23

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stepped out slowly out of the office. His energy was gone after his ‘meeting’ with Sooman, Key and Hyora. He couldn’t believe everything that he heard and refused to believe it. Sooman’s words that broke his heart into million pieces were still echoing inside his brain. He also didn’t believe the words that came out of his mouth.

Flashback

After he came in, he took a seat beside Hyora without even looking at her. The guilt about last night was still remaining in his heart. After a long silence, Sooman spoke up.

“As all of you knew, the news about Key and Hyora are dating are getting bigger and not showing any signs to stop. Thus, we came up with a solution.”, said Sooman. Then, he went silent again.

He let out a sigh before continuing. He looked at each one of them and looked at Chanyeol and Hyora apologetically as what he was going to say would break these wedded couple’s heart.

“We decided to make Hyora and Key a real couple.”, Sooman’s 10 words made Chanyeol’s world crumbled. His mind was completely blank and he refused to accept Sooman’s words.

“I’m sorry for doing this .. But this is the best way to solve this problem ..”, Sooman said apologetically.

“B-B-But I’m married .. How can I be a couple with Key oppa??!!”, Hyora barked, feeling ridiculed about the company’s decision.

I’m a married woman!How can I have another guy??!After all, we have …. Errrr … Done ‘that’!

Hyora’s deep thought was disturbed when Chanyeol’s deep voice echoed inside the room.

“Okay .. Do whatever you have to do, seonsaengnim .. I’ll leave first .. Goodbye ..”, Chanyeol simply said expressionlessly and got up from his seat. He politely bowed to everyone and left the room. Hyora, on the other hand, was sent into another world. She couldn’t believe that her husband was actually letting the company did anything that they like even by risking their marriage.

How could you, oppa??How could you??

Hyora couldn’t hide her feelings when the tears fell freely from her eyes. Key consoled her and patted her shoulder softly.

Flashback ends

 

Key’s POV (A/N: LOL xD the 1st POV EVER!)

 

Chanyeol just left the office leaving Hyora crying over his cruelness. I can’t help but to feel sorry for her.

This is not the reason I let you go .. I believe Chanyeol would take care of you ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter