Final Epilogue

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday, 8th of April 2016.

 

The Olympics Stadium was now filled with thousands of fans. Silver colored lightsticks shined the dark stadium. Thunder of scream and shouts echoed inside, calling for their beloved EXO to come up stage and show everything that they had. 

At the backstage, it was a complete chaos. People were running and rushing, wanting everything to go smoothly as they had rehearsed beforehand. 

 

"EXO!You're up in five!" the director shouted before disappearing to the stage. The coordinators and make up artists got even busier, finishing their work to perfection. EXO would be wearing black leather jacket with skinny jeans, giving out the bad boy aura.

"Nuna .. where's my wedding ring??" Chanyeol asked in panic. So far, he had never taken off his wedding ring. It was the first time ever, because he needed to wear another ring as well.

"I don't know .. I'll look for it .. Now, go!" the coordinator said and pushed Chanyeol out of the room. Seeing that the others were already by the stage, Chanyeol had no choice but to forget about the ring for a while.

Somehow, he felt anxious.

As if something bad was going to happen.

As soon as he was up stage, all the uncomfortable feelings were gone. Right now, he's Chanyeol, EXO's rapper. Not Park Chanyeol, the ordinary guy who loved to smile and loved a woman named Kim Hyora.

 

 

Hyora was at the house, preparing her clothes to stay over at the hospital. Chanyeol couldn't send her there, unfortunately. She was okay since it was the last schedule he'll be having before taking a long break to take care of her and their newborn baby. As long as he was there when she needed him, she would be fine.

She smiled as she picked up a frame with selfies of her and Chanyeol. There were pictures of them smiling, laughing, kissing and staring into each other's eyes. She Chanyeol's face lovingly, a sweet smile still decorating her face. Chanyeol hadn't been home for two days already, since he was busy with his group's upcoming concerts and world tour. 

As much as she wanted him to stay, she that he couldn't. It was his job. Many people loved him and wanted him to be on stage, showing everything he got. Hyora had no choice but to let him be. Chanyeol wasn't Park Chanyeol if he didn't do music. Hyora loved how Chanyeol would sing to her every night and talked to their baby before he went to sleep. She loved how Chanyeol would wake her up with a sweet, soft kiss every morning.

She loved his laugh.

She loved his smile.

Moreover, she loved Park Chanyeol.

Her eyes started to get teary when she thought of him. She missed him so much. Even though they were only separated for two days, she couldn't help but to miss him. She wiped her tears away and chuckled foolishly.

 

Must be the hormone.

 

She stood up to do more packing but sat down again immediately when she felt pain at her lower part. From the books and pregnancy classes she went, she knew that she's having a contraction. The teacher said that it was painful, but she needed to stay calm.

 

How the hell am I supposed to calm when it hurts like hell and I'm all alone right now??!!

 

The doctor predicted that she would give birth in a week. That was why she thought that Chanyeol would make it. She wanted Chanyeol to be in the labor room with her. She wanted him to be the first person to see their baby. Tears started to pool in her eyes as she grabbed her phone nearby with shaking hands.

She tried calling Chanyeol, but he didn't pick up. She cried harder as the pain got worse. She took a deep breath and released it slowly, hoping that the pain would reduce while she tried to call her husband.

But it's no use.

Chanyeol still didn't pick up the call ..

And Hyora was left suffering of unspeakable pain all alone in the stiff house.

 

Oppa ....

 

 

The concert ended well. Happy laughter filled the small room as everyone bowed and shouted 'you've d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter