14

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as Hyora reached the rooftop, she spotted Chanyeol was facing a wall. He tightened his fist and suddenly he hit the wall.

“Chanyeol-ssi!!”, Hyora quickly ran to him and held his bleeding hand. Chanyeol just pushed her away and looked away.

“Chanyeol-ssi .. Why did you do that?You have to perform soon!”, Hyora said.

“Do you still like him?”, Chanyeol abruptly asked. Hyora slowly let go of his hand. She curiously looked at Chanyeol.

“Mind to explain who’s ‘him’?”, Hyora asked back. Chanyeol’s face became redder than before.

This girl .. Is she playing with me??!!

“Don’t act as if you don’t know!Now answer me!Do you still like him or not??!!”, Chanyeol raised his voice. Hyora lost in her thoughts for a while.

Who the hell does he talk about??’Him’??Hmmm .. He’s not talking about Key oppa, right?Ahh!He’s talking about Howon oppa!Aigoo~You’re so slow, Kim Hyora!

“Oh .. You mean Howon oppa?Of course I still like him ..”, Hyora leisurely answered. Chanyeol’s eyes went as big as Kyungsoo’s and his breathing started to increase.

She still likes him?Why am I feeling angry right now?Arghh!I hate this!

“If you still like him .. Then we can forget about this marriage ..”, Chanyeol said in his deep, low voice.

If you like him .. then I’ll let you go ..

“Wait!What’s the connection between me liking him and our marriage??I like him as an oppa only .. nothing more, nothing less ..”, Hyora quickly explained.

Chanyeol’s face brightened. He felt super happy hearing Hyora’s word. He quickly pulled Hyora into a hug.

“Chanyeol-ssi .. C-c-can’t b-b-breathe!”, Hyora said in fainted voice.

Chanyeol quickly let her go and rubbed his neck in embarrassment. Hyora just chuckled and held his hand.

“Chanyeol-ssi .. Howon oppa is my past .. You’re my present and probably my future .. So don’t do stupid things like punching your fist on a wall, okay?I don’t want to see you get hurt ..”, Hyora stated in concern. Chanyeol was touched. He pulled her into a hug once again.

“Thank you for your concern, Hyora .. I’m really touched ..”, he said. Hyora was stunned for a while. She was shocked, but yet happy. She felt Chanyeol was opening his heart to accept her as his wife. After a while, Hyora hugged him back. And they stayed like that for a quite long time.

Meanwhile, the two pair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter