Dorm

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

That day JunYoung, "appa" and me all had a great time. Just like old friends. We forgot all about the worries for our debut and focused on having a good time. We learnt more about each other. Appa was happily married and has a 3 year old daughter called Choi YeHyun. This year he is 26. We talked and talked until late. Appa took us back to the company building to get our things and tell us more information about moving into our new dorm. We were in the locker room collecting our things when appa appeared with papers in his hand. He handed one to me and one to JunYoung. We looked at it and it seemed to be a list. 

"This is your list of the basic things you need to bring to your new dorm. At the bottom is also a check of 20,000 dollars (21 million won approx) each, to buy house hold items. There are already beds, TV, Refrigerators, washing machines. All the basic stuff is already there. You just need to add your own style to it. I dont care about what you put inside your dorm, but, you cant go to overboard" appa looked at us.

We both nodded sternly at him.

"You guys will recieve monthly payments for your dorm, meals, transport and beauty products. But this money cannot be played around with so i will keep it. All the other managers do the same thing. I will have a key to your dorm aswell. Both of you each are given 2 copies of the keys, one for you to use and one spare. You can make copies for your friends and family members if you want, but, dont give more than 3 copies away. Thats all. I've written everything out for you guys on the back of the paper so you dont remember. Your parents have already both signed contracts since you guys are not of age yet." 

Appa took a deep breath and looked at us. "Any questions?"

"Where is our dorm?" asked JunYoung.

"Umm.. its not too far from the company building and is quite close to SNSD and f(x)'s dorms. Right on the edge of the Han River. You guys are lucky, you've got an excellent view."

On the inside i was jumping with joy! I looked over at JunYoung and i could tell he was excited aswell. Then it hit me... If me and JunYoung are going to debut in the same group.. have the same manager.... perform and create and album together. That means we also have to live together! That is just... I shuddered. JunYoung turned to look at me questionly but i just shook my head. 

Appa offered to take me and JunYoung both back home. 

 

The next day I arrived at the company nice and early. I went over to one of the smaller studios where Appa said we would meet. Last night i started packing my things and put everything in boxes. A lot of it i couldn't take because they were too big. I ended up having around 3 and a half boxes full. I put them downstairs in the lobby. JunYoung was already there. He also had his boxes of belongings. Once i arrived we all walked down to the basement with our boxes and piled them into Appa's car. We had to make several trips. 

We were finally on our way. On the way we all sat in silence waiting for the final reveal of our new home. Appa stopped outside a tall apartment block that looked quite new. We went inside and pressed the elevator for level 13. There were only 2 houses per level. We waited for appa to walk forward and open the door. Appa fumbled with the keys, making us all more nervous, but finally got the door open.

Me and JunYoung ran inside like wild dogs, we ran through all the rooms. The house was actually really big! There was 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 study room,1 laundry room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconys. We were all so stunned at the view of han river! IT WAS AMAZING! Appa went downstairs to slowly bring up our stuff while me and JunYoung spazzed over our new house. The 2 bedrroms were on opposite ends of the house, one room bigger and with an ensuite, but the other room with a balcony. JunYoung offered the larger one for me, he wanted to be a gentlemen by saying, "A young girl should have the bigger room with ensuite as that is what girls will need". I smiled when he said that. I was really grateful as the other room's bathroom was separated, and i didn't want to be caught offguard between them. 

apt1-rev16.jpg*This is what the apartment looks like, HyeRim got the room on the right and JunYoung the room on the left*

We went downstairs to help Appa bring everything upstairs. He then gave us our keys and left, he said he would give us some time to hang around our new house. Me and JunYoung each went to our own rooms to finish unpacking and arranging our things. There was actually a lot of things already there for us. There isn't much that we needed to buy. Maybe stocking the frige up with food, cleaning neccities, bathroom supplies and just small decorations. 

"Hey Hyerim! I'm hungry, why dont we go to the supermarket downstairs to by dome supplies? Also some FOOOD!"

"Hahaha okay, lets go!'

We travelled downstairs and tried finding our way to the market. We were walking down the street when it suddenly started raining. Luckily me and JunYoung were less than 50m away from the market so we ran for it. Once we got inside we tried shaking ourselves dry a bit (didn't really work), and then pushed a trolley into the market. The market was huge! We went through the lanes one by one throwing things that we needed in the trolley. We bought packets and packets of ramen, filling up a whole 1/4 of the trolley. We bought toilet paper, mop, towels, broom, clothes hangers, small plastic basins, etc But the most of all, FOOOD! We stuffed the trolley full with random foods that we liked to eat, and foods that we could make. We were about to check out when we forgot! cups and plates! Also chopsticks and other eating utensils!!! JunYoung ran back through the lanes while i was still lining up. He ran back with a huge box. I stared at him in shock but he just winked at me. We checked out, using the check from S.M. It was still raining outside and we didn't bring umberellas. JunYoung suggested to call appa, but he wasnt picking up. 

"What are we going to do now?" i asked.

"I'm not sure.. Do you know who has a car that could take us home?"

"Umm.. I'm not sure, Super Junior oppas do! But they live across the river.." I sighed.

"What about SNSD and f(x) noonas? Appa said they live close" said JunYoung.

"But they dont have cars.." I said.

"Oh.."

We stood in the rain for a while longer. I didn't know why but i was starting to get a little lightheaded. My vision was blurring slightly around the edges. I held onto a pole next to me in support. JunYoung was in deep thought about how to get home. I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head. When i opened my eyes again the blurring was slightly better. 

"Maybe we just have to wait for the shower to pass" sighed JunYoung.

I nodded lightly leaning agasint the pole for support. Even if the blurrines left i was still a little whoozy. 

"Are you okay?" I heard JunYoung ask.

I grunted a reply and looked down at my feet closing my eyes. I suddenly felt a warm hand on my shoulder and another one lifting up my chin. 

"You're so pale and cold! Are you alright?!?!" I felt JunYoung shake me lightly. 

I  looked up and him and tried smiling. When i opened my eyes everything blurred out white then black. I in a shocked breath, my knees buckled, i dropped the shopping bag and fell forward into a warm embrace. That was the last thing i remembered.

 

*JunYoung's POV*

Wow, the rain is seriously coming down hard today. "Maybe we just have to wair for the shower to pass" i suggested. I looked over at HyeRim and saw her leaning agaisnt the pole with her head bowed. She looked quite limp. Is she okay? Had she not et recovered from her accident? 

"Are you okay?"

She grunted a faint reply and looked down at her feet. I was even more worried at this reaction. Something was wrong.. This is bad.. I dropped the shopping bags and went over to her. I placed my hand on her small shoulder and lifted her chin with my other hand. Her skin was so smooth... When i saw her face i was so shocked. Her normally pink flushed cheeks were so pale and her face was so cold!!!

"Your so pale and cold! Are You alright?!?!" I shook her shoulder. Her bony little shoulder felt so lifeless. 

When she opened her eyes to look at me her normally light and shining eyes were shallow and dark. But it seemed like that lifting her head to look at me was too much for her. I heard her shopping bag drop and her breathing in a shocked breath. She suddenly crumbled agaisnt me. Her body falling apart and into my body. My arms went immiediately around her and cradled her slowly to the ground. I shook her a little trying to bring her around but it was no use. I paniced. Her whole body was so cold. No one was around so i pulled out my mobile and dialled the ambulence. Once i finished calling the ambulence i immiedately called KyuHyun hyung. 

"Hello?"

"Hyung! Its JunYoung!!"

"Oh, hello JunYoung"

"Quick! Somethings wrong! HyeRim just fainted!"

"WHAT!?!? How? Where are you guys? Have you called the ambulence?"

"Yes i've already called the ambulence, we're at the supermarket near our new dorm. She was really pale and cold and when i tried to check how she was she just fainted!"

"Okay! Wait there for the ambulence and i'll meet you at the hospital!"

"Okay, see you there"

Once i hung up i pulled HyeRim closer to me to keep her warm. I pulled off my jacket and layed it over her. We waited for the ambulence to arrive. I ignored all the worried stares of starngers. I only kept my eyes on HyeRim, she was somehow peaceful in her state. Her face was flawless and pale. Her long eyelashes casting shadows over her chubby cheeks. She was beautiful. I bent my head down slowly and kissed her on the forehead.... "You will be okay... I promise...."...