Troublemaker Remake

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

*No One's POV*

"JunYoung-ah, could you press play for me?" asked HyeRIm.

JunYoung walked over to the stereo and pressed play. SNSD's I Got A Boy started playing and HyeRim began dancing. 

In JunYoung and HyeRim's spare time they would use the SMTOWN dance studios and learn other groups dances. This way on tv shows they could be prepared if there was any dances that were thrown their way and it also helps them keep their bodies fit and their dance skills up.

JunYoung stared at HyeRim as she performed the dance with as much feeling as the SNSD members on stage. in the last pose HyeRim accidentaly tilted her head to the wrong side but didnt notice.

JunYoung crept up behind her and placed his hands on either side of her head and gently moved her head back to the right angle. HyeRim blushed and looked down. 

"Thank you" she mumbled and sat down on the ground.

*JunYoung's POV*

GEEEZZ why did i do that?!?!?! shes gonna think im rly critical about her dancing! DAMN, i need to keep my hands to myself.

I turned to the stero and selected a song from my ipod keeping my back facing HyeRim. I tried choosing a fun song to dance to, to lighten up the mood, my eyes came across the song "Oppa Has Risen" by DongHae and EunHyuk hyungs. I smiled and pressed play. With the intro playing i walked over to the middle of the room and stared at myself in the mirror. I noticed HyeRim looking up at me from the corner of the room, i blushed slightly. Once the dancing part came up i began dancing. I wasnt exactly very familiar with the song and made it to the chorus stumbling.

This is so embarrassing...

I caught HyeRim's reflection in the mirror and saw her giggling at my dancing. i have to admit it was quite funny, my arms and legs failing everywhere like a duck. But i didnt give up, the next verse started and i was seriously gettting in trouble, i didn't know what came next. Sencing my distress HyeRim stood up and came to my side on the right, she looked at me through the mirror and began dancing the correct moves. I followed her from the mirror and soon got the hang of it. Have i said that i am extrememely good at copying peoples moves? Thats why i can learn a full dance within 3 days. 

Once it came to the end of the song me and HyeRim stood there in the ending pose puffing. We stared at each other through the mirror. 

"woowoo woowoo eh, woowoo woowoo eh~" 

HyeRim's eyes widened, it was Troublemaker by HyunSeung hyung and Hyuna Noona. We both knew that both of us could dance the song perfectly as we had been taught personally by HyunSeung hyung and Hyung noona from a visit to Cube Entertainment in our trainee days. That day I danced with Hyuna noona while HyeRim danced with Hyuneung hyung. 

HyeRim quickly looked away from my eyes and stood up straight and began to walk back to her bag, i froze for a fraction of a second surprised at her reaction and ran after her. I grabbed onto her wrist and spun her around with all my strength. She looked surprised, a million questions running through her eyes. 

What was i suppose to say? Why did i chase after her? Just that desperate look in her eyes....

"ummm... errr.." i scratched my head.

She looked up at me questionly urging me to go on. 

"Umm.. would you like to dance this song with me?" i mumbled

"Pardon?" she tipped her head to one side trying to catch my jumbled words.

"Err.. Would you like to dance this song with me?" i said in a slightly louder tone. 

"Umm.." she stood there, seeming to take in the song that was playing. 

I didn't wait for an answer and pulled her with me. She didn't struggle.

I quickly walked over to the stero and rewinded the song back to the start, i quickly dragged HyeRim to the middle of the room where we stood back to back in the starting position of the song. I saw HyeRim's reflection in the mirror and she was looking down at her shoes, just then a sharp pang of guilt seared through my heart, why was i dragging her into this? I argued with myself weather or not i should stop the music, but when i looked at her the second time she had lifted her head and was totally in the'mood' of the song with her sleeves pushed up and determination in her eyes.

I smiled slightly, before taking my first step of the song. Since the song is a ery passionate and ual song, when Hyung and noona taught it too us they modified the 'touchy' part slightly, so that we would feel more comfortable. When standing back to back the original choreography is to touch your partners thighs, but hyung and noona changed it so that we would be just holding hands instead. The chorus was similar just with a few 'thigh touches' removed. The first chorus came up and we danced with much feeling. 

With the dance move where the female holds her arm straight and the male runs his head down the length of her arm down to her face, but they both turn their heads just in time, i caught HyeRim's eyes, they were clear and innocent, even with this passionate dance we were dancing, she didn't seem to care, her innocence was overwhelming. When my face was coming closer and closer to hers she looked into my eyes aswell, we stared, just before our noses touched we both turned our heads away and continued the dance.

We completed the first 2 verses succesfully, when it got to the chorus, hyung and noona were all so kind to choreogrpah solo dances for us, instead of the 'touchy' part. I danced my part first, then moved aside for HyeRim to dance hers. In her solo dance theres this one part where she shakes her head around alot, with that one move her hairtie came undone and her hair fell down. However she didn't even notice, she just continued dancing, it was almost the end of the song anyway.

We got the the final chorus, instead of just standing there and pretening to sing (like in liver performaces), we danced the part of the backup dancers, which was exactly the same as the previous chorus's. It got to the arm-length-almost-kiss move, however this time... 

Both me and HyeRim were tired and HyeRim's hair was down shielding half her face. I didn't look at her when i ran my face along her arm, when i got near her shoulder i lifted my head to turn away, but, it was already too late, I lifted my head at the exact same time HyeRim did and my lips brushed agaisnt hers.

I froze, lips still on hers, i didn't move. My eyes were wide with shock, but my head was slightly tilted so i couldnt see HyeRim's expression. Judging from her small sharp breathe in, she was shocked aswell. It felt like one of those dramas, where the whole world stops and the camera is just zooming around you in and out taking in every little detail of their lips. A second felt like an hour, I didn't know what to do. 

My other hand was still holding her raised arm, and my other around her waist. A million thoughts ran through my mind, it was as if someone had called out "CUT!" like after a scene shooting in a drama, HyeRim immiedietly turned her head away. I was there frozen for another second longer before also turning my head away embarrassed. 

By then the song was already nearing the end with the ending whistles. I stood their not knowing what to do when i heard HyeRim say, "Umm JunYoun.."

I immiedietly turned my head towards her, "Yes?"

She looked a little embarrassed but she was starting right past my face at something behind me, i followed her gaze and it landed on our entwined hands in mid air, we were still in the dance pose. Blood rushed to my face embarrassed, i quickly dropped her hand and also retracted my arm from her waist. She stumbled a little bit when i let go of her, but she quickly rushed to her place in the corner of the room and plonked down on the ground to drink water. 

I followed her slowly behind to my bag on her left agaisnt the wall and sat down next to her. I pulled out my water bottle and took large gulps from it, trying to drown myself in shame. How could i do that? Was i stupid? But, it didn't feel bad though...

*HyeRim's POV*

His tender lips felt soft agaisnt mine, i never imagined that a kiss could be so soft and sweet...

I shook my head slightly, how could i be imaigining that? i looked down into my lap at my entwined fingers, i was clutching my hands together so hard that it looked like my bones where going to break through the skin. They trembled slighty. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw JunYoung staring straight forward. 

I looked down at my lap again, i should say something... but what?

"umm.. i think we will have to go ask HyunSeung oppa and Hyuna unnie to-" i started, but was cut off by JunYoung placing one of his hands on my stiff trembling hands and another under my chin lifting my head up to face him. My eyes widened at the gesture but i didn't stop him. Our faces were only a few cm apart, i could feel his breath fan across my face. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked agontizingly, staring into my eyes.

I was confused, what did i do to him? My brows pushed together in confusion and my mouth formed a confused pout. While i was still thinking about what he meant, i didnt notice that his face was moving closer and closer to mine every second. I only came back to my senses when it was too late, his lips touched mine softly, softer than before, it seemed like her was afraid to hurt me. I did not pull away, it felt nice. My eyes fell shut and when my sight was cut off everything felt more alive. His touch agaisnt my hands and chin were tender with electrical current and i could feel his body heat radiating off him. For once in my life, i felt warm, on the inside. 

"HEYYYY GUYSSSSS WATCHAAA DOINGGGG!!!!" yelled 2 girls barging into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYY GUYSSS

SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER!!! BUT I WAS OUT OF IDEAS!!! 

IM THINKING OF ENDING THIS STORY RLY SOON! JUST THINKING OF HOW TO END IT :( IF U GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE COMMENT!! 

THAT WAY I CAN CONSIDER YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS AND I CAN WRITE THE NEXT CHAP QUICKER!!!

HAHAHA I THINK YOU GUYS CAN GUESS WHO THE 2 LITTLE INTRUDERS ARE RIGHT? *WINK WINK*

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! 

XOXO