37 - Final

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

 

Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes as the loud banging on the door, which were probably not going to stop, disturbed him from his sleep. He groaned in annoyance as he looked for his phone to look at the time. It was a big day for him.

That morning would set his future ..

That morning was the morning he should be going to grab his happiness ..

And it was the one and only chance he had ..

Before she really slipped away from his life.

 

"!", he cursed and tossed his phone aside. It's 8 AM already!He only had one freaking hour to catch her!

The door was abruptly opened. Baekhyun was breathing hard, perhaps tired of the overwhelming pounds on the door. He was expecting a still sleeping Park Chanyeol, Instead, a panic and in rush Paark chanyeol greeted him.

"You're going, huh?", Baekhyun said with a smirk on his face. He wanted to laugh seeing Chanyeol being all panic, going back and forth from his closet to the bathroom.

"Yes .. Now shut the up!Tell the manager to get ready .. I'll be ready in 5 minutes!", Chanyeol shouted to the grinning Baekhyun. He just wore everything that he could grab, not even bothered to put at least some BB cream on his face.

"Be safe!Fighting, Park Chanyeol!", Baekhyun cheered as Chanyeol and the manager scrambled outside. As soon as they got in, Chanyeol asked the manager to hit the gas. He needed to reach there as soon as he could. 

Chanyeol kept throwing profanities whenever he glanced at the time. He even yelled to the manager when he felt like the car was getting slower in speed. The manager supressed his anger inside, kept saying to himself that Chanyeol was currently in depression and his patience was very vital at that moment.

Soon, they reached the airport. He and Chanyeol went to separate ways to find Hyora. Chanyeol screamed in frustration as the announcement of the flight to Paris would be departing soon.

 

Don't go, Hyora!!!

 

Flashback Ends

 

 

"HYORA!", the manager shouted, loud enough to make her stop. He quickly made a call to Chanyeol, saying that he had found her. Hyora looked at him in wonder.

 

I think I know him .. But what is he doing here?

 

Hyora's eyes bulged as another guy approached him, panting hard as he had run for a mile. His shirt didn't match with his trousers, the completely bared face was covered with a pair of thick-rimmed glass-less glasses. His snapback was pulled back, revealing his beautiful forehead. His beautiful eyes were looking at her, pulling her to come to him.

She felt so happy that she wanted to cry. Her prince charming was there to get her back. Her eyes were already b with tears. As she was beginning to walk towards him, a hand was tugging hard on her arm. Daejun looked at her, his eyes were filled with sorrow. He shook his head.

 

"Don't go .. I love you ..", he pleaded. Hyora touched his hand, slowly letting his fingers off her arm.

"I'm sorry, Daejun ..", she said and turned away. She felt guilty for shattering his heart, but there's nothing she could do.

 

Her heart was there, at the entrance of the departing hall.

 

Soon, both Chanyeol and Hyora were facing each other. Chanyeol put his hands on her cheeks, wiping away the tears. She cried even harder as he pulled her into his embrace.

 

"I love you, Kim Hyora ..", Chanyeol said with his deep, husky voice. Hyora held him in tighter and nodded her head.

"I love you too, Chanyeol oppa ..", she confessed. Chanyeol pulled her away and flashed out a sweet smile to her before leaning in, planting a long kiss on her pink lips.

 

"Last call to the passangers of the flight to Paris .."

 

The announcement made them parted away. Chanyeol looked at her sadly, pleading her not to go with his eyes. His hands were holding onto her tightly, not wanting to let her go. Hyora smiled in tears as she leaned in again and whispered to him.

 

"2 years .. Can you wait for me?", she asked. Chanyeol slowly nodded his head.

 

If two years can make you come back to me .. I'll do it!

 

Hyora smiled again and hugged him tightly. She left a chaste kiss on his lips before leaving for her flight. Chanyeol sent her away with his eyes. They looked into each other's eyes until she was totally invisible in front of his eyes.

Chanyeol felt contented. At least he manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter