The babysitter

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong drove the car to a shoe store where he usually buys his and Jihyun’s shoes. In short, his favorite store. Dara on the other hand was sleeping with her head leaning on the window.

“Oppa” she called her brother. “Unnie is sleeping” she informed him.

Jiyong glanced at them and back to the road. “Baby, just let her sleep arrasso?”

“Okay” she nodded her head and went back on sightseeing outside.

 

Their destination came up already. Jiyong parked the car just outside the door. He unbuckled his seatbelt and went out, heading to the other door. He signaled Jihyun to hold Dara’s head since he’s about to open the door. Jihyun made an O.K sign and he opened the door. He unbuckled their belt first then he lifted Jihyun and set her down on the pavement. He buckled back the seatbelt and closed the door.

“Oppa, we will leave unnie there?” Jihyun worriedly asked.

Jiyong leveled with her and patted her head, “Yes baby. Isn’t it nice when we surprise her with your gift to her?” He asked and smiled as Jihyun tapped her chin.

“But can I pick for the color oppa?”

“As you wish baby” he ruffled her hair and stood on his feet. He glanced at the sleeping Dara once more before they went inside the shoe store.

 

 

“Oh Mr. Kwon” Sohee the attendant of the store welcomed him. “Hello there, Jihyun” she waved at the little figure tagging behind Jiyong.

“I want to see your collections of flats” he inquired.

“For little Jihyun, sir?” Sohee asked and beamed at the oblivious Jihyun.

“No. For ladies” Jiyong said and roamed his eyes around.

Sohee furrowed her brows but shrugged “This way Mr. Kwon” she led them on the top right corner of the store.

The ladies’ shoes were found at the top right corner while men’s shoes were found at the top left corner of the store. Little part of the store was for the children, both boys and girls. Group of guys were hanging at the left corner, choosing different kinds of shoes for themselves.

Jihyun told his brother that she’ll stay at the children’s shoes while he chose the design and just call her for the color which Jiyong nodded.

 

They reached the area and Jiyong saw lots and lots of shoes, ranging from killer heels to comfortable flats. Sohee stepped back a bit to let Jiyong have his space. He pondered for a bit trying to get the right design for Dara’s baby pink halter dress. At the middle part he saw a flat that has cotton at the center looking like Tinkerbelle’s flats. He smiled and turned around for Sohee to see.

“That one” he pointed the flat and Sohee took it.

“What’s the size sir?” she asked.

Then realization hit him.

He doesn’t know what her shoe size is.

Damn!

“Wait a second” he walked to Jihyun to tell her to behave when he heard someone from the outside who went inside talked in a very loud voice.

“Guys, you wouldn’t believe me but there’s a very beautiful goddess outside” the guy in a gray suit informed his friends.

Jiyong froze.

“Where is she?” One from the group asked.

“She’s sleeping in her car” he grinned then continued “Faster, you won’t see her that easy since other men are ogling at her and are taking pictures of her.” The gray suit guy ran back outside.

! He mentally cursed himself and leaped outside.

When he opened the store’s door, a crowd of men surrounded his car. Damn!

He pushed some guys to make a way for him and went inside the crowd.

“Hey!” someone shouted as Jiyong pushed him. He didn’t give a damn and just pushed everyone out of the way.

Someone grabbed his shirt and yanked him away; “If you want to witness the goddess, you stay at the end!” he shouted at Jiyong and pointed at the far end of the crowd.

“Don’t touch me bastard!” Jiyong pulled away from the man’s grip and dusted himself. “If you want to stay alive, stay away from my car!!” He snarled.

The man rounded his eyes in fear and scrambled away from him.

“!!!” Jiyong cursed and everyone’s eyes landed on him.

“Shut your mouth man. The goddess will wake up” another guy said from the front.

Jiyong ran his fingers on his hair and shouted, “ALL OF YOU!!” He pointed at them “GET.OUT.OF.MY.CAR.AND.STOP.OGLING.HER!!” He spat all the words slowly.

Everyone froze on their spot and looked at each other and started walking away, scared at the furious dragon.

“Darn it! The famous Kwon Jiyong had her already” Jiyong heard someone sadly muttered. He rolled his eyes and looked down at the oblivious Sandara Park.

“Oh Jesus” he shook his head and opened the door. “Hey” he shook her arm.

“Mmmmm”

“Wake up. We’re already here” he tapped her cheeks lightly and unbuckled her belt.

Dara stirred in her seat and fluttered her one eye open. What welcomed her was the shining face of Jiyong, almost blinding her.

“Oh gorgeous” she mumbled and covered her eyes with the back of her hand.

“I hate waiting” Jiyong tapped his foot on the ground.

“Five more minutes” Dara muttered and stirred back to sleep.

“SANDARA PARK!!”

“Sandara Park!” Dara jerked up bumping her head in the car’s ceiling and opened her eyes immediately “Err … MR. KWON!” She rubbed her head furiously and went outside the car, “Oowiee.”

“Did you know what ruckus you’ve made in here?” Jiyong asked as he closed the door.

“Ruckus?” her eyes widened and her hand flew involuntarily into feeling her dried saliva.

Jiyong rolled her eyes and walked ahead of her, “Follow me. Faster”

“Y-yeah Mr. Kwon” Dara arranged her hair first and dusted her dress and followed Jiyong inside the store.

As soon as she stepped in, Jiyong could feel rather than see the stares of the men at the left. He rolled his eyes and walked back to Dara, grabbing her elbow and led

Please log in to read the full chapter