30

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was like a living corpse. He was scolded so many times.

He couldn’t get the choreography right

He couldn’t concentrate during photoshoots

He couldn’t sleep at night

The members pitied him. But how long should he grieve over the one who left him?

Suho couldn’t take it anymore. He called for a team meeting that Saturday night.

“I believe everyone knows why are we doing this tonight?”, Suho started his speech. Everyone nodded, including Chanyeol. He might be dorky and playful at times, but he didn’t stupid enough to see how his behavior was affecting the group.

He stood up voluntarily and stood at the front.

“Chanyeol-ah .. It’s not like we’re mad at you .. We do understand your circumstances right now .. But we need you to focus on everything we’re doing .. We’re having a comeback at the end of May .. And it’s already April right now .. We don’t have much time left .. You don't want to disappoint everyone else and the fans, right?”, Suho said.

“I’m sorry, guys .. It’s hard to forget her .. But time heals and I need you guys to help me forget ..”, Chanyeol said. He bowed and apologized again to s. Tao, being the crybaby of the group, was the first to stand up and hugged him tightly. He sniffled a bit and patted Chanyeol’s back.

“Be strong, hyung .. We’re here for you ..”, Tao mumbled and his tears got worse. In the end, everyone got up and embraced both of them in a group hug. Even the tearless Xiumin cried along with them. Chanyeol’s story was more heartbreaking than Jack and Rose Dawson’s story to him.

Be strong, Park Chanyeol .. You can do it!

 

 

On the other side of the globe, Hyora wasn’t doing any better as well. She never did anything other than studying and more studying. Yue Yue was the one to keep her updated on EXO’s news. She wanted to tell her to stop, but she couldn’t do so after seeing the excitement in her face.

Hyora was making her own designed dress when Yue Yue barged into the room. She screamed excitedly and grabbed Hyora’s hands before jumping like a kid with sugar rush.

“Hey, calm down!What happened?”, Hyora asked and forced her to stop jumping.

“EXO is making a comeback!”, she chirped excitedly. She looked at Hyora, wanting to see her reaction.

“Oh really?It’s good then ..”, Hyora simply remarked. Yue Yue gaped in disbelief. Thus, she proceed to her Plan B.

“I’ll show you the teaser .. It just came out today!”, Yue Yue dragged her to the laptop and quickly surfed the net. She opened Youtube’s websites and searched for the video teaser. Soon, the music played. The boys were crawling on the floor like a pack of wolves. And she swore that Luhan and Baekhyun looked more like puppies than wolves.

“Isn’t it awesome??They look so handsome .. I don’t like Jongin’s hair though .. His handsomeness has lessen with that kind of hair ..”, Yue Yue said and pouted his lips in displease. She swore she wanted to meet the stylist and cursed at her for making her ‘baby Jonginie’ less handsome than usual.

Hyora just let out a dry laugh at her non-stop babbling about EXO. She admitted that they indeed looked so handsome and attracti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter