33

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyora and Daejun joined the rest for dinner soon after. Hyora had already check her appearance so no one would know how badly she cried seconds ago. She looked around and her eyes fell on Sehun. It's kind of hurt when Sehun cold-heartedly turned away from looking into her eyes. Sehun always be the sweetest and he loved to shower his cuteness to her.

But the cute Oh Sehun who loved her had gone.

 

You hate me that much Sehun-ah?

 

Ignoring her feelings, she went to the buffet area and grabbed a plate. She started to choose some food. Even though she didn't know what she took. Suddenly, Chanyeol appeared beside her.

"You can't eat seafood .. Take this ..", Chanyeol said as he took th plate in her hands and gave her a new one. He didn't even look into her eyes and walked away.

"I don't know you can't eat seafood ..", Daejun whispered to her. Hyora just gave him a simple smile and looked at the food Chanyeol gave her. Her eyes stung when she saw her favorite pudding caramel and 2 slices of watermelon in her plate. She glanced at Chanyeol, who was surprisingly turned his head towards her. Their eyes met for a brief moment as Hyora moved her sight within seconds. 

 

His eyes are cold ..

 

Couldn't bear the sadness at all, Hyora put down her plate.

"I'm sorry, Daejun-ah .. I'll be right back ..", Hyora said quickly and ran towards the door. She wanted to escape. She wanted to be anywhere but there. She didn't want to see Park Chanyeol. She didn't want to see the people who used to be her friends. It's sickening and painful to receive their cold gestures.

Chanyeol saw her running outside. He knew she wanted to cry. He wanted to go to her, but he couldn't. His feet were stuck on the floor. Baekhyun nudged him from behind.

"Yah!Aren't you going to get her?", Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol thought for a while and shook his head.

"Are you stupid?You want her to go be someone else's?", Baekhyun said sternly.

"If that's what make her happy ..", Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and walked away to Kris. 

 

 

The night arrived and Hyora was sitting alone at the veranda, thinking about her ex-friends and that one guy. She couldn't help to feel hurt over and over again even though she knew it was all her fault to begin with. How she wanted to tell everything, make up with them and run into that person's arms again.

But she knew she couldn't ..

Because it'll hurt him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter