31

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days went so fast. Hyora and her friends had reached Korea and about to leave the airport. Suddenly, Hyora felt like throwing up.

"I can't do this .. Can I go back to Paris?", Hyora pleaded. Her eyes were b with tears, hoping that it'll be good enough to buy their sympathy.

"No, young lady .. Not happenin', bro!", Yue Yue said, immitating Ted Mosbey talking to his friends from her favourite American show, How I Met Your Mother.

"Come on, Xiao Yue .. You know my story!", Hyora  pleaded again. She really didn't prepare enough to see him.

 

Not this early!

 

"You really want to fail your assignment?", Daejun glared at her sternly, made Hyora chickened out. She just shook her head.

"Then just shut the hell up and let's go!", Daejun strictly said and walked away. Yue Yue grabbed Hyora's arm and dragged her to follow them. Hyora sighed in defeat and tailed them from behind.

 

Please be prepared, heart!

 

 

The view from her hotel room was displayed in front of her eyes. She sighed for the nth times already for that day. She wanted to have some time to calm herself before starting with the designing thing in 3 days.

"Xiao Yue .. I'll be going away for 3 days, okay?", Hyora said to Yue Yue. Without wasting any time, she packed some clothes and about to exit the room when Yue Yue's voice echoed.

"Where to?", Yue Yue asked.

"Home.", Hyora simply said and left.

 

 

Within hours, Hyora arrived at her house. She could see her mother was watering the plants. She remembered how she loved gardening with her mother. Her late father used to pluck the roses and gave them to her mother everyday. They exchanged kisses, hugs and 'i love you's ... until her father died due to an illness.

"Omma ..", Hyora said in a soft voice in front of the gate. Her eyes immediately met her mother's as she looked up to Hyora's direction. She quickly dropped the rubber pipe and ran to Hyora before locking her in a tight embrace,

"Where have you been?Omma is so worried ..", she said in tears.

"I'm sorry, omma .. I'm sorry ..", Hyora kept repeating the same words, indicating how sorry she was to her mother. She was blinded with Chanyeol's love that she had completely forgotten about her family. After done with crying, they both entered the house and Hyora started her story. Not a single details were left.

 

 

That night, Hyora sat at the pallet located in the garden while star gazing. Somehow, she missed this view. The view she wasn't able to see in Paris .. and the view she shared with Chanyeol.

 

Flashback

"Oppa!Look at that star!Isn't it beautiful?", Hyora said and poited at a star that shone so brightly up in the night sky.

"Yes, it is ..", Chanyeol said in a low, husky voice. Hyora looked at her side and realized that Chanyeol wasn't looking at the star at all. He was occupied with staring her instead.

"Oppa!You're not looking!", Hyora cutely pouted at him. Chanyeol chuckled and pinched her cheeks softly.

"Why should I look when there's a more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter