22

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up on the next morning with a terrible headache. He looked around and surprised to see the mess inside the room. His clothes were scattered on the floor. He also saw pieces of torn clothes on the floor.

What is this??

He looked at it weirdly. He tried to remember what had happened last night. However, all that came out were the bottles of soju he drank and a super terrible headache. He looked at his side and shocked to see Hyora there, !The only thing that was covering her body was the blanket. At that time, everything became crystal clear.

What the hell have I done??You stupid Park Chanyeol!

He quickly got up from the bed and took his shower. Without waiting any longer, he quickly left for practice or to be precise, to avoid Hyora. He was unprepared to meet her. Before he left, he planted a soft kiss on Hyora’s forehead.

Mianhae for what I did yesterday .. I’ll stay away from you for now .. I'm a monster for what I did to you last night!

An hour later, he arrived at his dorm. Kyungsoo, the early bird in the group, was surprised to see Chanyeol at the dorm that morning.

“Yah .. You’re early today .. Why??”, Kyungsoo asked with his infamous owl eyes formed on his face.

“A-A-Aniyo .. Can you get me some water??My head hurts like hell right now ..”, Chanyeol nervously said and pinched his forehead a bit.

“Hangover??”, Kyungsoo asked while handling him a glass of water. Chanyeol just nodded his head and finished it in one shot.

“Why did you drink so much??Let me make you a hangover soup ..”, Kyungsoo babbled at him and walked to the kitchen with the empty glass. His mouth was still nagging him about taking care of his health and such.

“ …. You can’t always be like this .. What if Hyora sees you like this??”, Kyungsoo said and sat down beside him while waiting for the soup to be done. Chanyeol tensed up when Kyungsoo mentioned her name. He was completely frozen and unable to speak at all.

“Why are you being silent??Did something happen between you and her??!!”, Kyungsoo hit the bull’s eye.

“There’s really something going on between you two!”, Kyungsoo added pressure on Chanyeol. At last, Chanyeol just looked down and grabbed his hair in frustration.

“Aishh~This can’t be .. You need S.O.S!”, Kyungsoo said and went to the kitchen. He took a frying pan and a spatula. Then, he hit it as if it’s a gong.

“Wake up!Red code, guys!WAKE UP!!”, Kyungsoo screamed and constantly hit the pan. Soon, one by one came out of their room, except Kai. He quickly went to the room he shared with Kai and went to his bed.

“Yah!Wake up!Team meeting!!”, he said and shook his body vigorously. But the sleepyhead Kai didn’t move even an inch at all. Kyungsoo’s last try was he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter