18

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I love you, Kim Hyora ..”.

Hyora was astonished. She thought she was dreaming at that time. She just blankly stared at Chanyeol, who was nervously waiting for her reply.

“Oppa, pinch me .. I think I’m dreaming right now ..”, Hyora said seriously. Chanyeol laughed at her reaction. She seemed like in a total shock with his confession.

“You’re not dreaming, my love .. I said I love you ..”, Chanyeol said once again and smiled at her. Soon, Hyora found herself smiling back to him. Unexpectedly, she took a brave action by giving a quick peck on his lips, leaving the dumb Chanyeol even dumbfounded.

“I love you too, oppa .. I always do ..”, Hyora sweetly replied with tears in her eyes. She was too happy at that time. The 3 words she had been longing to hear for her husband were finally out.

Chanyeol sincerely smiled at her. He wiped her tears away with his thumbs. He pulled her into his arms to stop her tears. It didn’t work though since his tank top was getting wetter by her tears.

“Hey, stop crying .. I hate to see you cry ..”, Chanyeol coaxed her.

“How can I not cry?I’ve been waiting for you to say that to me ..”, Hyora said while sobbing with her head buried on Chanyeol’s chest.

“Mianhae~You’ve waited for a long time for this pabo to confess ..”, Chanyeol replied and pouted his lips. Hyora chuckled and pecked his cheek.

“But you’re my pabo .. And I love my pabo sooooooo~ much!”, Hyora said and lightly pinched the top of his nose. Chanyeol scrunched his face and puffed his cheeks like a child.

Can he stop being adorable??I can't stand it!

Then, they went to the bedroom since the night was getting late and they needed to wake up early the next morning. Chanyeol looked at their bed and saw the curtain that always separated him and Hyora. He let go Hyora’s hand and took off the curtain.

“From now on, no more curtain .. I want to see your face before I sleep and after I wake up ..”, Chanyeol sweetly said and smiled. Hyora just smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter