Epilogue #3

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been slightly more than a year since the delightful day. Chanyeol and Hyora were still stayed strong, despite of people's judgmental looks and comments. There was a rumor floating around during their first three months of marriage, saying that she was actually pregnant of a child of another non-existance guy who she she slept with back in Paris. They had to hold a press conference to clear that nasty rumor. After that, they finally got to have a peaceful marriage life.

Chanyeol was indeed a better husband than he used to be. He was the sweetest, dorkiest, silliest and most romantic guy she had ever known in her life. Every morning, she was showered with his over flowing love.

 

Well .. If he was home ..

 

Chanyeol's idol life wasn't getting any slower, even after he got married. Concerts, CFs, featurings, dramas and movies; all of them were coming in endlessly. Chanyeol was barely home since he was so busy. There were times where Hyora wasn't happy with his other world, but she just held it in.

She knew this would happen when she decided to marry him. She always managed to hold her disappointments and anger in.

But it was different that day.

She didn't know what had gotten into her that day. She stared intently at her ruined handphone at the corner of the bedroom. She just received a call from Chanyeol. She was excited since it was already almost a month since she last saw him.

Her blood boiled in anger as she thought of his words on the phone before she abruptly threw it to the wall.

 

"I can't come home today .. Maybe next week?"

 

Arghh!!Why did I marry him??!

 

Chanyeol went to China for EXO's three consecutive concerts and didn't able to come home because of it. Chanyeol said that he would be home in a few days and Hyora had been anticipating his homecoming since the night he called.

Another call saying he didn't able to was not what she was looking for.

Hyora sobbed to her sleep that night and Chanyeol didn't even make an effort to call her again as the telephone on the desk remained silent throughout the night.

 

 

The rays of the morning's sunshine penetrated into the room from the windows. Hyora woke up as sunrays were so irritating and disturbed her sleep. She expected another repeated schedule of 'life-without-Chanyeol'. 

Indeed, it was different that morning.

She wasn't able to get up as a strong arm prevented her from doing so. She looked to the other side on the bed and found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter