08

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the concert ended, an after party was held at the venue they performed. Everyone including the staffs changed into more appropriate attire. Hyora was about to leave as she didn’t want to join the party. All she wanted was the bed inside her room.

“Hyora-ah, where are you going?”, SNSD’s leader, Kim Taeyeon, asked her.

“Oh .. Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon unnie .. I’m going back to the hotel ..”, she bowed at Taeyeon and replied her question.

“You’re not joining the after party??”, she asked back.

“Nah .. I want to sleep .. I don’t have a suitable attire for the party after all ..”, Hyora calmly said.

“Oh, come on .. let this unnie help you .. I have TONS of clothes that will suit you!”, Taeyeon excitedly said.

“No, thanks .. but I’m really fine not going to the party ..”, Hyora tried to decline her invitation.

“If you don’t want to follow me .. I’ll ask Seohyun to torture you by giving 10 of her ‘interesting’ books to you to read in a week!”, Taeyeon threatened her.

Aisshh!This unnie really knows me so well .. I hate reading so much!

“Okay, fine .. I accept your offer ..”, she sighed and said. Taeyeon squealed excitedly and pulled Hyora’s wrist, making her tailing from behind to SNSD’s hotel room.

Inside SNSD’s hotel room ..

The situation inside the room was crazy!The girls were going here and there with dresses, shoes and accessories for Hyora to try on ..

“Hyora-ah, wear this!”.

“Nope!She looks better in this!”.

“No way!She’ll look like a hooker wearing that!I bet she’ll look awesome in this!”.

“Yah!She’s not an ajumma to wear that!She looks stunning in this!”.

“That’s too plain!We need something BOOM!”.

The girls were bickering with their opinions on which dress will suit her. Hyora just shook her head in amusement seeing the funny and y 9 girls on stage bickered like kids over a plain Jane like her.

“Unnie .. stop fighting!I think I’ll go with this dress.”, Hyora made her final decision.

“Yup!You’ll definitely rock the night with this dress .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter