Little Angel

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

I woke up to the sound of rustling in the bushes. I slowly opened up my eyes and saw a giant tree trunk inches from my nose. My whole body was so sore, when I tried to get up pain rippled throughout my whole body. I realised that my legs and arms were tied together. It was then I remembered what happened. It was almost 2 whole years ago, that time they told me it wasn't my fault.... But they lied, it was my fault! I crushed their dreams jet because I was too whiny. Tears rolled down my cheeks silently. 

I lay there for who knows how long before the tears finally stopped falling. My whole body was weak and painful. With the last of my streangth I pulled myself into a sitting position leaning against the tree. I finally got a good look at where I was. It seeme like the big park next to the concert stadium. It seemed like the concert had ended quite a while ago, since there were no lights or fans around. I felt some vibration from my pocket. IT MUST BE MY PHONE! My hands were tied though... I brought my hands to my mouth and started ripping the rope with my teeth, with that I felt a sudden pain in the back of my head, I felt warm liquid begin to flow down my neck and back, I had to work faster as my vision was getting slightly blurry. Finally the rope came free. I grabbed my phone and realised it was Kyuhyun oppa, I quickly answered it and held the phone to my ear. I tried to ignore the fact that just answering the phone was extremely painful. 

"HELLO HELLLO HELLLO!?!?!?!??" Yelled Oppa into the phone.

Hearing his voice years started rolling down my face again. 

"Oppa? Help me.... PLEASEE... It hurts....." I cried into phone, my vision was blurring fast and I could feel myself slipping away.

"HYERIM TELL OPPA WHERE U ARE AND WE WILL GO HELP YOU!" Yelled KyuHyun

"in the park... Next to the stadium..." With that I once again, fainted...

I woke once again, but this time my head hurting more than ever. It seemed like I ha fallen back down to the ground when I fainted. New blood soaked through my clothes. I was afraid to move just incase my wound started bleeding again. Just then I remembered the phone call to oppa. I told him the park, but this park was HUGE! would he be able to find me? I looked at my phone to see if I could call him again, but I realised it was out of battery. 

I lay there enduring the pain. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. 

I don't know how long it was, until I heard someone yelling my name. It seemed like quite a few people. My lips felt glued together, but I managed to rip them apart and make some noise, " here....HEREEE" but my voice wouldn't go any louder. My throught was dry and rough. I I tried any harder the wound in my head would start bleeding again. I felt their voices fade away into the distance.... They couldn't hear me. I started crying again...

About 10 minutes later I was still crying, but I heard footsteps and voices coming back towards me. This time they were arguing with each other.

"OPPA, I TOLD YOU, WE ALREADY CAME THIS WAY!"

"let's just check again! We might have missed her"

"She's right hyung, we might just be wasting time"

"but we need to be more thorough!"

At that exact moment I in a huge breath, ignoring the ripping pain in my head and screamed "HEREEEE!!!!"

i could tell that everyone froze. Then suddenly I could hear rushed footsteps running towards my tree. I felt the wound once again get ripped open. Blood was dripping everywhere.

suddenly EunHyuk oppa, Yunho oppa, Onew oppa, Luna unnie, and Seohyun unnie burst through the bushes. When they saw me they stared shocked for a second, and then all bent down towards me and checking my from head to toe.

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED HYERIM?!?!" Cried Sephyun unnie

I didn't have to energy to reply her, as my vision was going blurry and everything was fadin away. I felt so cold with their warm blood rushed hands on my frozen body.

"Eunhyuk call the AMBULENCE QUICK! Luna call the others!" Ordered YunHo oppa taking charge. "Onew help me get her up, SeoHyun untie her legs" 

everyone was a blur as they did what YunHo said. 

"Hyung, her heads bleed bad!" Said Onew stunned.

YunHo oppa suddenly ripped his shirt and tied it tight around my head to stop the bleeding. 

I couldn't hold on any longer, everything was slipping away. All I felt was the pain in my head and someone's warm strong arms lifting me up. I could feel so many hands gripping onto my hands and arms. I'm glad my unnies and oppas care for me so much. One last year fell from my eye as, for the third time that day, I fainted...

I opened my eyes an the first thing I saw was white.... Heaven? Wait... No... Pain rippled through my body. Could heaven be this painful? Suddenly I felt a gentle squeeze on my right hand. My eyes went straight to the left and saw Kyuhyun oppa there sitting next to me, with a relieved smile on his face. 

"Oppa... Is this heaven?"

He chuckled softly and brushed away some hair from my face, "no, silly, this is the hospital. How to you feel?"

"Hospital? I'm so sore"

"Are you okay? I'll go get the nurse"

"okay oppa"

KyuHyun oppa walked out of the room to call the nurse. An old grandma like woman came in with him. She bustled around the bed checking monitors and wires. She held a thermometer in my mouth and checked it, she smiled and said, " how do you feel my darling, you have gone through quite a trauma haven't you. You have lost quite a lot of blood from your head, but luckily the cut wasn't deep enough to penetrate anything vital. I heard that your family is out of the country at the moment, luckily your brother was here to donate blood, otherwise it would have been quite difficult, and your life would be in danger"

when she had been talking KyuHyun oppa went back to his seat next to my bed and held my hand, I squeezed it in gratitude thinking that if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here. 

"Get some rest my darling, you need to get as much rest as possible. You also have injuries all over your body. We have applied non scarring cream on your cuts. There's quite a lot of people outside waiting to see you. I can't let them in now, you're still in critical condition. I'm still sticking to family only for now. Now, you get some rest young lady, don't worry, don't stress, just rest" 

i smiled at her and said, " okay"

she patted my head lightly and walked out of the room. 

"You gave me blood? It must have been very painful for you! I'm so sorry" I bowed my head in shame.

kyuHyun lifted my face with his finger and smiled at me," how can you feel bad? It's what I should do. I didn't keep you safe, I should be the one that feels bad" 

"Oppa... Sorry"

He smiled at me and squeezed my hand

"oppa... I remember YunHo, EunHyuk, Onew, Luna and Seohyun unnie find me, how did I get here?"

"Well, yesterday after the concert we realised you were missing. We thought you might've gone to the toilet or somewhere to buy something. We were getting ready to leave already when we still noticed the you were missing. We all started getting a bit worried so we called you. But you didn't pick up. Everyone was worried, but we still thought you might've gone home to sleep already. So we were on our way to an after party when I called our housekeeper, but then she said she hadn't see you either. It was already 12 at night so we were all extremely worried. We canclled the after party to look for you. Some went back to the concert venue, some to S.M building. But you weren't there. Everything was going berserk, everyone was so scared, we were about to call the police when I decided to try your mobile again. On the 4th time I called you, you picked up. When you said you were in the park next to the concert venue, I contacted everyone. We all made it to the park and split into groups. The park was so big, we were yelling your name the whole time. It was about 3am when YunHo's group called us and said that he had you. We all rushed towards the entrance where he was holding you. It all scared us a little bit, because he was half and he was holding your bloody body. We were all so scared something bad had happened to you. The ambulance finally came and loaded you into the back, we all followed you to the hospital. Once we got to the hospital, you were rushed into the emergency room. Then the doctor came out saying you needed blood. I'm your brother so I was the best, wait, only choice. It's been 2 days since then. Once the doctor said you would be okay, everyone was dismissed. But seohyun, changmin, Victoria and boa all refused to leave. I told them to go home for the night and come back in the day. Everyone else has been coming day to day, hoping you would wake up"

"I ddidn't know everyone cared for me so much" I said quietly 

"OFCOURSE THEY LOVE YOU, Your our little angel"

i smiled and went back to sleep....