Surprise Visit

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

*JunYoung's POV*

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. HyeRim wasn't home yet.

*FlashBack*

At the end of the recording i got a call from manager appa and he said he couldn't make it to pick us up so we would have to go home with one of the other groups and ask them to drop us off. I didn't want to see HyeRim so i asked EXO's manager if he could drop me off. He gladly accepted. So i got into the van with all the other exo hyungs. 

"HEYYY!!! JunYoungie is riding with us!" Yelled ChanYeol.

"Yayy!!!"Cheered Baekhyun.

I smiled.

"Wheres HyeRim? Isn't she coming with us?" asked Lay.

My smile vanshied.

"Umm... She said she would go with SNSD or f(x) noonas" i explained faking a smile.

But the hyungs could see through my facade. They looked at each other knowingly. Kai was just about to say something when it was interuppted with a beep from my mobile. I fished it out of my pocket and opened the message. It was from HyeRim.

SNSD's manager told me he saw you leave with exo oppas. How come you didn't tell me? R u going home or somehwere else? 

I'll leave with SNSD unnies, so dont worry about me.

R u alright? Have i done something wrong? Please talk to me. 

I'll meet you at home. 

Love HyeRim <3

 

I stared at the message, rereading it over and over again. I didn't notice all the hyungs looking at me. LuHan hyung who was sitting behind me read over my shoulder and smiled. He nodded towards the other memebers motioning that it was from HyeRim. ChanYeol hyung suddenly asked, "So, JunYoung-ah, whos the text from?" smiling.

"Huh?" i looked up surprised, "Oh.. its from.... my mum"

ChangYeol snatched the mobile out of my hand. I turned around to try and snatch it back but they already planned it. Kris hyung's arms came around my chest like restricting boas. I struggled but it wasn't any use. He was too strong. ChanYeol laughed, he was reading the message out to the other members, while i was shouting my head off at them to stop. 

"AWWWWWW THATS SOOO SWEETTTT" laughed BaekHyun after ChanYeol Had finished.

"Dude, you should be better to her, shes so nice to you! if you ditched me i would've punched you in the face" laughed ChangYeol

"Well this shows a lot, this is obvious that she likes you!" smiled Kai.

"Yes! how can she not after this message!" laughed LuHan.

"Are all her messages like this?" asked Lay 

I stopped struggling, where all her messages like this? i thought back. We were together most of the time so we didn't really need to text each other. But when she did the messages were more or less the same, ending with the same "Love HyeRim <3"...

"More or less the same.." i mumbled.

For rest of the car ride the exo hyungs joked and teased me about HyeRim and giving me advise on how to approach her. I sat quietly listening to them, but my mind was really on the text message, should i reply her? 

I arrived at the dorm with the hyungs waving me off. I thanked the manager and went home. 

*Flashback End*

i checked my phone the 5th time that minute, it had been an hour since i arrived home, how come HyeRim's not back yet? Did something bad happen? Somehow my brain always jumps to the worst conclusions. 

Okay, if she doesnt come home or contact me in th next 30min i will call her. Geez i feel like some over protective moron. But i can't help it, whenever i leave her alone something bad hppens.

I shuffled over onto my side placing my phone near my head and closed my eyes. I need to calm down. I think i may have drifted off, because the next thing i knew i was woken up by the door bell. I jumped to my feet slipping on my big fluffy yoshi slippers and ran too the door. HyeRim is finally home! My fingers fumbled with the lock on the door but eventually wrenched it open. I looked up and was shocked at what i saw.

"JOHNNNYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" screamed the 2 girls and jumped onto me.

I stood there stunned, i didn't even wobble when they threw themselves at me. I was too stunned to say anything. I saw that they were not alone i looked up and saw 5 men standing behind them. Once the 2 girls let go of me i finally was able to choke out, "What... what .. are you guys doing here?" 

"Aww, don't be like that! We flew half-way across the globe for you and this is how you treat us!" whined Anita.

"Come on, aren't you even gonna invite your besties into your new dorm?" asked Sharon.

"Oh.. yeah, come in." i waved them in. 

"Yay!" smiled both the girls. they slipped off their shoes and ran inside. I could hear them running around the whole dorm looking at everything. 

"DONT BREAK ANYTHING!!! OR UR PAYING FOR A REPLACMENT!!!!" I yelled after them. I shook my head and smiled.

I then remembered the 5 Super Junior hyungs at the door. I looked at them, "umm would you guys like to come in aswell?" i asked.

"Hahaha, nah, it looks like you will have your hands full with those 2 already" smiled Siwon Hyung. 

"haha, i guess" i said.

"We have to get back to our dorm, we have a performance tonight so we have to go get ready. We will come visit you soon though!" smiled Yesung.

With that all the other members left. i walked them to the elevtor and bowed to them as they left.

I then walked back into the dorm, closing the front door behind me. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I watched as Anita and Sharon roamed all over the kitchen, inspecting every draw, behind every door and checking every leaver. 

I smiled. Its been years since i've seen them, i kept in touch but recently during album productins and debut contac betweeen us has been minimal. Both of them have grown so much. Anita's epic sense of fashion hasnt changed, even in the freezing weather she managed to look stunning. While many girls would give up on fashion and try too keep warm instead of feezing their fingers off, Anita wore stockings, shorts, a big oversized jumper and a scarf and still managed to look and feel toasty warm. I swear that girl is a portable heater. 

*ignore the girl just the outfit :D*

Free-Shipping2012-Fall-And-Winter-Clothe

I sighed, Australia wasnt the best place for Anita to live. Its too hot for her there. She has her parents genes, shes built for those mini skirts and knee high socks all year round. The genes of a true Japanese.

Sharon on the other hand still looked the same with her simple tomboy fashion. She too had grown a lot over the years, Anita always had long hair, Sharon kept hers shorter, but now hers was just as long. He hair still the same weird brownish orangy color. Me and Anita used to about her weird hair color, no one could copy her hair color with any type of dye. When we were young we used to tell her that her hair color was because she ate too many oranges since it was her favourite fruit, but after that she wouldn't come within 1m of the fruit. It was like that until we were 10. I smiled at the thought. 

Sharon wore leggings with sport shorts and big hoodie. Over the top she had a bright red snow jacket. 
 

*Ignore the girl just the outfit :D*

MM_must_see_09_Korean_winter_fashion_wit

Anita and Sharon were always both opposites. Anita was girly and fashionable, her closest filled with dresses, skirst, shorts and a different outfit for everyday of her life, whereas Sharon only had hoodies, shorts, trackies and jeans. But, Anita had the tomboy personality, she played video games, played a lot of rough sports and had a large appetite. Sharon, despite the way she dresses she likes reading, watching dramas and acts quite girly. 

Both girls were my life. I sighed. 

Both Anita and Sharon turned to see me resting on the couch and ran over. 

"HEYY!!!" yelled Anita.

"Take us on a tour!" whined Sharon.

"Is this how you treat your beloved guests!?" asked Anita with a death glare.

Wow.. Anita's glare still sent shivers down my spine.

"Okay.. okay.. i'll show you around." i said as i got up on my feet.

I walked towards my bedroom opening the door to let two girls in, they walked in amazed. I must admit the renorvations were quite impressive. 

Interior-Design-of-Miami-Blue-Sweet-Bedr

The curtains lead to my own balcony, and the girls were running around squealing and touching everything. I smiled, i sure missed them.

I went and sat down on the armchair to watch them. They ran across the hall to my bathroom and raided everything in there.I sighed.

They both came back into the room and both of them jumped onto my bed and lay there. 

"OHHHH i love this house!!! The renorvations are awsomeee!!!" squealed Sharon.

"OMG Johnny can we live here with you!? this is the best house i have ever seen!" asked Anita ecitedly.

I smiled. "You havent seen all of it yet" i said as i stood up.

I walked out of the room, hands in my pockets leading the 2 girls through the living room to the other end of the house and showing them a door, on the front it said "Music Room". I pushed the door open in one sweeping motion and waved the 2 girls in.

"OMG THIS IS AMAZINGGGG!!!!" squealed Sharon.

"I SWEAR I AM NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAID THAT THIS IS THE BEST HOUSE EVER!" said Anita.

I had showed them into the Music Room/Recording Studio. There was a recording station at one end of the room set with head phones, mics, keyboard, guitars, drum kit etc. On the other end was a large black leather couch and a small tea table. It was a personal recording and practice room. It  was originally a study room, but since there were only 2 people living here this room was extra, so we made it something useful. We have a ceiling to floor shelf on one side fit with photos of family and firends, also all the albums we have collected over the years. We have been loyal fans buying every CD of all our friends, and i mean EVERY. We havent missed one CD. We have had them signed when we get the chance, even signs on the posters that come with it. We stuck the posters all on the right wall. The wall is filled, with no gaps, of signed posters.

Once the tour of the music room ended both girls filed out. I closed the light and door behind them. I was leading them back to the living room when they pointed to HyeRim's room. 

"Aren't you going to show us this room?" asked Sharon. 

"It says, HyeRim on it... its Isabella's room right? Where is she?" asked Anita knocking on the door lightly.

Then i remembered. I was so distracted with Anita and Sharon that i forgot totally about HyeRim!  quickly checked my phone and realised that it has already been a whole 2 hours past the time i said i would call her. DAMN

I quickly flipped to my contacts and pressed HyeRim's name. I held the phone to my ear waiting for her to pick up. I watched as Anita and Sharon stared at me perplexed. They didn't understand my urgency. When they opened their mouth to ask i just shook my head.

Each ring struck my heart, after about 10 rings it went straight to voicemail, "Hello, this is Cho HyeRim, sorry i cannot..."

I angrily shut my phone and stuffed it into my jeans pocket, i ran to my room and grabbed my jacket and made my way to the front door. 

"JunYoung where are you going!?!?!!!" asked Sharon

"Johnny come back here!!!! Otherwise im telling your mother!!!" yelled Anita.

"You can't tell his mum... where in korea" said Sharon a metter offactly.

I ignored there bickering and was leaning on the shoe cuboard when the front door bust open. 

I looked up, it was HyeRim. Her face was flushed from the cold. Seeing her face my whole heart melted. She was alright. Shes home. I dropped my shoe and pulled her close hugging her tight agaisnt my chest. 

HyeRim looked stunned, but didn't argue. 

I heard Anita and Sharon behind stunned. 

But i didn't care, Hyerim was back.

~~~

*No Ones POV*

"So... now you 2 are world stars!?" asked Sharon.

"no.. not exactly" said HyeRim

"But you guys are going to be!" said Anita

""I dunno, depends" smiled JunYoung.

"Right..." said both Anita and Sharon looking at each other.

After all the introductions and asking about what all of us were doing here etc we settled on the couch in the living room watching Music Core. We all alternated our languages between English and Korean. HyeRim showed Sharon and Anita her room, and it was just as stunning as JunYoungs. 

Cool+bedroom+paint+colors+ideas.jpg

"Im hungry" moaned Sharon.

"Same" cried Anita. 

Both HyeRim and JunYoung looked at each other.

"Do you feel like some traditional korean foood?" asked HyeRim smiling.

"YES PLEASEEEE" said both girls.

"Then put on your jackets and lets go!" laughed HyeRim.

Everyone put on their coats and made their way downstairs to a nearby korean bbq resturaunt. It was a perfect day for bbq as it was nice and cozy inside the resturaunt. 

They got shown to a booth in the corner of the shop, HyeRIm and JunYoung sitting together and Anita and Sharon together. 

There were quite a few people looking at the new addition to the resturaunt. Its not everyday you see 3 pretty girls and one pretty boy all sitting in a shabby little restuaraunt like this. 

The 4 started talking about rendom topics, about JunYoung and HyeRim's life in korea, life at SMTOWN, Sharon and Anita's life in Australia, their future life in Korea, where they're going to live blah blah blah.

They had a filling dinner with laughs and joy. 

After dinner they went their separate ways. JunYoung hailed a taxi for Anita and Sharon to go back to their parents apartment. While JunYoung and HyeRim walked home by themselves.

*In the cab*

"OMG I WANT TO LIVE WITH THEMMM THEIR HOUSE IS AWSOMMEEE" cried SHaron.

"We can go raid their house tommorrow, we have their numbers so we can check if they're home first" smiled Anita. 

"Okay" 

"Super Junior members were right, there is something more going on between them" sighed Anita.

"Hahaha, what you jelous?" laughed Sharon.

"NO! JunYoung's a friend!!!" argued Anita.

"Hahaha alright i know i know, you have all those guys back home" winked Sharon.

"NO I DONT I DONT I DONT I DONT" yelled Anita.

"Tommy *cough*" 

"IM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU IF YOU DONT ZIP IT!" threatened Anita.

"HAHAHAHAHA" laughed Sharon.

"but i'm serious, you can tell they are both head over heels for each other, we just have to get them together!" said Anita.

"Yeaa... i know.. i just don't know how...." Said Sharon.

"wait.. Siwon-ssi gave us his number, why dont we just call him and ask for help?" said Anita.

"Okay!" 

*Calls and talks over phone with Siwon*

"He told us to go to SMTOWN company building tommorrow" said Anita.

"Okay... i guess our plan to raid HyeRim and JunYoungs apartment has to be put on hold then" pouted Sharon.

*On the walk home with HyeRim and JunYoung*

"Umm... about before.. during recording" said JunYoung.

"It doesnt matter", smiled HyeRim, "everyone has their ups and downs, i understand"

JunYoung looked at her stunned.

"I know that it isnt right to judge someone just by one thing they do, no one is always in a good mood. I get it." said hyerim turning towards JunYoung. "I just hope that next time you wont ignore me and tell me instead, because i dont want to get the wrong idea" 

"...i'm really sorry" said junyoung as he hung his head low.

"Hahaha, dont worry. We're good now, right?" smiled HyeRim.

"Yep!" laughed JunYoung pulling HyeRim into a tight embrace, he buried his face into her hair.

HyeRim hugged him back tightly.

 

*HyeRim's POV*

How come i feel my heart racing faster....