25

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time fled by and finally, the day of Hyora’s graduation came. She wore a simple floral dress and a pink wedges shoes which outshined her innocence despite of being a 20 years old maiden. Even though her attendance wasn’t perfect, but she’s graduating as one of the best students as she scored her final exam with flying colours.

At that moment, she was religiously waiting for Chanyeol to arrive at the school gate. He promised that he’ll come to congratulate her no matter how busy he was. She kept looking at the Baby-G watch, given by SNSD as her graduation gift, on her wrist.

He didn’t forget about my graduation, right?

Her thoughts were distracted when a sweet and happy voice greeted her from behind.

“Hey, you’re not coming inside??”, Hyora’s bestfriend, Han Eunyeong, asked. Eunyeong had been her bestfriend ever since her 1st year. Even so, Hyora never told her about her secret marriage with Chanyeol.

"Ahhhh .. you're waiting for Key oppa??", Eunyeong asked again as Hyora didn't respond to her question.

Hyora was about to answer when a van stopped in front of her. Then, the van's door was abruptly opened and revealed 6 handsome boys who came out one by one with a bouquet of roses in their hands.

Hyora smiled brightly when the last person got off the vehicle. She quickly paced her feet to him and gave him a hug.

"I thought you forgot about my graduation ..", Hyora said while inhaling Chanyeol's scent that she missed so much. Chanyeol placed a chaste kiss on her forehead and looked at her sweetly.

"I won't forget, Hyora-ah .. Happy graduation, my love ..", Chanyeol romantically said and handed her a bouquet of roses before pecking her delicious pink lips.

Both of them were enjoying staring at each other until someone faked a cough.

"Errr .. Sorry to bother your sweet moments .. But there's 5 frustrated single men here and a super pale and shocked lady along with us ..", Baekhyun said in annoyance. Eunyeong, on the other hand, managed to get back to her senses. She quickly pulled Hyora to her.

"You have lots of explaining to do here, BESTFRIEND!", Eunyeong sternily whispered to her ear, emphasizing on the word 'bestfriend'. Hyora just laughed at her. She quickly pulled her back to the boys, who were also confused at the new face they had just met.

"Guys, meet Han Eunyeong .. The queen of this school and also my bestfriend .. Eunyeong, meet EXO .. and this giant here ..", she grabbed Chanyeol's arm and smiled sweetly at him "is my husband ..", she finished her words.

Eunyeong seemed confused over again. She hastily pulled Hyora and started bombarding her with questions.

"So you're two timing Key?The whole world knows you're currently together with him!", Eunyeong said.

"There's never been anything between me and him. The company forced me to be his girlfriend for the time being .. But I don't give a damn anymore .. I want everyone to know the truth about this!", Hyora strictly said.

"And one more question .. Why the HELL didn't you tell me about this??You can't just introduce your husband to me and expect me to accept it happily!Not cool, babe .. So not cool!!", Eunyeong barked.

Hyora just let out a cute chuckle and instead of answering Eunyeong's question, she just pulled her along with her to join the boys again.

Baekhyun, being a gentleman as he always been, firstly opened up to Eunyeong and introduced homself first. Then, the others followed. Suprisingly, Kyungsoo just coldly introduced himself and didn't utter a word to her.

"Noona, are you really the queen in this school?I think you are really pretty .. Even prettier than Hyora noona!", Sehun happily chirped and laughed. The cute cresent moon eye smile of his appeared non stop as he had been smiling and laughing all the time.

"Oh Sehun, you betrayer!", Hyora faked a sobbed and buried her face into Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol just played along by carressing her fluffy hair softly and said romantic words to her ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter