Crisis

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong decided to take the girls out today. He’s trying to make up the days he was away though it may be a short trip. He told his secretary to cancel all his appointments and schedules for the day. He’ll take them somewhere ‘normal’. Normal as in not in a hotel or a fancy place but somewhere down the streets of Seoul where there are many crowds. Of course Dara has been used to these places since she’s a girl who love to go street-seeing and with Bom, no other than the great bestfriend.

Instead of him being the tour guide, it was Dara instead. She kept on pointing at random stalls with cute merchandises for kids and Jihyun’s eyes would twinkle in delight.

“Kyaaaah unnie!! This is yeoppu~~!” she gushed as the lift the Hello Kitty locket. Jihyun then turned around to her brother and smiled. “Jiyong oppa~” she called out cutely.

“Oh I know that sound Kwon Jihyun” he said and chuckled as he approached her. “Buy this?”

Jihyun nodded her head eagerly. “Yes oppa!! Yes pleaseeeee!!”

The older brother laughed at her cuteness. Really this little sister of his. He took it from her hand and pays for it at the ahjumma then gives her the plastic.

“Kamsahaeyo oppa~” she chirped and looked around. “Unnie?”

Dara was nowhere of her sight. She tiptoed to look for her black cap but there were many who wore it today. “Oppa where is unnie?” she asked while tugging her brother’s shirt.

Jiyong scooped her up and pointed at the stall meter away from them. “Unnie’s there baby.”

Dara was her back facing them. She’s busy comparing the colors of the bracelet that will match her’s and Jihyun’s.

“Pink and yellow? Ani”

“Black and white?” she tilted her head and shakes them.

She rummages for another bracelet and smiles. “Aaahh pink and purple it is!”

Suddenly a hand pulled her backwards that almost tripped her. “OMO!” then Jihyun’s giggles filled her ears.

“KWON SIBLINGS!!” Dara roared and the culprit laughed.

“Sorry girlfriend, you were too caught up with your business there” he kissed her head and grins. Jihyun smiled widely seeing her brother’s sweetness to her favorite unnie.

 

___

 

“Mrs. Park I think we need to push through our plan for our children by now. Look at them, they are already so big. Junki got a good job and financial assistance is never a problem anymore” Lee Junki’s mother said as they were having a mini family gathering inside their residence.

“But Mrs. Lee, my daughter is still studying and we had an agreement that until they finished school and after they have a good financial background then that’s the time we’ll let them get married” Mrs. Park smiled thoughtfully.

Mrs. Lee took a sip from her tea. “Well yeah you’ve got a point though. I can’t wait for her to be my in-law” she laughed softly.

Mrs. Park got quiet as she pondered on what Mrs. Lee told her. Yes she’s right, Junki has good financial background already and right after Sandara will graduate she’ll have a job immediately. If both of them will know about this, for sure they’ll be happy … or not. She smiled at Mrs. Lee and continued weighing the pros and cons. In marriage one of the factors is money and that will never be a problem for the two. Yeap.

She smiled at Mrs. Lee. “I think you’re right. They need to know about this as soon as possible. I want to tell it to Dara personally.”

Mrs. Lee’s smiles were wide. “Oh gosh that’s right in-law” she laughed softly at the endearment. “Junki will be happy to hear this big announcement.” The mother of Junki can’t stop from her excitement.

Then the talk and plans for the upcoming Lee-Park Nuptials started. Neither of the two young Lee and Park knows a thing about it but sooner they will. Neither of the two mothers knows the consequences of their plan.

 

___

 

Jihyun was happily her strawberry ice cream while Dara was munching on some tteokbokki. Jiyong on the other hand was just watching the two eating. Dara tried to feed him a while ago but he won’t eat that kind of food because it’ll only give him indigestion he said and he will not eat an ice cream too. Really Jiyong?!

“Jiyongie just one, try this little one~~” Dara showed him the tteokbokki. “It’s very yummy I promise!”

He flicked her forehead lightly and shook his head. “No-uh, I won’t eat baby. I’m full.”

“Ahhh you’re lying~!” she pouted and was about to eat it when Jihyun bites it off and munches it cheekily.

“Yum!”

Dara blinked and glanced at Jiyong. Is Jihyun okay to eat this? Jiyong just watched her sister and smiled. Well I guess its okay. She smiled at her and patted her head. “See Jiyong it’s not that bad!”

“Whatever girls” he rolled his eyes playfully. They giggled. Suddenly his phone rang. He didn’t want to answer it. It kept on ringing and it irritates him.

Who could this be calling me and trying to disturb our family time?!!

Dara smiled assuredly at him, trying to give him a ‘go’ signal to answer the call. ‘Go ahead’ her smile seems to say. He nodded and walked a bit farther to them to take the call.

“Say ‘ahh’ unnie~” Jihyun was trying to feed her unnie. The older one giggled and complied as she ate the food. “Yummy?”

Dara nodded and gave her two thumbs up. “Very yummy baby. Now ‘aaahhh’~~”

Jihyun took a big bite of the food until they both finished it when Jiyong came back to them. Both of them looked up in unison.

“Who is that oppa?” the little girl beat Dara in asking that question.

Jiyong sat back down on the bench and ruffled her hair. “It’s my secretary baby” he forced a smile at his sister and glanced at Dara who’s already staring at him.

“Are—” she paused as she let Jihyun drink the water “—are you needed there now Jiyongie?” she asked almost disappointed by the sudden intrusion in their ‘family’ date.

He held her

Please log in to read the full chapter