Overseas?!

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

*HyeRims POV*

After that day I found oppas and unnies outside Lee SooMan ajusshis office everything became better. Firstly I was told my own brother, Cho KyuHyun has been offered a contract with S.M Entertainment! He will join the group Super Junior in a few months. This is so great! I can't believe he's going to be apart of the same company!

After a few days off from training due to my injuries I went back to the company to find my whole class and even teacher gone! Other people told me that they were expelled afew day ago. Did somehow the angency find out about the bullying? No way.... Then ChangMin came and told me it was becuase the whole class was falling behind in their training and studying. The teacher wasnt teaching properly so was also fired. All of their contracts terminated. I was really sad at first, i mean how could i not be? 5 dreams and aspirations of young kids were shattered! I tried no to think too much about it. In the end the company moved  me to another higher level class. This class had a mixture of gender with 5 girls and 5 boys. They were all much older than me, but treated me better than my previous class. Even though i was different they looked after me and helped me. They listened to my problems and taught me many things. The girls were, SongQian, Luna, Amber, Sulli, and Kyrstal. The boys were Onew, JongHyun, KiBum, MinHo and TaeMin. They were all very nice to me and we trerated each other like family. 

2 years later the boys were ready to debut. They formed a 5 member group called SHINee and was ready to debut with their new song "Noona your so pretty". The song was catchy and cool, the boys were good looking and talented. Who wouldn't like them! Their debut stage was set to be next week. Everyone was so happy for them. The girls were also getting ready to debut. They formed a girl group called f(x). They havent figured out their debut song or anything yet becuase they still had another year to go. But some of the members were already getting schedules in photoshoots etc to promote the group. Everything was going well for everyone. They would finally all reach their dream.

That left me... I still wasnt old enough, or ready to debut. I sometimes felt really lonley thinking that all of my friends would have already debuted. But i kept a smile on my face and cngragulated them. 

3 days before SHINee's debut stage i was called out of the trainee studio and up to Lee SooMan ajusshi's office. I was really worried because thought that i might've done something wrong. I was so neverous that i didnt even have thecourage to knock. Luckily Lee SooMan opened the door right when i arrived. He ushered me in and told me to sit down. 

"Hello darling. How have you been? Im sorry ive been so busy with the recent debuts that i cant keep track of everyone!"

"Oh.. its ok, ive been fine "

"Thats good!"

There was a silence, but Lee SooMan ajusshi started talking again.

"So, i was thinking. You have been training so hard lately i think i should congragulate you somehow. You have been training for so many years straight and never had much of a rest."

"Its ok, ive been fine. Ive been doing what i love to do and enjoy it!"

"thats wha i love to hear. I was wondering though, your a very smart and talented young lady. You have been attending school here in the company, but i was wondering, how would you like to attend a "real" school?"

" a real school? Like all the other trainees?"

"Yes, but not here in Seoul. Somewhere else with an english speaking background"

"Overseas?!"

"Yes, i have narrowed the list down to a few countries and cities you can chose from, there is America, Great Britain, Canada and also Australia."

"Wow... ive only ever read about those places in books"

"You can chose from these places to go to school. I have already talked to your parents and they are fine with you chosing any of these countries to go to."

Yeah i though... my parents wouldnt care about me if i decided to go to the South Pole to study! Anyway.. this is an once in a lifetime experience. I'd better chose wisley. Everyone goes to America and says its a really good place to go, Great Britain is where my english teacher once lived and she said it is an amazing place, Amber unnie is from Canada and says its really one of the best places to live.... That leaves Australia.

"I chose to go to Australia"

"Really? Are you sure? I thought you would chose America or Canada or something... Are you sure about Australia?"

"Yes, it is because no one goes there that i want to go there. I want to experience something new"

"Very well... I shall book your flight and arrange your accomodation and all for your trip to Australia. You will study at a local school there and continue you training there. I will arange for teachers, trainers and also a family for you to stay with. The other companies YG, Loen and JYP are also participating and paying part of the fee."

"Okay thank you so much. I aprreciate it"

"No problem, you will leave right after SHINee's comeback. Im sure you want to be there for your oppas debut stage"

"YES thank You!!!"

With that i stood up and bowed and walked out of the room. AUSTRALIA!!!! OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM GOING TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!! THE START OF A NEW ADVENTURE!!!