04

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been almost a few days since Hyora’s ‘talk’ with Chanyeol. It’s finally Friday 13th of April. She’ll be meeting Chanyeol again for a music program at KBS building. She was busy arranging the make ups and outfits for SHINee.

“Hyora-ah .. go to the canteen and buy 20 bottles of mineral water. We’re gonna need them.”, the senior staff said. Hyora made an annoyed face and sighed. This job is really tiring. I have to do everthing by myself.

Hyora was about to go to do the errands when she bumped into someone at the door. Thank God that ‘someone’ caught her .. or she’ll fall for real.

“Ohh .. I’m sorry .. Are you okay??”, the slightly dark skinned guy who looked like Taemin asked with Hyora in his arm. There were 5 more boys behind him .. and she knew one of them really well. He was staring at her, sharply. She immediately got off from that guy’s arms. She lowered her head, avoiding ‘his’ intense stare and bowed.

“I’m fine .. sorry for bumping into you.”, Hyora immediately said and about to leave the scene. Suddenly, she felt a hand gripped on her arm.

“Before you go, what’s your name?I’m Kai.”, that Taemin in disguise said and smiled sweetly at her. She froze looking at his smile for a while. He has such a beautiful smile.

“I’m Hyora .. Kim Hyora. I’m one of SHINee coordis”, she replied after she snapped out of her imagination world.

“Ohh .. is SHINee inside?We want to greet them. I’m Suho by the way.”, the other guy who looked like Choi Siwon asked. Chanyeol’s intense gaze was still on her. She quickly looked somewhere else, avoiding him obviously.

“Yes, they’re inside. I have to go now. Got some errands to do. Nice to meet you guys by the way.”, Hyora bowed once again and flashed a sweet smile to them before leaving. Finally, Chanyeol’s gaze wasn’t on her anymore. They entered the room and met SHINee members.

“Yah!Why you never told me that you have such a hot coordi?”, Kai asked Taemin.

“Ahh .. you mean Kim Hyora??She’s the same age as me .. a few months older.”, Taemin simply replied.

“Really??Wahh .. can you pair me up with her??”, Kai enthusiastically asked. Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter