Tipsy Dipsy

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara managed to adjust in her new environment she worked on. Miss Android still got on her nerves though but she tried her best to ignore her military tactics and smile it out. Of course, she got a hangover with that ‘hugging-humming’ incident with Jiyong in his office. Once she got a chance to think about it, the goofy smile on her lips was hard to miss.

“Pssh Dara, cut it out!” She scolded herself and tapped her cheeks.

 But… he really hugged me!!! Homygooosh! My life is ruined already!!!!

“AHH!!” she sighed and buried her face on the table.

“Ahem!” someone coughed behind her but she didn’t notice it.

“I can’t!!! My feels!!!”

“What you can’t do Miss Park?” Miss Android asked her while tapping her foot on the tiled floor.

She immediately shot up her head. “Ahh … ahhh … nothing Miss Byun.” She shook her head vigorously.

“Is that so? Then concentrate on your work!” She said and left.

“Hoo” she wiped the imaginary sweat in her forehead. “That was close.

After calming for a minute, she resumed on her work. Concentration is what she needed and she was trying her best to accomplish it. Her brows were furrowed in concentration and her lower lip protrudes. Some strands of her hair were falling to her face, covering her eyes. Irritated by it, she grabbed a rubber band from her table and tied it messily.

Little did she know that the boss of all the bosses is watching her from the floor to ceiling window, smiling at her serious form.

He intentionally went down from his office to check her out. He saw her spazzing about something he didn’t know; he saw her when Miss Byun approached her and he saw her stuttering to answer; he saw everything that happened in a span of minutes.

Jiyong smirked while shaking his head and proceeded. Dara pabo.

So that no one will find it odd that he’s checking only Dara, he stopped every department and observed all his workers.

 

*

 

D A R A’s POV

 

Umma!!! Wae? Wae? Wae? What did I do wrong … AGAIN?! These! These! These papers! Why does Miss Android hates me so much? Why am I the only one from all the OJT students that have these soooo much paper works to type?

Gaaaaaaah! Someone please help me. Jeballyoooo!!!!!

I am only on the first ten and I still have nine more. Is this legit? Is this the kind of work an OJT should do? This is for the real employees! THIS.IS.UNFAIR!

I need to tell Jiyong about this sorcery. If he won’t believe me, I’m gonna quit and I’ll go to the Lee Communication Company even if he doesn’t like my idea. No one will decide for me besides my own freaking self. Hul!

Miss Byun is really getting on my nerves since day one. What have I done in the past life for her to hate me this much? If she hates me this much, I’m gonna hate her much too. Let’s see!

It’s past five and here I am, still inside these four corners of the wall of the 13th floor of Kwon Telecommunication Inc. typing my out. And guess what, I am the only one left in this floor. Tell me, where is justice with this? Grrr!

I’m in the magazine department but look at this; half of the papers I will type are some reports with this percent-statistics something. Oh God please enlighten my soul, help me please. While half of those are some article that we will include in the magazine we’ll published this month. I am halfway done with the report papers when I hear a tap on the glass door.

Since my place is found in the middle area, I need to stand up from my seat to see who it is. It seems like God heard my prayers when I see my knight in shining armor standing at the door, looking as fabulous as ever.

Jiyong gets inside and walk towards my place while I remain rooted on where I am standing. I know, even if I will not check my appearance on the mirror, I look very messy.

“Dara” he says “let’s go home.”

Jiyong, please fire Miss Android. She can’t do this to her team, even if she is the head department.

I shake my head ‘no’. “I can’t Jiyong.”

He raises his left brow questioningly. “Why can’t you?”

I point my lips to the file of papers on my table.

“Leave it there” he tells me.

Biting my lips, I reply. “If I leave it here, I’ll get my fried tomorrow by Miss Byun.”

“Who’s the boss in here?”

“You”

“And?”

“I should follow you”

“Good. Now let’s go home” he holds my wrist and ready to pull me with him. I immediately grab my bag and phone and let him drag me.

I’m not in the mood to spazz whatever skinship he gives me. I’m too angry and too frustrated to care about it. We reach his car and I don’t know what’s up with him that he opens the door for me. I force a smile to him and get inside.

He jogs to the other side and get in. “Seatbelt Dara” he says without glancing at me.

I comply and fasten it. Few seconds later, we are already on the road.

I didn’t dare open my mouth to talk nonsense. I need to pick up my broken, tired self.

“How are you Dara?” Jiyong asks and glances at me. We are in the middle of traffic and I think he uses the chance to ask me.

“I’m dying Jiyong” I answer meekly while playing with my fingers.

“What?” he asks while chuckling.

“Don’t laugh, its real Jiyong. I am really dying out of frustration” I glance at him and avert my stare outside.

“Okay, I’m sorry” he says softly.

“Feel my pulse, tell me if I’m dying or not” I extend my right arm to him.

He only stares at it and pushes it back on my lap. He reaches for my face suddenly, that sends electricity to my body, and feel my pulse just below my ear. Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

“Your heart’s beating abnormally Dara, you’re not dying” he smirks and pulls his hands back.

“Damn it!” I mutter under my breath. I mentally scolded myself for reacting at his touch. Aack!

We start to move and Jiyong is still smiling. Ugh! This is so embarrassing.  “You’re just overreacting Dara” he commented that made me want to bury myself alive in the road.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter