Better advancement

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

She told him everything that happened back home without missing any information. The whole time Dara talks, he was all ears and didn’t interrupt her, he was just listening to her intently. He knew about the arrange marriage but not to the point that it will be in a month already. Maybe because this information is still new and his hired agent didn’t get this yet.

 

Oh, Dara.

 

Jiyong pulled her into his embrace while she was sobbing silently. He ran his hand on her back and soothed her while rocking their bodies slightly. It pained him seeing her like this, so helpless and so fragile. Dara wrapped her arms around him while carefully leaning her injured hand on his back.

“Is your hand still throbbing in pain?” he asked softly.

That wasn’t the question that Dara anticipated but he knew better than to ask what she should do. She looked at her hand then at him and she smiled.

“It’s feeling better now Jiyong and I’m feeling better now too” she said while wiping her tear stain face.

He held her in arms length and smiled back at her. “You don’t know how happy I am right now seeing you back in my arms again and seeing you fine … well except of course your hand.” He grimaced at the mention of her injured hand.

“I didn’t even know I already shattered the glass into pieces babe. I think I was really so angry back there.” Dara looked at her bandaged hand and traces it with her finger.

Jiyong sighed and held her free hand. “I wish I would be the one who’ll feel all your pain right now love, but I don’t have a power to do it and all I could do is to comfort you.”

Dara shook her head while smiling knowingly at him. “You’ve been burdened with so much workload Jiyongie and I don’t want to add my drama with it. I am already thankful for your presence here beside me and I know I’ll be fine and secured when I am with you, my knight in shining armor.” She leaned closer to him and gave him a short yet sweet peck on his lips. “I love you my Jiyong.”

“I love you twice as much my Dara. Now you need to take a rest and by the time you wake up, everything is perfectly fine and normal” he smiled boyishly at her and helped her up. He then led her inside Jihyun’s room where there is another bed already. His arm was around her waist for support and another one in her arm. She couldn’t help but to laugh.

“What?”

Dara shook her head while smiling, “you helped me like I had a hard time walking. This is just an injury on my hand love.”

“Still an injury” he sternly looked at her but a hint of smile formed on his lips. “Now sleep baby, I want you well the moment you wake up okay Sandara Park?”

“Yes Mr. Kwon!!”

“Dara—”

And she stuck her tongue out at him before slipping under the blanket.

 

 

 

 

As soon as Dara was asleep, Jiyong went out to the nurse’s station to inform them that he’ll be out for a while and that he needed someone to look out for them. One of the nurses told him that she can do it for him. Jiyong left his calling card to her in case of emergency. He then rushed to his car and zoomed back to his company. He needed to do something that is very fun.

A smirk came into view, “Let’s see who is better, Lee Junki.”

Jiyong can’t wipe that knowing smile on his lips as he kept on driving until he reached the company. His employees bowed upon seeing his arrival. His secretary was the first one to approach him.

“Mr. Kwon I’ve got the things you wanted an hour ago already” Miss Kim gave him a brown envelope containing papers and stuffs that’s very confidential for everyone.

He smiled and thanked her. “Is this all the information I wanted Secretary Kim?”

“Yes sir, everything is inside already.”

“Thank you for your hard work” he pressed his floor with Miss Kim trailing behind him.

She looked up at him and flashed her pearl whites before asking hesitantly. “Is your younger sister okay now sir?”

Jiyong glanced at her as they got inside the elevator then smiled, “Jihyun is recovering now and Dara’s resting now too. Both of them really had a bad day.”

“Don’t worry, Mr. Kwon, the problem about Miss Park will be gone in an instant with

Please log in to read the full chapter