Party - 2

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

*HyeRim's POV*

I stared down at everyone, tears filled my eyes, i cant believe that everyone would give up their work to be here. I saw in the distance Kai, Luhan, SuHo and Lay holding up a huge banner with me and JunYoung's debut photos and "CONGRAGULATIONS ON YOUR DEBUT" written accross it. Taemin put his hands on my shoulder, Minho did the same with JunYoung, and led us down the stairs onto the beach. 

When we got to the bottom of the stairs everyone came running towards us. At the front of the crowd was ShinDong oppa in his swimming trunks, dripping wet with a big smile plastered across his face. Behind him were YunHo oppa, ChangMin oppa, ChanYeol oppa and Kris oppa also in their swim trunks. They charged straight towards me and JunYoung without any hesitation. Everyone cleared the pathway with smug looks on their faces, Taemin oppas hands tightened on my shoulders. I looked nervously over at JunYoung and he seemed to be in th exact same surprised state as i was. I heard people coming down the stairs and guessed that it was Sharon, Anita, DongHae oppa and EunHyuk oppa. They seemed to be laughing. 

Everything was in slow motion as the 5 men charged towards us, i could see every little spec of water dripping down their faces, every little grain of sand on their feet... As they reached closer and closer i involuntarily hunched over and my arms came forward to protect myself. I felt Shindong oppa's wet arms wrap around me and lift me off the ground. I screamed and kicked my legs about. I felt other hands grab my legs and arms to stop my struggling. I could hear JunYoung's cries as he too was lifted off the ground. With me facing towards the sky, Shindong oppa and the others started to run back towards the ocean. 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, struggling even harder agaisnt the guys iron grip, however, they were the few strongest members of SMTOWN. 

We reached the edge of the water and they stopped. I stopped struggling for a moment... what were they going to do?! I looked over at JunYoung who was still struggling agaisnt the restraints of YunHo, ChanYeol and Kris oppas. 

"3...2....1!!!" Shouted the guys.

On 1 they bent their arms and hurled me out towards the sea. 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, and splashed into the cold salty water. I heard Junyoung splash down next to me. I stood up shocked at what happened. Drippng with water head to toe. I looked back towards the shore and saw the whole of SMTOWN there laughing and taking photos. This seemed to be the surprise.. huh.. 

I looked at Junyoung next to me, with a shocked look on his face. I couldn't help seeing the funny side of this and burst out laughing. JunYoung too.

Everyone came splashing into the water after us and we all broke out into a water fight. Many of the girls didnt want to get wet and protested, but soon enough one of the oppas would come and pull them into the water. Everyone was splashing water at each other and having a great time. LeeTeuk oppa grabbed me and put me on his shoulders, Minho oppa did the same with Krystal unnie and ran around with us gripping them by the hair threating to throw us off. Everyone go their fair share of being splashed, but it all ended in laughter and happiness.

The sun soon began to set and the water had become too cold to swim in, so many of the oppas created a large camp fire on the shore and spread many blankets around in for people to sit on. Kangta oppa and YunHo oppas went up to the balcony to cook the meat on the bbq stove. Victoria unnie, SooYoung unni and TaeYeon unnie went up to the house kitchen to cook some snacks. Everyone else found places around the fire to rest and dry off. I sat down between Anita and Sharon with JunYoung, Sehun, Baekhyun and XiuMin behind us. Everyone was sitting in little groups just socializing. 

I have never had a day like this in my entire life. Ive never just hung around and vacationed with friends. It was so nice. With the people you love and care about around you, just laying back and relaxing. 

"COME ON UP GUYS!!! FOODS READY!!!" yelled Kangta from the balcony. Everyone got up on their feet and walked up the stairs to the food. EunHyuk, Onew and SinDong oppas charged ahead, eager for food, however out of nowhere YoonA unnie popped out and jumped infront of them and raced up the stairs to reach the food first. Everything was spread out on tables around the balcony, like a buffet. With everything from cake to bbq to fruit kebabs. It was amazing. Everyone sure worked hard to prepare this. 

Dinner was amazing. We got our food and plates and went back down to the beach to eat. We sat in our old spots but moved a bit closer. We then grabbed an empty soju (beer) bottle and decided to play spin the bottle truth or dare. 

The tail end of the bottle would be the person who gives the truth or dare and the top would be the reciever.

It first landed on Tao oppa and the person on the tail end was HyoYeon unnie. 

"So.. Tao, have you ever dated anyone before?" asked HyoYeon unnie confidently.

Tao oppa was shocked and looked down at his hands, "well.... i have liked a girl before, but she never returned the feeling, so we never went out"

"AWWW" everyone sighed. Tao oppa always seemed so tough and strong with his martial arts moves, we never knew he could have such a sad past. 

Rest of the game progressed on:

Tail: Jessica Top: Siwon - Dare, go up to the balcony and dance a dance from each of the girl groups/artists here.

Tail : JongHyun Top: Kai - Truth, when was your first kiss? In Junior High School when i was 15.

Tail : Sulli Top: BoA - Truth, Have you ever liked someone you could never have? Yes, I fell in love with a boy when i was in Japan at the age of 16, however i could not date due to the contract rules. 

Tail: YoonA Top: YeSung - Dare, run around the campfire like a chicken 10 times, and allow it to be filmed by others.

Tail: HeeChul Top: Victoria - Truth, Would you ever go agaisnt the rules of SM to date someone you liked? Yes i would, true love doesnt comea around every day, you must take the chance when it comes. 

As i listened to everyone's confessions and watched their hilarious dares, my eyes started to droop. I just couldn't keep them open. With a warm campfire infront of me and a full stomach it was hard to stay awake. i felt someones hand on my shoulder, pulling me down backwards to lean on the person. I was too tired to struggle and just fell back into the person's lap. It felt really nice, i could rest my head. I looked up to say thank you, but i was already losing consiousness and only managed to see a dark male sillhouette.

*JunYoung POV* 

I could tell HyeRim was dozing off, her head was falling forward, and at the last moment jerking back awake. She seemed to be fighting really hard to stay awake. I gently put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her down into my lap. Anita, Sharon, XiuMin Hyung, SeHun Hyung and BaekHyun Hyung all saw and smiled but didnt say anything. I was grateful for that. HyeRim fell immiediately asleep as soon as her head touched my legs. 

I smiled down at her sleeping figure, she was so beautiful when she was asleep. So peaceful. I gently used my finger to brush hair out of her face, scared to wake her. I looked back up at everyone else. They were still continueing on with the game. XiuMin oppa leaned over to me and whispered, "You should take her back to the house, shes going to catch a cold out here. I think shes sharing a room with SeoHyun noona. The sleeping arangments are on the kitched bench, it says the room number and sleeping partner. Take her to her room, she needs rest." 

I glanced up at hyung, can i really do that? Sehun and Baekhyun hyungs looked over at me and smiled. 

"Don't worry about it, we can deal with the explanations" they said together. 

"thank you" i whispered back.

I gently moved HyeRim, and lifted her up bridal style. Boy, she was light! Doesn't seem like she has been eating very well these days...

I backed out of the circle and made my way up the stairs to the house. I could hear people asking about us behind me, but i knew the hyungs would take care of it. HyeRim was more important for now.

I walked to the kitchen and glanced at the sleeping arrangements sheet. They seemed pretty straightforward, mostly made into groups. 

HyeRim was indeed rooming with SeoHyun noona in room 16. I was in room 8 with KyuHyun hyung. 

I roamed the house looking for room 16, finding it right in the corner of the 4th corridor. Inside were 2 queen sized beds and 1 ensuite. There was a Tv and a built in wall closet. It was exactly like a hotel. I saw Seohyun noonas things piled on the far bed, so i layed HyeRim on the bed closer to the entrance. I helped her slip off her shoes and jacket before tukcing her in bed. She stirred slightly, but stayed asleep.

*No Ones POV*

"OMG GUYSSS!!!! did you see that? That was soo cute!! Our plan is working!!!" squealed Anita.

Everyone burst into chatter, congragulating themselves on a successfully working plan. 

But soon enough JunYoung came back and the talk quickly was diverted back to the game. It was 11 at night before everyone retired to their rooms.

 

*HyeRim's POV* 

Hmmm... its so soft, i dont want to wake up... but i have to go to class..... My eyes snapped open and i panicked slightly when i saw complete darkness. However as my eyes adjusted i realised that i was not at home, but in a hotel like room. I looked to my left and saw SeoHyun unnie sleeping soundly on the next bed. Then i remembered where i was, but how did i get here? i thought i was on the beach!

Oh well.. someone mustve brought me back. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was 3 in the morning. 

I was still tired, but my mouth was dry from the saltwater ocean, so i grudgingly climbed out of bed and quietly sneaked out of the room to the kitchen. The whole house was quiet and dark. The moonlight shining through the window walls. I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed myself a bottle of water from the fridge. It was when i was making my way back did i see a sillhouette on the balcony. It seemed like a very familiar shape... He was the one i fell asleep on! I walked quickly to the balcony, as i reached closer i noticed the person's mop of stylish black hair. 

It was JunYoung!

As if i had called him outloud he turned around to see me. We stood there stunned, thousands of questions running through our eyes. It was him who broke this trance by stepping closer to me and pulling me into a tight hug. My chin rested on his shoulder and his face nuzzled into my hair. 

"Are you okay?" i asked a little scared of his reaction.

"No.. I'm not"

That shocked me, i tried pulling away to check if he was hurt of anything, but he just pullled me even tighter.

"Don't go, only this will make me better" he whispered.

"I.. dont understand.." i stammered.

I could feel JunYoung take a deep breathe, before slowly letting me go, but keeping me at arms length. His hands resting on my shoulders.

"HyeRim-ah... i love you"