Rule # 7

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Dara, there’s still more in here” Mrs. Song said in a hurried tone.

The new school paper room is jam-packed with the staff. Today is the deadline for their printing and they need to reach their goal – to print all the news that they will include in the newest issue of their paper.

“Yes Mrs. Song, I’ll do it after this” Dara replied and resumed in typing the keyboard. Her neck started to feel numb. Other people are as busy as her. No one in the room that have no work, even Mrs. Song who is having her class at this time helped her students with the paper since she’s the school paper adviser.

“I’ll be back after a while Dara. I need to go back to class” Mrs. Song said and left the area.

“Unnie, is this alright?” Hyeri, one of the lay out designers showed Dara her latest design. Dara stopped typing and entertained the younger.

“This is okay Hyeri-ah but this part needs to be lighted” she pointed the upper right part of the design.

“Thank you for checking it out unnie” Hyeri went back to her seat and redo her work.

Dara sighed and leaned back on her chair. “Ugh” she groaned as she felt a pain in her shoulders.

She glanced around the premises and saw how busy her mates were. Some were not even moving from their seat. Some were already resting on their table as their heads were lied down.

“Do you think we need a break guys?” She asked them. Her mates turned their attention to her.

“Sure Dara-ssi” they all nodded their head and instantly, they stood up from their seat and went out.

Dara remained on her place. She smiled at her mates as they regarded her.

“How about you Dara unnie?” one of the younger members asked her as she passed by Dara’s table.

She smiled at the younger and replied, “I’ll just stay here, thanks.”

She was the only one left at the room. One more paragraph and she’s all done with the article she was doing for the entire 30 minutes.

A pile of papers were on her table and she sighed seeing those.

“You can do this Dara-yah” she cheered for herself and stretched.

Before grabbing another article, she first drank her water. As a hobby of her, she picked the article on the middle part.

“Oh” she was amused herself. What’s amusing is that the article she picked was the article Jiyong made himself. She felt her heart quickened just by thinking his name. She smiled goofily.

“Oh gosh Dara, get grip will you? You still have lots of work to do, you know!” She scolded herself.

She shook her head and started reading the article made by the CEO himself. She still needed to edit if something’s not right about his work. It’s not that she don’t trust his grammar but who knows right, he’s human after all!

“Wow” was all she could say as she finished reading the one page of short bond paper article. “Just wow!”

She doesn’t need to edit his work. A masterpiece!

Dara started editing another work and another. In a span of 1 hour, she finished 3 articles. And her work continued the entire day. They reach their goal successfully. They were all happy with their teamwork. Mrs. Song congratulated them. It’s their adviser’s work and the editor-in-chief to submit it to the printing press.

“Dara, you don’t have to accompany me. It’s alright for me” Mrs. Song assured her when they were about to go out of the room.

“Mrs. Song it’s both our work so I need to be there” Dara replied and weakly smiled.

Mrs. Song saw her weakness. “Dara just let me do it okay? Just go and eat, you’re getting weaker as seconds pass by.”

Dara frowned. “Arrasso Mrs. Song, if you say so.” Mrs. Song patted her head and left her. She grabbed her bag and locked the room.

She hadn’t see Bom for the entire day and she missed her talkative best friend. “I’ll get going to home now. I need to rest.” She mumbled and texted Jiyong that she’s on her way home; then she walked directly to the bus stop.

 

 

“Dara unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~” Jihyun squealed as she saw Dara entering the house.

“Oh, Jihyun baby” Dara smiled at the little Kwon. “How are you?”

“I’m good unnie. Many people are still congratulating me because of t

Please log in to read the full chapter