Epilogue #2

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day!It's almost a year since Chanyeol proposed to her. Since he was so busy with his job, their wedding was pushed to the end of the year. Purposely, they decided to tie their knot once again on 27th November, Chanyeol's birthday.

Hyora looked into her reflection in the mirror. She couldn't believe she's facing this moment once again with the same person. Before, she's marrying a guy for her parents. Now, it was love that brought her there. She wore the very same dress from her previous wedding. Even the weeding ring that Chanyeol would put on her finger would be the same one from their last broken marriage. 

Hyora was thankful to her parents for forcing them into the marriage. She was thankful to the fans who were so kind to accept her wholeheartedly. She was thankful to the rest of EXO members for supporting her whenever she was happy or sad.

Therefore, Hyora had made the biggest event she had ever made in her life.

 

This will be the best birthday present for you, Chanyeol oppa!

 

 

"Chanyeol!We have to move, now!", Baekhyun entered Chanyeol's dressing room in panic. His face was pale as he grabbed the giant's wrist to evacuate the room immediately. Hurriedly, he dragged the giant to the car. The other members already inside with Sehun as the driver, all were wearing a panic-stricken expression on their faces.

"Why??What is happening now??", Chanyeol asked. He started to feel panic when the others were so serious. They didn't respond to him at all.

"Anyone please ing tell me what's going on!", Chanyeol shouted in frustration. The others flinched at his sudden outburst.

"Hyora ... She .. S-She ..", Kyungsoo stuttered. he couldn't tell him the truth, afraid of his reaction. A drop of tear fell from his big eye. He eyed Baekhyun, asking if it was okay to spill the bean. Baekhyun shook his head and put his finger on his lips.

"Hyora??W-W-Why??D-Did something happen??", Chanyeol asked. He gripped Baekhyun's arm with his shaking fingers. The tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. Baekhyun just shook his head.

"You'll know when we get there ..", Baekhyun replied. Chanyeol buried his face into his palms.

 

No way .. No!No!

 

He cried on his seat. Baekhyun just rubbed his back to soothe him.

'I'm sorry, Chanyeol-ah ..', he monologued.

 

 

"We're here!", the manager said. Chanyeol looked around with his swollen eyes. He couldn't even bother to wipe his runny nose and to be precise, he looked super ugly with the smeared make up and messy hair.

"Why are we at the stadium??", Chanyeol asked as he hiccuped. Kyungsoo just look at him with pity in his eyes. He couldn't hold his tears anymore. He cried into Kai's chest, sniffling like a baby. Watching him made Chanyeol's tears fell once again

"Shouldn't we at the hospital right now??", Chanyeol asked innocently and took another tissue to wipe his tears.

Then, silence came in.

"Why would we be going to the hospital??", Sehun asked as he held his laughter in and clutched his stomach. Chanyeol raised his head and furowed his eyebrows.

 

What is this??

 

Then, all of them burst in laughter. They high-fived each other and sang happily in victory.

 

"It's a camera prank until now!", they said and by that time, Suho took out the hidden camera in his hand. Chanyeol looked at all of them in confusion.

"Everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter