06

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Chanyeol woke up when the sunshine hit his face. He frowned and lazily rose from the bed. Hyora already awoke as her side of bed was already tidied up. Then, he heard some noises coming from the kitchen. She’s preparing the breakfast maybe.

Chanyeol felt so sleepy . He’s about to go back to his dreamland when Hyora barged into the room.

“Oh no, Mr. Park Chanyeol-ssi!Don’t you dare to go back to sleep!Get up and take your bath or you’ll be late for your schedules, you lazy bum!”, she shouted and glared at you. Then, she left the room and left him dumbfounded. His sleepiness gone just in a blink of the eye. She never did that to me. Is she still mad about yesterday??

After washing up, Chanyeol went to the kitchen. She just finished cooking pancakes. As soon as she realized he was there, she wanted to exit the kitchen. You are still not forgiven FYI. She was about to walk when he grabbed her wrist.

“Where are you going??”.

“Get ready to work I suppose .. Oh wait!You asked me to quit my job, right??So, to send my resignation letter maybe??”, she sarcastically replied. Chanyeol just glared at her. Hyora also glared at him back. Finally, Chanyeol sighed.

“Okay, fine!You can continue working.”, Chanyeol gave up.

“Really??Thank you, Chanyeol-ssi!!.”, Hyora happily chirped and hugged him. Chanyeol was stunned. And so do her, when she realized what she had done. Hyora quickly broke the hug and looked away. Her cheeks turned into tomato red. Aigoo!She’s so cute!!Park Chanyeol, get back to reality!

Chanyeol cleared his throat to get rid the awkward silence. She just looked away, trying to avoid him. Aisshhh!Embarrassing!Congratulation Kim Hyora!You’ve just lost your dignity and sanity moments ago.

She was about to run away from the dining room when Chanyeol grabbed her wrist again.

“Where do you think you’re going??I haven’t finish yet!”, he said while holding her wrist.

She stopped and looked at him in curiosity.

“What is it??”.

“I have one condition .. nope!two conditions.”, he sternly said.

“What’s the conditions??”, she impatiently asked.

“One .. You can NEVER wear clothes like you wore last night at the party

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter