a confession!? When!?"

 

"Just now. My heart aches.....remember?"

 

Suho pouted as he remembered that that was your confession, "Go on."

 

"Just sleep, Suho."

 

"But I want to-" You covered his mouth. Suho took your hand on.

 

"Sleep." you said in a whispery voice. "Apparently there are GIRLS! standing right in front of the door." you smiled. Then heard footsteps running away from the door.

 

"But how..."

 

"I can read minds....well only girls minds..since I'm a girl. I have a big mixture of powers. I'm the only one with it. Special or what?" You scoffed. "Just sleep, Suho. Don't worry about it. Okay?"

 

"Under one condition."

 

"Go on."

 

"Kiss me."

 

Your eyes widened and your face turned red. The your heart thumped faster and louder. Like how it did before. Your body was stiff. You shook the thoughts away, "No."

 

"But-" you kissed his forehead. Suho blushed, lightly.

 

"Better?" you said with a plain face. Suho shook his head no. You sighed, "Oh my god, Suho!" you rubbed your temples. You stared back at him, Suho was staring at you the whole time.

 

"Soo.....options?" Suho said.