Strong Heart Surprise

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

Me and JunYoung sat quietly in the waiting room waiting for our cue. My palms began to sweat, i rubbed them agaisnt my knees. JunYoung saw my gesture and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked up at him and smiled. 

"Its okay, everything will be great!" he said.

"I hope so..." i looked down.

JunYoung swapped my hand from one hand to another and used his emty hand to pull me close into a side embrace. 

We sat there like that for another 2 mins listening to the faint laughter floating from the studio.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and the head of a studio worker popped around the door. 

"JunYoung, HyeRim, time to move to the stage."

"Okay," said JunYoung and pulled me to my feet. He didnt let go of my hand, but kept it tight in his protective grasp.

We followed the studio worker to behind the stage. Here we could hear everything going on about on stage. Everyone was laughing heartly. The more i listened the more nervous i felt. We were at the back of stage where there was a platform that the guests would stand on and with music and lights the guest would rise up to the stage. The studio worker signaled for me to stand on the right side of the platform and JunYoung on the left. JunYoung let go of my hand, but gave me an almighty hug. He let me go and went to his post. 

Suddenly i heard the MC's change the topic.

"So today as you all know is the S.M special with all the artists here. They are all extremley successful and have reached their dream through years of hard work." said HoDong ajusshi. 

"Yes, as many artists are getting... umm.. older..." smiled Seungri.

"HEYYY!!!.. WHATTT!!!... NOO!!!" protested the artists. I could hear their squeals and laughter. I couldn't stop giggling myself. 

Suddenly i saw a the studio manager point a finger at me and gave me to okay sign. I smiled at him and suddenly felt the floor beneath me rumble. I looked over and JunYoung and saw him smile at me. I turned my head back towards the front and saw the stage rise up before my eyes. I saw the audience notice us and begin to whisper. But the MC's were keeping a straight face and keeping the S.M artists attension. No one knew about me and JunYoung's surprise appearance. Once we came into full view i saw one of the cameras in the camera turn to focus on us. 

The MC's were talking to Jessica about how her little sister Krystal joined the company after her following in her footsteps. My job was to go up to KyuHyun and ChangMin oppa and cover their eyes. KyuHyun because hes my brother, and ChangMin because he just happened to be sitting with him. Luckily they were sitting in the second row so not many people  would see us. 

photo3_zps24d1510f.jpg

 

*This is the layout of the stage*

I looked over at JunYoung and gave him the signal, we both crept forward. I saw Seungri oppa look at us and nod slightly. HoDong ajusshi was making everyone laugh and keep their attension preoccupied with his hilarious body gags. 

I crept forward with JunYoung behind me. We krept between Kai & Luhan oppas and MinHo & TaeMin oppas seats. They seemed extremley surprised but we quickly hushed them . ChanYeol &BaekHyun oppas and Onew oppa and Amber Unnie also noticed but once they saw MinHo &TaeMin and Kai and Luhan's reactions they quickly shushed themselves.

"So! KyuHyun-ah! ChangMin-ah! " yelled HoDong ajusshi, gaining KyuHyun and ChangMin's attension. They both were startled at the sudden attension. I watched as 3 dfferent cameras zoomed in on them. I quickly crept to stand behind KyuHyun oppa and JunYoung behind ChangMin oppa.

"I hear that both of you have little sisters? Are they ever going to think about taking in your footsteps in the Kpop industry?" asked HoDong ajusshi.

Everyone in the first 2 rows froze. No one is suppose to know that KyuHyun has a little sister, only an older sister. No one is suppose to know about me. I smiled secretly. I could feel the gaze of the audience on me, analyzing my every move. I could hear them whispering. 

"Umm... What do you mean? ChangMin has a little sister, but me?" Said KyuHyun oppa a little flustered. 

"Yeah, I'm the one with the little sister.." said ChangMin, "I know our little KyuHyun here may look like a female, but i asure you he is entirley male" smiled ChangMin.

The studio burst into laughter. I couldn't help myself and smiled aswell. 

"Ah, are you sure? Said HoDong ajusshi. He nodded slightly at me and JunYoung.

"Yes, I am sure" said KyuHyun nodding. ChangMin nodding at his side. 

Within a split second i cupped my hands around KyuHyun's eyes blocking his eyesight. JunYoung did the same with ChangMin oppa. 

I felt KyuHyun jump in fright and freeze. "Ya! Who is this!" he shouted. "Let me go!" yelled ChangMin. 

Everyone turned around to look at the two struggling men and were all shocked to see me and JunYoung BoA unnie and LeeTeuk oppa even jumped to their feet. 

KyuHyun grabbed my hands and tried gently prying my hands away, but i wouldn't budge. 

"KyuHyun-ah, can you guess who the person blocking your eyesight is?" Smiled Seungi evily.

"Errr, i have no idea, but i think its a girl cause the hands seem smooth" replied KyuHyun still holding my hands. 

"Are you sure you don't know who this is?" asked HoDong.

"Yes i am sure, How am i suppose to know!?" asked KyuHyun. I stared down shocked at him, how can he not recognize his own little sister's hold? I stuck my tongue out at him. 

The whole studio burst into laugher. 

"Wait! Don't i get to guess whos holding me?" Asked ChangMin raising his hand slightly.

"No!" said Seungi

"Aww" ChangMin pouted. 

"Your only blocked because your too cheeky" smiled HoDong.

ChangMin crossed his arms and pouted cutely.

"Do you want to know who it is?" Asked Seungi.

"Yes!" Both KyuHyun and ChangMin yelled. 

HoDong and Seungi both nodded towards me and JunYoung and we let our hands down. KyuHyun and ChangMin both spun around in their chairs and saw us both standing there smiling. 

"OMG!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!!!!!" They both yelled and jumped up pulling both me and JunYoung into tight embraces. Everyone started laughing and clapping at their reaction. 

"Why don't you two introduce yourselves to the StrongHeart audience." Smiled HoDong ajusshi.

KyuHyun and ChangMin let go of us and sat back down, still slightly stunned.

"Hello, my name is Kim JunYoung or you could call me Johnny." bowed JunYoung.

"Hello, my name is Cho HyeRim or you could call me Isabella." i bowed. 

"And we are S.M Entertainment's new group X2Y!" we said together. bowing once again.

When we were introducing ourselves the studio workers quickly pulled out an extra couch in the first row for me and JunYoung to sit on. When me and JunYoung began to make our way down to the first row everyone got up to come and hug and congragulate us. The cameras began whizzing around trying to catch every little interaction. I smiled and laughed heartily as i hugged everyone tightly. When it got to exo oppas turn, Chanyeol and Kris bunched all of us into the center and hugged us around the outside. Lay, Luhan, Kris, BaekHyun, JunYoung and I were all squashed in the middle unable to breathe.  I could hear all the other artists laughing at our reaction. When they let go all of us dropped to the ground on our bums. This just made the audience laugh harder. 

When all the hugging was over we all made our way back to our seats. Me face was flushed slightly red, but i was happy.

"So! I am sure you guys are all wondering who this lovely little girl and boy are. Do you guys have any ideas?" Asked Seungi.

The crowd shouted many different things, like twitter, Leeteuk, Sorry, Sorry, Super Junior, Music Core etc. I smiled, they remembered us.

"Well this is S.M Entertainment's new duo called X2Y! Their MV and album will be released the day this show airs! But we have have been allowed a special sneak peak at their MV before hand!" Laughed HoDogn ajusshi.

The large Tv infront of us lit up with a special teaser made for Strong Heart. I watched as it introduced me and JunYoung first and then played fast cuts from the MV. I blushed seeing my own face up there on the big screen, it actually looked really good. They showed the chorus cut with the dancing.

After the Mv ended the whole studio burst into applause. 

"So, we have also reacieved free signed pre-realeased CD's from the artists." said Seungi holding up a copy of the album.

The final album looked stunning, all our hard work payed off. 

"This album doesn't seem like any other album, why don't you introduce it to us" said Seungi.

I looked at JunYoung and he motioned for me to speak. "umm.. well, the album not only consits of Korean songs, but also English songs. And has many songs composed by oursleves within it." 

"Could you introduce some of the songs to us?" asked HoDong Ajusshi.

"Well... the main song "Straight Through My Heart" has an English and Korean Ver. Theres also a song that both me and JunYoung wrote together called "Art of Love" which is in English. I sing a song called "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" in English, and JunYoung wrote and sings one called "What You Mean To Me" in English." I explained.

"The Korean songs in the album include " Maybe", "My Valentine", " Wedding Dress" and "Blind"." said JunYoung.

"I know that they will all be beautiful songs"  smiled Seungi. "Why don't you introduce yourself a little HyeRim and JunYoung" 

"Umm... well as you all guessed, I am a sibling of one of the artists here." there was a ripple of whispers throughout the audience. I smiled. I got up out of my seat and went behind KyuHyun and hugged him around the neck. "This is my Oppa!" I smiled. KyuHyun turned his head and kissed me on the cheek. 

The audience went wild. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! I wanst sure how to write this chap! 

I don't knwo if i should spend another chapter with the script of their Strong Heart episode or just continue onto after the recording. 

PLEASE tell me what you think! 

xoxo

(i realised that the picture wasnt working for alot of you, so i reuploaded it. Hope it works now:)  )