One on One

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Yun felt guilty of what he did; he made his best friend angry and he was somewhat scared of Jiyong in an angry manner. It’s so rare for him to get angry but when he does, he surely is ANGRY; he’ll be the epitome of an angry man.

Boy was he felt guilty too of making Dara worry too much. She was fretting for the whole time and Yun was sure that her nail in her thumb is near to nothing. Her nervous movement is biting her nails and who knows how she was biting her thumbnail.

The main culprit advised Dara to rest and not to worry about it because he will talk to Jiyong but the girl just stared at him and take nothing to her mind. She was scared. She was nervous. And she was near in crying. She was sure she regretted doing it with his friend. Honestly, she didn’t want to make him angry because she didn’t know how to calm him back. Now what should she do? Gaah!

For the nth time, Yun told her to sleep not just as her new friend but as her doctor too. He tried to threaten her that if she won’t rest right away, her fever won’t go back to normal and she’ll just gets sick more. And that made her go to her room and sleep. She didn’t like to be a burden more and the least she could do is to follow the prescription.

“I’ll apologize to him later” she mumbled as she closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

 

Yun on the other hand prepared his self for the incoming wrath of Jiyong, the one and only dragon he knew. Ahjumma Lee informed him that Jiyong was on his room, probably sleeping. But he knew that his friend was not sleeping, he’s too jealous and angry to sleep.

He walked towards his room slowly. Man was he scared at him. He reached his room and was standing face to face with his door. Should he knock first or call him out first? Which is better? He shrugged and knocked three times. He needed to face his fear and after all, it is him who’s the main culprit of the crime.

No one answered. He leaned his ear to the door and what welcomed him was the sound of music.

Should I pursue it?

He knocked again and this time he called his name. He did this two times and after a few moment, he could hear the music slowly died down.

“Come in” was the only words he heard Jiyong uttered today at him after the incident.

He was having a double take if he will come in or not. Should he?

But Yun opened the door and went inside Jiyong’s room. “Ji” he said.

“What do you want Yun?” Jiyong asked as he was seated at the chair available right across his bed.

It was at that time Yun realized that Jiyong was fresh from taking a shower. He was still in his bathrobe and his hair was damped.

“Can we talk?” Yun made his way to his bed and sat at the edge of it. “You know, about the incident.”

Jiyong’s face remained impassive. He removed the towel encircling his neck and dried his hair. “Go on.”

Yun sighed heavily and looked at his friend’s movement. “I’m really sorry Ji; it was not Dara’s fault though. All of it is my doing and my plan. So please, if you are angry at her do spare her life and forgive her.”

Jiyong stared at him with his brows rose up. “Spare her life? Do you think I will murder her just because I am angry at her? Moron!” He threw his towel to Yun and the latter caught it in time just before it hit his face.

He shrugged and said, “Just saying, who knows. But really Ji, do forgive her. She’s so worried since then that her fever goes back. I don’t know if she’s resting right now as I told her to or not. She’s so stubborn you know what?”

“She is a born stubborn woman” Jiyong interrupted him. “That’s all? You’re not asking for forgiveness of what you did … too?” He leaned back and crossed his legs.

“Well,” he smiled at him goofily “I’m sorry for doing that Jiyong. I just want to make fun of your feelings that I dragged Dara in my mess. I’m really sorry.” He grinned at him.

“Make fun of your feelings” Jiyong repeated. “And what do you mean with that Han Seung Yun?”

Yun knew that they are already forgiven so he grinned widely at his friend as he laid flat on his stomach facing him. “Your feelings to your house staff” he pointed accusingly at him.

“Feelings” he repeated again. “It’s a broad word Seung Yun. Expound, please.”

Yun rolled his eyes. “Don’t be ignorant about it Ji. I know right then when I heard you calling me to come over because someone is sick. Expound? Why don’t you?” He leaned his chin on his palm as his elbow was supporting its weight.

 Jiyong smirked and stood up from his seat. “Why would I Yun? Do I have a reason to expound it to you?” He asked and untied the robe. He reached for his shorts and put it on; then he put on his all-time favorite and signature plain white shirt. He headed back to the bathroom and hung his robe to dry up.

Oh Jiyong! Yun thought exasperatedly. It reminds him of why he was his best friend. Ugh!

“Maybe right now Ji, you don’t have a reason yet but soon enough you will have and that’s the time you will regret it. You will only know someone’s worth when they are already far from your reach.” Yun told him in a manner like he was preaching some group of young teens and Jiyong could only roll his eyes.

Yes, Dara’s important to him, he will admit it in a hundred percent. He needed her, he don’t know how much but he just needed her. He glanced at his friend and the latter stared at him back with a smile that tells you to be scared of what will happen

Please log in to read the full chapter