20

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was staring blankly at the mirror in the practice room. Even though Hyora just went to Japan yesterday, he’s already missing her so badly. He couldn’t concentrate on anything he was doing.

“Chanyeol-ssi, are you okay??”, the photographer for Ivy Club asked. But Chanyeol didn’t respond. He just stared into spaces as if he’s the only person there.

Suho went to him and lightly patted his shoulder. Chanyeol went back to reality, Everyone looked at him in wonder.

“You seem distracted today .. Did something happen recently??”, the photographer asked.

“No .. Nothing ..”, he quickly denied and shook his head. The photographer just sighed and gave a short break.

“Yah!What’s wrong with you??”, Suho asked him. As expected, he said nothing and went to his daydreaming moment again.

“You missed her??”, Suho asked, making a wild guess about Chanyeol’s problem. Seeing Chanyeol suddenly got tensed up, he knew he was right.

“Well .. You can always tell us whenever you have problems .. We’re your best friends!”, Suho added. Chanyeol nodded his head and relieved a depressed sigh.

“It’s been just a week .. But I’ve already missed her terribly .. I can’t stop thinking of her ..”, Chanyeol said and grabbed his hair in frustration.

“Patience, bro .. She’ll come back soon .. The day will pass very quickly if you don’t pay attention to it ..”, Suho patted his shoulder to give him some strength.

“Okay .. Let’s continue, guys ..”, the photographer announced. Chanyeol got hold of himself and a few hours later, the photoshoot was finished successfully.

Then, Chanyeol went straight home. He felt empty again. Everywhere he looked, he only saw her. He sighed for the nth times again. He couldn’t bear the emptiness. Thus, he quickly packed some of his stuff and went to the dorm.

I need my members to distract me from thinking about her .. Members, help me!!

Meanwhile in Japan, Hyora was also as miserable as Chanyeol. She couldn’t do her job properly as she spent most of her time thinking and missing her husband. She got scolded the worst today. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter