35

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Hyora woke up late. As soon as she opened her eyes, she jumped off her bed when she saw the current time was 11 AM. She took a shower and wore a simple loose tshirt with a legging and went downstairs.

"Honey .. You're up!Come and have some breakfast ..", Mrs. Kim said and smiled at her daughter. She wanted to ask why she was late, but seeing the pinkish tint on Hyora's cheeks when her gaze fell on the man in front of her made her sealed .

Action speaks louder than words they say ..

Hyora took a seat beside her mother. She was about to get her own breakfast when Chanyeol beat her by handing a plate of American breakfast to her.

"He cooked the breakfast today ..", Mrs. Kim whispered to her daughter's ears. Hyora's mouth formed an 'o' shape as she took the plate carefully from him. Chanyeol continued munching on his meal, not even bothered to glance at Hyora.

Somehow, Hyora felt sad for not being able to look into his beautiful brown orbs.

"T-Thank you ..", Hyora thanked him nervously, only earning a simple hum from him. Hyora's appetite was gone along with his last word.

 

That hurts ..

 

 

Mrs. Kim was out with her friends and not going to be home until the night fall. Hyora decided to spend the evening walking around the neighbourhood. She wore a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of skinny jeans, matched with a pair of white spot shoes and a snapback. Chanyeol was in the living room when she was about to leave.

"You're going somewhere?", his deep voice echoed as he asked her. Hyora was frozen at the front door for seconds, not knowing how to react.

"Taking a walk ..", she answered simply. Chanyeol just nodded his head and went back to play 2048 game on his phone. Somehow, Hyora hated it when he didn't pay attention to her. He loathed the lack of reaction he was giving her. Mustering her courage, she talked to him.

"Wanna come?", Hyora asked softly. Chanyeol quickly turned to look at her, eyes were glistening in excitement. He jumped off the sofa and paced his way to the front door.

"Where are we going??", Chanyeol asked excitedly. He really wanted to stroll around the neighbourhood. But he didn't know how to ask Hyora and there's now way he would ever ask Mrs. Kim to give him a tour.

"There's a stream about 20 minutes from here ..", Hyora suggested.

"20 minutes ... by walking?".

"No .. maybe about 25-30 minutes by foot ..". 

Chanyeol looked at her in horror.

 

There's no way in the world I will walk for 30 minutes from here!

 

Chanyeol went silent for a while, thinking hard on how to slove their transportation problem. Suddenly, an idea popped out.

 

"You have a bicycle, right?", he asked. Hyora nodded her head. She indeed had a bicycle, but she's a terrible cyclist. She once fell and scrapd her knees pretty bad. Ever since that, she didn't dare to cycle anymore.

"I can't cycle, o-oppa .." Hyora stuttered a bit, not sure whether she should call him oppa or not. Based on Chanyeol's bright smile, she knew he liked it.

"Well, I can .. Come on .. I take you ..", he offered. As he looked at the bicycle, there wasn't a backseat for passanger. Thus, Hyora had to sit i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter