05

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After all the crazy schedules, EXO-K went back to their dorm to get ready for SHINee’s congratulatory party. SHINee would end their promotion in Korea before focusing on their Japan activities. Thus, they organized a small party for them. Only the staffs and the company’s artists were invited to the party.

“Guys, hurry up!We’re gonna be late. Baekhyun, enough with the eyeliner. And Kai, don’t fall asleep over there!”, Kyungsoo started to nag at the members.

“Yeah, yeah .. we’re done, omma. Let’s go!”, Sehun said and excitedly exited their dorm. After about 20 minutes, they reached the company. The staffs were already busied themselves, trying to make the party went smooth as they’ve planned. Among all the staffs, one of them was surely outshined the others. Yes, she’s none other than Kim Hyora herself. Even though she’s wearing a simple over-sized shirt and a short denim, with a simple make up and her long, wavy hair fell down perfectly on her shoulders, she still dazzled inside the hall.

"Guys, that’s the hot coordi!Dang!She’s hot even with that!”, Kai said to s and pointed at her. Their gazes went on her. And they’re stunned. Totally agreed with Kai’s statement.

“Yeah. She really looks hot in that!”, Baekhyun said and pulled on a playful smirk. Everyone’s eyes couldn’t leave her, including Chanyeol’s. He was stunned seeing his own wife. She’s really hot. Why didn’t I realize this before?

“That’s it!I’m making her mine no matter what!”, Kai remarked. Suho, Kyungsoo, Bekhyun and Sehun just patted his back and wished him luck. Only Chanyeol didn’t say anything. He just glared at him. His eyes were literally flaming up when he heard Kai’s words. She’s freakin’ mine!Don’t you dare to take her away!Wait!This is so not you, Park Chanyeol!Insanity, come back to meee!!

“Y-Y-Yeah .. Good luck in getting her.”, he nervously said and left to get some cool drinks, to cool himself. He just watched her from the corner of his eyes. Hyora was happily talking to the staffs. Suddenly, her gaze went to him. Their eyes locked for a while. Both of them couldn’t pull away.

Her eyes .. mesmerizing ..

His eyes .. sparkling ..

Her gaze broke when Key suddenly back hugged her. Chanyeol got intense. He watched his wife being hugged by another man, in front of his eyes.

“Hyora-ah .. I’ve been looking for you Where did you gone to??”, Key pouted. Hyora just laughed and broke free from Key’s back hug. Due to her action, her right shoulder was exposed. Her white, milky neck and shoulder were freely exposed to be feasted by others. Chanyeol’s expression went even darker. He’s literally shooting daggers to Hyora and Key. This really pisses me off!I’m so lecturing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter