J & D Forever

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Night came and both girls ate their dinner together, missing someone specifically. Dara sat on Jiyong’s usual seat and fed the little girl and patted her head gently after. There was a hint of sadness in their eyes.

“Unnie, when will oppa be back home?” the little Kwon asked before feeding herself some meat.

Dara stopped eating and put down her fork. “Hmm, I don’t know when’s the specific date baby but hopefully he’ll be back the day after tomorrow or if he can’t make it then on the third day.” She smiled.

Jihyun nodded. “I miss Jiyong oppa.”

“I miss him too baby girl” she held the girl’s hand and squeezed it. “Want me to call him after eating?”

Her eyes twinkle at the suggestion of Dara. “We can unnie?”

“Unnie will try her best okay? So finish your food so that we can call your oppa.”

“Neh Dara unnie!”

 

After they cleaned the table and Dara washing the dishes, they plopped down on the couch while playing another fairytale movie of Jihyun. She fished out her phone from her pocket and pressed speed dial 1. Jihyun, who was sitting on the lap of Dara, sang the theme song of the movie.

“Did it ring unnie?” she glanced back at the older girl.

Dara grinned and nodded. “Yes baby.”

It took a couple of rings before the other line picked it up.

“Jiyongie?” she asked. It might be Secretary Kim or other employee.

There were shuffling and sounds of zipping before the person answered. “Oh babe”

That familiar sound of breathing and voice gave a warm feeling in her. She gave the phone to Jihyun and put it on speaker mode.

“JIYONG OPPA!” Jihyun greeted her brother in much enthusiasm. “Bogoshippeeooo~~” she was pouting her lips and Dara could only giggle.

“Hello sweetie pie~” Dara greeted and bit her lip. Oh how she miss this beastly creature.

“My precious beautiful girls, hello~ I miss you my baby girls” Jiyong said as a smile crept up on his lips. These two girls never fail to make him feel good.

“How is my oppa?” Jihyun asked and leaned on Dara’s chest as the latter caressed her hair.

“This oppa is doing good baby. How about you? Did you do well in school today?”

“Yeeaap! Jihyunnie got three stars on my arm today and I meet a new friend!!” The little girl gushed and couldn’t help but to smile widely.

“Oh jinjjayo? Aigoo this baby is as smart as oppa hmm?”

And upon hearing it, Dara giggled.

“Is that your unnie giggling baby?”

She stopped and kissed Jihyun’s head to stifle her giggles. Why oh why must this man be so conceited?

Jihyun nodded “Yes oppa, it is Dara unnie. And of course Kwon family is very, very smart!”

Oh gosh. This little girl is just as conceited as her brother. Dara shook her head and lifted Jihyun then let her settle on the couch.

She stood up. “I’ll be right back baby.”

Jihyun nodded.

Dara went to the kitchen to prepare Jihyun’s milk. From there, she could hear the siblings talking. She smiled to herself and grabbed the milk and coffee, for herself, from the cupboard. It is their usual night drinking: her with the coffee and Jihyun with her milk, and if Jiyong’s here he must have a coffee like hers.

After making Jihyun’s milk, she went back to her and put it down on the table. “Drink this baby after talking to oppa okay?”

She looked up to her and nodded. “Neh unnie~”

She went back to the kitchen to make hers but before she could even head back to the living room, Jihyun was walking towards her with the phone in her hand.

“Unnie, oppa wants to talk to you” the little girl handed her the phone and smiled sweetly before skipping back to her lair.

She turned off the speaker and pressed the phone on her ear while mixing her coffee. “Babe~”

“How are you today Mrs. Kwon?” he asked with a humor in his voice.

She laughed softly and leaned on the counter. “I am doing good hubby, luckily today, school stuffs were light. How about you there? Did you eat already?”

“I’m doing great babe but work’s killing off the energy out of me.”

“Why? You haven’t solved the problem there?” she asked, her voice filled with worry and concern.

“I just found out the reason of the problem. Someone tainted our company’s credibility that’s why some investors are backing out.” Jiyong sighed on the other line and Dara could picture him raking his hair.

“It’ll be alright tomorrow babe. Just don’t stress yourself or you’ll be the one at loss. What will you do about it?”

“I scheduled a meeting with the investors tomorrow and hopefully, as planned, it’ll be successful.”

“Have a trust in yourself Jiyong. Tomorrow will be successful and with God’s guidance, the problem will be solved hmm~”

“Yeah babe and how I wish I am there with you right now. Your presence and Jihyun’s makes me at ease and shakes off my stress.”

Dara sipped on her coffee and smiled, “And how I wish the same thing Jiyongie. I miss you already.”

“You don’t know how I miss you too baby girl”

She laughed softly all of a sudden.

“Wae?”

“Jihyun’s singing again tonight babe.” Jihyun’s voice was resonating in the whole living room up to the kitchen.

“Is it that same movie theme song babe?” Jiyong asked.

Dara walked near the living room and put the phone on speaker again, letting Jiyong hear his sister’s singing; the then put it back on her ears. “No babe, it’s a new song and I swear she’s been singing that for how many times today. She said their teacher let them watch that.”

“What movie is that?”

“I think she said its ‘Frozen’, yeah that one Ji” she replied.

“Oh this girl jinjja! Hopefully she won’t wake up the people there” he laughed and shook his head. That mischievous sister of his.

They talked for over half an hour already and neither of them noticed the time. Bantering sweet nothings; nonstop I love you’s and; exchanging of missing you. It all ended when Dara noticed that Jihyun’s quiet already and the sound from the movie have stopped. She checked her out and saw that she’s already lying peacefully on the couch with her head on the arm rest.

“Jiyongie, I think I need to hang up now. Jihyun’s fast asleep in the couch.”

“Really babe? She must have dozed off in the middle of the movie.”

“Neh, I guess so.” She pulled her into her arms and rocked their body. “Good night hubby~ I love you” she whispered.

“I love you more baby girl and good night too. You sleep after tucking her to bed okay? And don’t dream of other guys except me hmm?”

“Neh I won’t, you and only you Mr. Kwon~ Take care!” Before hanging up, she made these cute but weird kissing sounds which Jiyong laughed.

 

______

 

As what Jiyong hoped, the meeting was really successful and he cleared things out on their investors regarding the bad talks of his company. The deal was sealed off with them promising they won’t hear other things from other people, which made Jiyong and the rest of his people happy. Kwon Construction Site is now taking the first step to success.

Jiyong wanted to go home already but tomorrow he needed to check things out in his site if everything’s going alright so he must stay the night again. He decided to make a stroll in the island and buy some surprises for the ladies waiting for him. He got few hours before night would kick in so changed his clothes and drove off to random places.

 

Dara on the other hand was on her way home as she got off early from school since the last teacher which will conduct two hours of the class time attended some personal matters. She was almost out of the premises when someone called her name.

“Dara!”

She looked around and squint her eyes. She couldn’t see anyone; she shrugged it off and continued walking but then again, that same voice called her name.

“Dara here!”

She followed the voice and saw someone waving at her inside the familiar car. “Oppa?” She asked herself and approached the car. “Junki oppa!”

Junki laughed inside the car and went out. “Geez this girl, can’t even know the sound of my voice?” He then messed her hair.

“Ugh! Not my hair oppa!” she grumbled and fixes her hair back. “What are you doing here oppa? Looking for babes?” she teased.

“What?! Of course not! Why would I look one if I have you?”

“Ewwww~ you’re so corny oppa!”

He laughed out loud. “Really Sandy, I’m here for you.”

Dara smiled

Please log in to read the full chapter