"Famous? Wow.."

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

X_cc4f5f3b_large

 

 

Hi! My name is Isabella Cho and I'm a trainee at S.M Entertainment, and I have been since the age of 3. This year I am 12 and fianlly able to debut! I am debuting with my fellow trainee Johnny Kim. He is... hmm how to say it, a miracle? He only came to the company 10 months ago and proved himself a genius in the arts. 

Anyway, more about our debut. The weird thing about our debut is that its not going to be performed on a music show like music core or music bank or anything. Our first television performace is with our fellow S.M artists on Strong Heart! It is the SM Special and also our debut stage. Hope everything works out well!!!

 

Let me tell you more about me.

At the age of three my big sister and brother were both too busy to take care of me, or even take notice of me. There is quite a large age difference between us, 12 years between me and my sister Cho Ara and 10 between me and my brother Cho Kyuhyun. My parents were also 2 very busy people, they both loved me but just didnt have the time to care for me. My mother is a very musical person, and she knew i had inherited the musical gene, i loved to sing at a young age and dance around the house. I also showed talent in musical instruments. My mum didnt want to waste my youth so she found the entertainment company S.M Entertainment. 

She took me there one day to their comapny building.

I sat outside the door while mother was inside talking to a man called Lee SooMan, he looked pretty nice, with small pretty eyes. He reminded me of my father. hmm, my father was too busy to come here, or even pay attention to me, and mother would leave right after the "interview" was over. She told me that i have to stay here with Lee SooMan ajusshi. 

Suddenly a young girl who looked like she was about 12 burst out of a room from across the hall and started running towards me, she looked like she was concentrating on the door of the office but then when she noticed me sitting there she froze. 

"Hello little girl, what are you doing sitting here?"

"My mothers inside having an interview with Lee SooMan ajusshi"

"OMG your the new little experiement!!! Hi my name is BoA, Kown BoA!"

"Hi, my name is Cho HyeRim, experiement? whats an experiemnt?"

"Oh, your still young, dont worry about what i said"

"ok.."

Suddenly the door opened and my mother and Lee SooMan ajusshi walked out. Both me and BoA jumped up and looked at them. Mother held up her hand and they shook hands. Then mother turned to me and said, "i have to go now darling, stay here with Lee SooMan, and he will show you around. I will be back to pick you up later"

"oh, ok mummy, bye bye"

I watched mother as she walked away down the hallway. It somehow seemed like she wouldnt be coming back...

As she turned around the corner i knew my life would never be the same.

 

That was the start of my tainee life.