New feeling

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara’s right hand was still recovering from the burn. Every day, Yun would call either her or Jiyong but sometimes, when her phone is left somewhere in the house and within his reach just like today, he would answer it making Yun suspect more and more with Jiyong’s feelings for Dara.

“Yo hyung, is Dee’s hand fine now?” Yun asked when he knew it was Jiyong who answered Dara’s phone.

“Dee?” his brows rose. “Since when did you get so close Han Seung Yun?”

The man in the other line laughed. “Does it really matter hyung?”

“Of course it is!”

“Well let’s just say that when she first went to my clinic? The day she burn her hand?”

“Han Seung Yun!!!” Jiyong roared. “Can you, at least, be reasonable?!”

Yun laughed again and replied immediately. “I’m just kidding grandpa. Your girl was such a good girl at that day. Even if I asked her out for dinner or snacks, she declined. I was hurt hyung. I’m heartbroken right now” he pouted and plopped himself on his clinic’s couch.

He doesn’t know why but he smirked hearing his best friend’s cry. “Good for you” was his only comment.

“Why is it hyung? Am I not attractive?”

“Because I told her to go home immediately.”

“KWON JIYOOOONGGG! WWHYYYYYY? You know I like her!!! Why are you doing this to your bestfriend?” he whined from the other line.

“Oh shut up Yun! You’re just having a crush on Dara and you’ll get over it” he comforted his friend.

“But I want her hyung! I. WANT. HER. HYU-“

“HAN SEUNG YUN!” Jiyong barked and instantly the younger shut up. “Will you stop saying that?” he said through gritted teeth.

After a beat of silence he heard him laughing. Confusion painted on his face.

“Hyung … you do like her, don’t you?” Yun asked as he kept on laughing.

“You are crazy Yun. Let’s end this talk, you’re useless” Jiyong pressed the ‘end’ button and place her phone back on the table.

He plopped himself on the couch. He fished out his iPod from his pocket and put the earphones on both his ears. A refreshing song played and a smile crept up on his lips as he closed his eyes.

His mind had been tangled with one particular thought and he was doing his best to shut it down from his system. ‘Hyung, you do like her, don’t you?’

He squeezed his eyes shut as Yun’s word resonated in his mind. He concentrated on the song playing in his ears again. Damn that guy!!

On the other hand, Dara was on Jihyun’s room sleeping beside the little girl. It was afternoon and it is their napping time every weekend. They’ve been sleeping for almost an hour and they didn’t hear Jiyong’s raging interaction with Yun below at the living room. Little Kwon’s hand was clasped around Dara and her face was on her neck. They really look like a mother and daughter.

Jiyong suddenly remembered that he hasn’t seen these two girls since after lunch. He stood up from the couch and pulled out his earphones. He walked upstairs and reached Jihyun’s room. When he opened the door, he almost called their names not when he saw the two sleeping peacefully. He shook his head and chuckled to himself. From his back pocket, he pulled his phone out and took a picture with their sleeping form, after; he put it on Jihyun’s table.

He saw Dara’s right arm was used as Jihyun’s pillow. So he headed to the other side of the bed and carefully lifted his little sister’s head from Dara’s arm; he then lifted her arm and placed it on her tummy and put back Jihyun’s head on the pillow. Satisfied with what he did, he walked to Dara’s side, grabbed the chair with him and sat in front of her.

Jiyong flexed his fingers before he held her injured hand. He untied the bandage and saw the improvement of it. The burnt are was no longer red and swollen, it was back to normal but there’s still some light red spotting.

“I wonder how much pain she suffered from this” he whispered to himself.

Unconsciously, he pressed his lips on her hand. He realized what he did and a foolish smile formed on his lips. I’m crazy!

He was about to let go of her hand but she suddenly held on tight on his hand. Jiyong stared at her then at their hand. A loud thump resonates in his chest; it’s as if his heart was having a sudden malfunction.

Weird, he thought. What’s happening with me?

Her fingers made its way to his, entwining their hands tightly. She then murmured something that sent electricity to his body:

“I like you.”

 

 

 

D A R A’s POV

 

 

Feeling the little girl beside me using my hand, a smile crept up on my lips. I slowly open my eyes and peeks at her; she is still sleeping with her hand wraps around me. I flutter my eyes fully open then lift up half of my body and the first thing I see is Jiyong … on the chair … sleeping … while cuddling a pillow!!

Is he sleeping here the whole time? Since when?

I rub my eyes and blink. For real seriously?

Jiyong is really here with us … SLEEPING! Omgaah!

I abruptly stand up from the bed but careful not to wake up Jihyun with me. Where’s my phone?! Dammit! Where is it?!!!

I need to take a shot with him sleeping. Where is it when I need you phone?!

I glance at Jihyun when she stirs in her sleep then my eyes averted to the sleeping form of Jiyong. I immediately run downstairs hoping that my phone is in my room the whole time but I stop when I see it on the table in the living room.

There you are dimwit! I grab it instantly and proceeded upstairs. When I reach back at Jihyun’s room, they are still sleeping. Frantically I press my camera and position it before him and then click ‘capture’.

Heh! I have a picture of you now Mr. CEO. Kkkkkk~

I make another folder on my gallery entitling ‘Private’ and save his picture there. No one should know this but me, because if ever he’ll know, this will be my greatest shame! Gaaaah!

“Unnie …?” Jihyun’s sleepy voice makes me jump. I instantly hide my phone in my pocket.

“I’m here, baby” I say and walk to the bed and lifts her up.

“Hello unnie” she smiles cheekily at me and I do the same.

I brush her hair and ask, “Did you sleep well baby?”

“Yes unnie and I even dreamed about the fairytale story you told me before we sleep.”

“Really baby?”

“Hmm” she nods her head at me then her eyes went to Jiyong’s sleeping form. “Oppa …?” she points at her brother.

“Yes baby. When I woke up a while ago, he was already there sleeping on that chair.” I explain.

Jihyun jumps out of her bed and head to her brother, “Oppa, oppa” she shakes his arm. “Oppa, wake up.”

“Hmmmpppfff” Jiyong mumbles.

“It’s me Jihyun, oppa wake up it’s already four in the afternoon” the little girl pats his cheeks.

He opens his left eye and stares at the figure in front of him. “Baby?”

“Yep it’s me oppa. Wake up now so that we will eat snacks!” she announces.

He opens his two eyes and sits up straight, smiling at Jihyun. “Good afternoon baby.”

“Same to you oppa” Jihyun pecks his cheeks. “Say good afternoon to Dara unnie too oppa” she says and my eyes suddenly widens.

OMG! JIHYUN!!!! I’m so quiet and peaceful in here and you ruin it, you silly girl! Gaaaah!

His eyes land on me. He smiles that oh-so-gorgeous-ovary-explosion smile. “Good afternoon Darong” he says.

DARONG.

DARONG?!!!

DARONG????

Was that the name he called me the other night when he was drunk?

Wait ….

Darong

Does that mean that he was not drunk at that night?

HO.MY.GOSH!!!!!

He was on his right mind when he … he … he … KISSED ME!

MAH LIFE!!!!

I blink and force a smile at him. “Good afternoon too Ji.”

DAMMIT! Darong! Gaaah!

“Oppa, why did you call Dara unnie Darong?” and the overly curious Kwon Jihyun mode is on.

He pats her head and replies, “It’s my nickname for her baby. Isn’t it cute?”

CUTE?

WHUUUT?

“Of course it is oppa!” Jihyun agrees and grins.

But of course, he is your brother Jihyun and siblings support each other. Eyyy~

“Your uncle Yun calls your unnie as Dee so might as well call her a cute nickname too” he confesses to his sister like they are the only ones in here and I am very invisible.

And DEE?

Please log in to read the full chapter