Goodbyes

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

"WOOHOOOOO!!!" I screamed with the crowd as SHINee oppas finished their debut stage. IT WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS! The crowd was going wild! I could see the members faces, they smiled with glee. All their hard work has payed off, and they have debuted with overwhelming succes. As the lights went out the crowd still didnt die down. The members ran backstage jumping with joy. I ran up to them and they pulled me into a big group hug.

"Yess we did it!" yelled TaeMin

"OMG THEY LOVED USSS" squealed Key

"Succes" said Minho

JongHyun and Onew didnt say anything but just jumped up and down. I was laughing and smiling with them the whole way back to the waiting room. f(x) unnies werent there becuase they were back at the main building practising. But Super Junior oppas were here! they also have their comeback! I excused myself from the over excited SHINee members and ran to find Super Junior oppas. A lot of people gave me strange looks, what was a 10 year old girl doing backstage? I just ignored them and kept on running. I found Super Juniors waiting room at the end of the hall and knocked quietly. I could hear loud noises coming from inside and i guessed they couldnt hear me. So instead i peaked around the corner or the door. I was shocked with what i saw. O.O

Leeteuk oppa was lying on the ground under a heap of bodies. I recognized Donghae oppa, SungMin oppa, EunHyuk Oppa, KiBum oppa and HangGeng oppa. ShinDong oppa was right standing above them ready to bodyslam onto them. The other members, including my brother, were standing on the sides observing. I couldnt help myself and burst out laughing. Everyone turned towards me shocked to see me. I stared back and waved my right hand shyly. ShinDong suddenly said:

"Heyy!!! Our little HyeRIm has finally come to visit us!!! Won't you join us in burying the leader?"

"Hahahaha, ok sure! i will go on after you oppa!"

"Anything my darling wants" ShinDong said and bowed playfully.

I couldnt stop myself giggling and made eye contact with my brother. KyuHyun seemed to be enjoying himself with all his new bandmates. At first i thought he might not fit in as he was a new member, but as time went on, he was welcomed warmly. Everything was falling into place. KyuHyun winked playfully at me and i blushed. I could hear the rest of the members crying for help from the bottom of the pile. I went to the corner and grabbed a water bottle and bent down to ground level to talk to Leeteuk oppa.

"Teukkie oppa! would you like to drink some water? you seem very tired"

"Thank You HyeRim! yes, i am VERY tired as you see i am LITERALY carrying half my group" He gives off his signiture dimple smile. I laughed.

ShinDong suddenly shouted, "KKOOWAABONGAAAA" and bodyslammed onto the top of the pile. Do you know when you build a tower with blocks? and when something really heavy lands on the top and then all the pieces go flying off in different directions? well this is exactly what happened. All the other members flew off into different directions, some into walls and other into couches and chairs and even onto managers and stylists. Leeteuk oppa was the only one who didnt fly off, but he got squashed by ShinDong in the end. No one was hurt, thankfully, and everyone was laughing having a good time.

I was laughing with them when suddenly KyuHyun oppa grabbed his bag and pulled me out of the room. A few members RyeoWook and SiWon oppas noticed but didnt say anything and smiled. KyuHyun closed the door behind him and turned to look at me. There was sadness in his eyes. Thats when i remembered. Tonight i would be flying off to Australia, Melbourne (the city was decided by Lee SooMan Sunbaenim). for 1 year and a half i wouldnt be able to see all my friends and family anymore. Now that most of my friends have debuted they wont be able to find the time to visit me, nor chould i visit them! tears brimmed the edge of my eyes.

"Its ok, dont cry, you will be back from Australia before you know it" crooned KyuHyun

"But... i wont be able to see you anymore"

"We can still phone each other, and email each other. Its ok"

"I will miss you oppa"

"Me to, me to"

At that exact moment BoA, ChangMin, JooHyunnie and SongQian ran towards us. I looked up in surprise, what were they doing here? 

"What are you guys doing here?" i asked

"We here to say goodbye and wish you the best of luck in Australia!" said BoA unnie

Tears started to flow down my cheeks, i couldnt stop them. 

"Aww its ok, you will be fine" said JooHyunnie as she pulled me into a tight embrace. 

"Yes, youre a smart young girl, you will be okay. You can always call us at anytime you want if you need help! We are always there for you!" said SongQian as she joined in the hug. 

When they finally let go of me, i had calmed down a little bit. Finally ChangMin oppa bent down infront of me to get eye level with me. I looked back at him. He cupped my face with both hands wiping away my tears and lightly kissed me on my cheeks, nose and forehead. He then pulled me also into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck like vices never letting go. He stood up holding me still and turned back towards the others. KyuHyun pulled out 2 small velvet boxes from his bag. He oped the first one, inside was the prettiest thing i had ever seen in my life. It was a gold chain charm bracelet. The chain was woven with such fine strings of gold that it looked exceptionally fragile. BoA unnie took the bracelet out of the case and showed me more closely. There were several charms on it. Each charm i realised was a representation of an S.M artist or group. There was "BoA", "TVXQ", "SJ", "SNSD", "SHINee" and "F(X)". BoA unnie pulled out my hand and attatched it on my wrist. It fit perfectly. I was so touched that i started crying again. JooHyunnie unnie and ChangMin oppa told me not to cry and wiped away my tears. I tried to smile, to show them my gratitude. 

SongQian unnie took the other box from KyuHyun oppa's hands and opened it. This time it was a necklace with a single golden heart locket hung on the chain. As SongQian unnie put it on me she said, "This represents our love for you and our friendship. It will never be broken. Inside there are our names embedded."

I opened the little locket and on one side was a picture of BoA unnie, JooHyunnie, SongQian, KyuHyun, ChangMin and me. On the other side were our names embedded into the gold. I closed the locket and held it tightly in my hand and said thank you to everyone.

The others decided since they were here they should go and congragulate their fellow label mates who performed tonight so we set off. I was touched, happy, sad, tired all in one. So i just lay my head on the crook of ChangMin's neck and closed my eyes.

I think i fell asleep after that, but all i heard after that was ChangMin whispering in a playful tone, "Are you dieting HyeRim? Because you seem to be getting lighter and lighter everytime i carry you."

I didnt have the energy to reply him. That night was my last night in Seoul...