34

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere went extremely awkward as both of them were lost of words to say. To avoid an even more awkward situation, Hyora's mother pulled her inside the house and asked her to go freshen up for dinner. Hyora obliged without any argument. She went straight to her room, not even glancing at Chanyeol, whop was still dazed over the unexpected meeting.

"Omma, why didn't you tell me that she'll be here today?", Chanyeol politely asked her. She just let out a small chuckle.

"Why?If I told you, you won't be here?", Mrs. Kim replied in a fake sad voice.

"It's not like that .. You know our current situation, right?", Chanyeol said softly.

"I know .. That's why I'm doing this .. My daughter is a good girl .. And she deserves to have a good guy like you!You still love her, right?Now's your chance to take her back!", Mrs. Kim cheered him and patted his shoulder softly.

"What if she doesn't feel the same anymore?", Chanyeol questioned again.

"Don't worry .. The feeling is still mutual ..", Mrs. Kim said with a smile plastered on her face.

"And how do you know that?".

"Mother's instinct .. She's my daughter .. I know her very well ..". Not wanting to argue anymore, Chanyeol excused himself to his room. He needed time to calm down and prepare mentally.

 

 

Hyora went downstairs after taking a bath. She wanted to help preparing for dinner. While on her way down, she was hoping that Chanyeol would not be there. She prayed so hard that he wouldn't be there. The awkwardness would kill her in any moment. However, things didn't turn out to her favor. Chanyeol was already downstairs, going back and forth from the dining room to the kitchen with delicacies in his hands.

 

"Errr .. Do you need more help?", Hyora awkwardly asked Chanyeol since she couldn't find her mother anywhere in the kitchen. Chanyeol was stunned for a few seconds, but managed to answer after gaining his conciousness.

"O-Ohh .. Can you just pour the orange juice into the glasses?", Chanyeol simply said. Hyora nodded her head and silently went to the dining hall. Right after she left, Chanyeol went to the kitchen while grabbing his head in frustration. He wanted to die as the awkwardness was too much to handle.

 

I need to do something about this!

 

 

After the loud yet awkward dinner, Hyora went to the living room to watch 'The Return of Superman'. Hyora had been following that show ever since she started living in Paris. Haru and Choo Sarang are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter