16

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone gasped in shock. Kim Hyora widened her eyes at Chanyeol after he announced their actual relationship. Her mind went as blank as a white A4 paper.

“Yah!What are you doing?Introduce yourself to your brother in-laws ..”, Chanyeol lightly elbowed her. She got back to her senses and smiled sheepishly at the others.

“Sorry .. I’m Kim Hyora, Chanyeol-ssi’s wife .. Anneyonghaseyo, yeorobun ..”, she calmly said and bowed 90 degrees at them. Then, she looked at each one of them. They seemed like still in shock. Well, minus Taemin and Kai. They just nodded their head and gave out a fatherly smile to the couple.

Key seemed bothered. He felt guilty thinking of the incident back in L.A. Now he knew why Hyora was so angry at him for doing that.

“So how long have you been married?”, Key asked carefully. He got a bad feeling for the answer. ‘Please say after SMTOWN L.A.!’, he kept praying inside his head.

“Errr .. 3 months before my debut ..”, Chanyeol said hesitantly. Once again, they gasped in shock. It’s been almost a year and Chanyeol just told them about it!

“Even before debut??That means .. You’re already married when I … errrr .. Hyora … errr ..”, Key stuttered. He couldn’t finish his words. He felt heartbroken, nervous, sad and more after learning he could never have his dream girl.

“Why suddenly you’re stuttering??Just say when you kissed Hyora back in L.A.!”, Jonghyun, being as bold as he could be, finished Key’s unsaid words. Key glared at him and thanked him in sarcasm tone.

“Oh God!What have I done??!I’m so sorry, Hyora .. I really, really am sorry ..”, Key immediately apologized after he was able to digest the new shocking yet heartbreaking news.

“Aniyo, oppa .. It’s okay .. I already forget about it ..”, Hyora replied and gave the guilty Key a warm smile. Key felt calm after he saw that warm smile. The smile that always made him feel like floating in the air .. The smile that he used to believe that it’ll be his.

Chanyeol, somehow, hated to see Hyora smiling at other men like that. Do you know your smile al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter