School

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong was driving his car to Seoul University where Dara is studying. He drove fast but carefully. He wanted her to reach there in time. Dara was fiddling the hem of her dress. Sweat was running down her temple as she kept on thinking about the incident.

Once in a while Jiyong glanced at her. He wanted to make sure she’s alright even if he knew she’s not. Dara was all quiet for the entire time, from the departure of the mansion up to the road their taking.

“It’s going to be alright” he tried to assure her.

She glanced at him and then back to the road, “I hope so Mr. Kwon.”

 

After few minutes, they arrive at the university. They saw only one fire truck and Dara sighed in relief. She thought that if it’s only one fire truck then it’s not that bad.

Dara ran inside the building and Jiyong stayed outside his car. Some of the students present at the ground were staring at him and the car. Who wouldn’t stare at the handsome man and his Audi R8 Spyder car waiting on the grounds of Seoul University?

 

 

“Bom what happened?” Dara asked as soon as she reached the area. Fire was nowhere to be seen but there’s still smoke lingering the room. School paper’s adviser was there too. She had a worried look on her face albeit the relief. Everyone’s faces were glad - even though they’re also sad about it - since it’s only their room which got on fire and no other room was burned.

“Mrs. Song just called me telling that the school paper’s room was on fire. I don’t know how it happen Dara” Bom answered and stood beside her bestfriend rubbing her back.

She nodded and went to their adviser. “Mrs. Song” she greeted.

“Oh Dara” the teacher forced a smile at her. “Look what happen to our room” she waved her hands on the damaged area.

 

Dara was second to the highest position on the school paper. She’s next to the adviser since she’s the editor-in-chief. She likes to contribute write-ups that’s why she volunteered to interview Jiyong.

She closed their gap and hugged her teacher. “It’s going to be alright Mrs. Song. We’ll help each other.”

Mrs. Song worriedly glanced at her and said, “Dara, what worries me is that the file of you and the CEO of Kwon Telecommunication Inc. was turned into ashes. I’m sorry Dara.”

With the mention of the word ‘CEO’, Dara remembered Jiyong who was left on the grounds. Her eyes widened and she panicked. What if he got angry at her for leaving him and left her here? Then he’ll decide not to hire her to be his sister’s babysitter anymore? What if …

“Mrs. Song, give me a minute” she bowed down and ran to the school’s ground. She was panting and was clutching her chest for some air. She’s not used in running and she easily became weak.

 

 

Jiyong was looking around the school when he saw one of the fire fighters heading to their truck. He approached the man.

“Excuse me” he called out. The man turned around and soon recognized Jiyong. He bowed down and greeted back.

“Good morning Mr. Kwon.”

Jiyong nodded and asked about the fire happened, “What’s the cause of the fire?”

“The fire was caused by faulty wiring Mr. Kwon” the man replied.

“Ok, thanks” he walked back to where his car parked and saw Dara panting and was clutching her chest.

He leaned on his car and just stares at her. Dara finally found him and ran back again.

“I’m sorry for leaving you Mr. Kwon” she said and bowed down. “I just got worried about our room.”

Jiyong nodded and just continue on staring at her, “Why did you run if you can’t take it?”

“I got panicked that you’ll get angry to me and then won’t hire me” she reasoned out and he could see her pouting.

“I already hired you Dara, no need to worry about that” he said.

She nodded and worriedly looked up at him, “Mr. Kwon, I’ll be staying here for more hours since we need to discuss about the incident and if you want yo

Please log in to read the full chapter