Special Day

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a week or so since that thing happened and mother of all holly Dara could not ever forget it (and she thought nobody would), she even daydreamed about it in school which she thought was so embarrassing if someone can read her mind. Bom had slapped her arm once or twice a day for spacing out. She wanted to share that experience but no, she won’t ever tell it to the inquisitor Bom because who knows what questions she might ask.

On the other hand, Jiyong was just casual with it. He knew that Dara will get shy if ever they will talk about it or even mention something that leads them to that topic. He loved her rosy tint cheeks if he will get touchy with her. This girl is just so cute and gorgeous at the same time and god knows he loves her so much.

“SANDARA PARK!!!” a sound of a slap could be heard in the school paper’s room.

“Owie~” Dara rubbed her now red arm and pouted at Bom. “You’re being so harsh to me these days Bommie” she whined.

Bom raised her eyebrows at her. “How could I not when you are always spacing out? How could you --” she attempted to slap her arm again but Dara manages to back away.

“But still! It hurts okay? I will tell you to Jiyongie that you --”

“Jiyongie?” Bom asked cutting her midway “Are you two … no, you guys are dating already aren’t you?” she narrowed her eyes at her.

Dara bit her lips and blinked innocently at her bestfriend.

“SANDY!” Bom roared.

“Whaaaat?”

“Don’t play dumbs with me, missy. You don’t call him like that when you are not dating. Are you or are you not?” Bom asked again.

“Are you” Dara playfully answered and laughed, shielding her face with a book when Bom throw a notebook at her.

“You’re being an Darong” she commented and laughed with her. “Mr. Kwon is very much in love with you, right?”

“I don’t know but he told me he loves me” Dara replied and fanned her cheeks. Just the mere mention of his name makes her blush because of what happened to them.

“Aigoo, look at that face” Bom teased. “Since when Darong?”

“He made his confession the night of the party, you know during the dance. I couldn’t believe what I heard honestly Bommie but I know I heard it right” she smiled “I feel like I was in a dream.”

“I knew it! I knew he was up to something that night” Bom snapped her finger. “But I already know that he loves you sweetie pie just by looking at how he stares at you and how his face brightens when he sees you in the office. It’s true love!”

“What are you talking about?!” Dara tried not to blush. She’s sure she’ll be as red as tomato when she goes out of this room because of her bestfriend.

“Trust me baby. Want us to bet who’ll get married first between us two?” Bom challenged that earned her an are-you-kidding-me-look from Dara.

“Seriously Bommie?” she giggled. “Fine. I am betting you of course!” Dara proudly told her.

“Right!” Bom tried her best not to roll her eyes. “I am betting on JiDara couple” she said as she wiggled her brows at her.

“Call!”

 

---

 

“Mr. Kwon you have a lunch meeting with Mr. Park today” Miss Kim informed Jiyong as they went out from the meeting room.

Jiyong glanced at his secretary. “Miss Kim, can you cancel that and reschedule it tomorrow?”

“Yes Mr. Kwon. I’ll inform him immediately. Would that be all, sir?” Miss Kim bowed and left when Jiyong affirmed.

He went directly to his office and sat on his chair. He smiled upon seeing a stolen photo of Dara in a picture frame standing proudly in his table. He touches it and a wide spread of grin appears on his face. He fished out his phone and tapped speed dial 1. After a few ring, the most beautiful voice he had heard in the world welcomes him.

“Hi hubby~” she cooed on the other line.

“How’s my girl?” he asked.

Dara almost laughed on the other line. Is this the Mr. Kwon Jiyong she knew? Why is this have a soft heart?

“I am doing fine today Jiyongie, how about you?” she asked as she sat down on the university’s stadium, looking afar with a smile on her lips.

“Works been tiring but it’s all good. I’m relaxed now that I hear your voice already” he smiled and closed his eyes.

Dara laughed softly. “Since when did you become a cheeseball Mr. Kwon?”

“Since I fall for you hard baby.”

“Homygaaadd Mr. Kwon you’re wasted” she burst out laughing.

“I’m wasted for you, baby” he said laughing.

“I’m having goose- Hi Dara noona” Dara was cut off when some freshmen passed by and greeted her. “Neh, hello” she greeted back.

“Fanboys I see?” Jiyong asked.

She smiled on the phone, imagining the hard expression on his face. “Not really. Just some suitors you know~” she .

“Yah! Sandara Park!” Jiyong roared and stood up from his seat. “Are you accepting some sui-”

“Just kidding Ji~ it’s in our rules, remember? Rule number 3, no suitors allowed” Dara smiled on the phone, enjoying the earlier outburst of her boyfriend.

Oomphf, boyfriend!

A wider smile appeared on her lips as the thought amused her.

She could hear him sighing in relief on the other line. “That’s good to hear that you still remember my rules.”

“I was just joking though, mian” Dara apologized though she knew that she’ll be easily forgiven by this man.

Jiyong went back on his seat as he rested his legs on his table. “Anyways babe, the reason I am calling you is to inform you that we’ll be going out later.”

“Going out? Later as in …?”

“As in by 1”

“Whaaat?!” Dara gasped.

“Why?”

“It’s twelve already Jiyong!” she replied in a panic voice. How could she prepare when she only have an hour left?

“Baby, hush you. Calm down hmm? I’ll pick you up there so don’t worry about anything and about preparation, just leave to me, arrasso?” His soothing voice calmed Dara down.

She nodded, “Yes Jiyong, I am calm now.”

“That’s better babe.” He smiled, “I’ll be there in at most 15 minutes, wait for me okay?” Jiyong grabbed his coat from his swivel chair and his car keys from his table and headed out of his office.

“I’m in the stadium Jiyong” she informed him. “Drive safely; I’ll be here waiting for you.”

“I will baby; see you in a bi

Please log in to read the full chapter