SMTOWN X-File

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

PLEASE NOTE: ALL THE RUMOURS MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER ARE FAKE AND MAY NOT BE BASED ON REAL FACTS ^^

 

*HyeRim POV*

The show  continued on with its jokes and laughter bringing happiness to the whole set. But something didn't seem right... JunYoung wouldn't look me straight in the eye anymore. Nor would he even lift up his head when i talked. He had his hands tied in the stangling knot on his lap. I was so worried that i didn't even notice Seungi oppa calling my name. 

"HyeRim-ah... Hyerim.. HYERIM!" Yelled Seungi.

I snapped back to reality as the everyone burst into laughter. My face flamed red as i stuttered, "..Ummm.. Yes..?"

As the laughter died down HoDong ajusshi said, "Since you have known everyone here for so long we wanted to know your opinion on their 'relationships' with each other. Are there any good and tight friendships? or prehaps friendships that are developing prehaps into something a little more?" Smirked HoDong ajusshi.

I didn't know what to say... I mean being the youngest and innocent the oppas and unnies don't come to me for advice on relationships or anything, they don't tell me much. But i see everything more clearly than anyone else. Being an outsider in the 'love department' brought a whole new perspective to their relationships.

"Umm... Well as HyeRim and JunYoung are young and still in the midist of their innocence we generally steer clear of this topic around them" stated YunHo.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well.. to be honest, you guys haven't really done a god job of that. Me and HyeRim know pretty much everything thats going on, don't we HyeRim-ah?" smiled JunYoung, finally looking up from his hands.

I was so surprised that he has finally said something that all i could do was nod in agreement.

"Hahahaha! CAUGHT!!!!" Yelled HoDong ajusshi, "Now why don't you 2 sweeties tell us exactly what is goin on between the SM family, the SM family dating X-File...."

Seungi in the background, "DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNN~" *dramatic Music*

Everyone laughed.

JunYoung sat up straighter in his chair. "Well, within the SM family there are many rumours goin on about who likes who etc. And the fans also notice this. Most are generally impossible, but others are surprisingly accurate."

Everyone mumered in agreement.

I took a look back at all my fellow artists and saw faint smiles on their faces. Everyone knew that this topic was apart of the script, and they all knew the rules about revealing fellow artists dating so no one was really worried about this.

"I must say, one of the most popular couples within SMTOWN is the TaeTeuk couple, LeeTeuk-ssi and TaeYeon-ssi" said HoDong ajusshi.

Everyone burst into laughter, TaeYeon and LeeTeuk quickly denying the fact by waving their hands in the air and shaking their heads.

"I can see how that rumour started, believe me, when i first saw them together i thought the same thing!" Exclaimed EuunHyuk.

DOngHae quickly slapped him on the arm and made the 'shush' sign for him to shut up. This caused even more suspicion and laughter.

"DongHae, what do you think?" asked Seungi trying to hold in his laughter.

"Well... Teaukie Hyung and TaeYeon-ssi are very good friends that lean on each other in times of need, well thats what i thought until one day i found Teukie Hyung talking on the phone to her in his room.." his voice trailed off.

LeeTeuk jumped to his feet, "No no no no no, i have an explanation for that!"

TaeYeon on the other hand was laughing so hard she couldn't even keep her head up. The whole set was laughing at the 'couples' reaction, but what made it even more funny was that HoDong ajusshi and Seungi oppa didn't even let them explain and shouted, "X-FILE" closing this 'file'.. for now

Once everyone calmed down HoDong ajusshi turned to me and JunYoung again, "So, since you 2 have been on the 'outside' for quite a while, are there anymore 'couples' that you feel suspicious about?" 

I looked at JunYoung, he waved his hand forward for me to speak first.

"Umm.. Well, I have joined many fanclubs on the internet and have found many different couples created by fans, but there is one group of 4 that are the most popular, KyuHyun and ChangMin oppas with SeoHyun and Victoria unnies" i said.

"OOOHHHHH~" said everyone.I felt death glares dig into my back.

"What do you mean by those 4?" asked MinHo oppa.

I turned around in my chair to face him slightly. "Well, on the internet there are quite a lot of fans who support KyuHyun oppa and SeoHyun unnie, also ChangMin oppa and Victoria unni, but then there are equally as many fans supporting Kyuhyun oppa and Victoria unnie and Changmin oppa and SeoHyun unnie" i explained.

"Ahhh~" said MinHo oppa.

"Well this is a bit of a dilemma isn't it?" smiled Seungi.

"Well... it is for the fans. But in real life its much more simple i find" i smiled. I felt the '4' of them in their breathes behind me.

"Really" asked HoDong and Seungi surprised.

The rest of the artists also sounded pretty shocked.

"Umm well from my point of view they are all very good friends. I am extremely close with all of them and it just doesnt feel right sepearting them. But i have noticed things, KyuHyun and ChangMin oppas do pay more attension and care to both of them than any of the other female SM artists. I don't know if its just being friendly or anything more. fans tend to see Victoria unnie hang out more with ChangMin and KyuHyun oppas and think of them as a trio, but seohyun unnie as as much as apart of their group, she just doesn't have the time." i explained

KyuHyun, ChangMin, Victoria and Seohyun all nod in agreement.

"So... are you saying that they are all just friends" asked Seungi

"umm... i dont know, i definetely know that they are really good friends, its just that im not surea about the dating thing. ChangMin oppa and KyuHyun oppa seem to treat both of them equally. Unless they are hiding something from me..." i spin around in my seat and look at them.

All of them shake their heads in unison.

"I won't say anything about the dating rumours but it is true that i am closest and worry most about SeoHyun and Victoria within the artists" smiled ChangMin.

KyuHyun oppa nodded in agreement.

"Oppas are really nice to us and we treasure them dearly" said SeoHyun.

"ChangMin, SeoHyun and KyuHyun have looked after me ever since i arrived in korea and i will never forget that. I hope that we will all be together forever" smiled Victoria.

The recording went on with many othe artists including YunHo and BoA, Jessica and DongHae and even Minho and TaeMin! to be rumoured of being together. Nothing was confirmed but many clues were set out for the audience to question about.

One thing that worried me the most was that Junyoung had gone back to his quiet hand locking position. I worried more and more.

 

Recording ended successfully, everyone was happy with the result. Everyone got equal amount of screen time and the whole set was extremely happy.

Everyone filed back into their respective change rooms. JunYoung went to EXO oppas changroom without even looking or saying anything to me. I went with SNSD and f(x) unnies changroom.

I went and sat on the couch in the corner with all the other unnies. Amber sat next to me and Seohyun on the other side. Victoria sat opposite with Jessica and taeyeon unnies. They were all chatting happily whereas i just sat there worrying about JunYoung.

"Whats wrong HyeRim-ah" asked Amber unnie, putting an arm around me and squeezing my shoulder. Even though Amber is known as a tomboy she still cares about me as much as any of my other unnies. 

All the other unnies turned to look at me with worried eyes. 

I sighed, they wont let me go until i tell them everything. I started with what happened to JunYoung. The unnies listened quietly and nodding at all the exact times. I told them how i felt, hurt and worried. Wondering if i did anythin wrong.

Once i finished i lifted up my head and looked at the unnies. They each had a smile on their faces.

"What unnies?" i asked surprised. 

They all looked at each other. Jessica unnie leaned forward and held one of my hands, Taeyeon unnie took the other and squeezed it lightly. 

Jessica unnie took a deep breathe, "HyeRim-ah... Your.. in love.."

 

*JunYoung POV*

All this talk about dating just keeps on reminding me about my own situation. Once everyone filed out of the studio and to their changerooms, i didn't even turn to acknowledge HyeRim, i just followed manager's instructions into EXO hyung's changeroom. I didn't feel like facing her. I was afraid that if i did i would crack.

I sat down in one of the make up seats spinning side to side lost in my own world. I didn't notice EXO hyungs sneak up behind me until they all jumped onto any back all at once. I screamed and fell back onto the floor, but luckily ChanYeol Hyung was there and i got a soft landing. ^^

We lay on the ground laughing and then moved to sit in a circle. 

"So, are you going to tell us whats on your mind young JunYoung?" asked BaekHyun hyung.

"Yea, you've been zoned out ever since recording!" smiled LuHan hyung.

"I'm fine, its nothing really" i shook my head looking at the ground. My old worn out sneakers suddenly felt extremely interesting.

"Don't lie to us! We're your hyungs! come on, say the truth! is it a girl?" joked ChanYeol.

I kept staring at my shoe.

" Is it about HyeRim?" asked Kai putting his hand on my shouder.

I froze.

"Don't try hide it, we know everything." smiled Kai.

I looked up at my hyungs. they all nodded in agreement.

"How do you guys..."

"Its by the way you look at her, that sparkle in your eyes when she smiles" said Lay.

I was speechless, am i that obvious?

"So you gonna tell us whats wrong?" smiled ChanYeol "Im sorta getting older here"

I laughed. Sigh.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and scrolled through to my emails and pulled out the email from Lee SooMan ajusshi. I went down to the rules and zoomed in on the last rule.

I turned my phone around to face the hyungs. They all crawled in close to read. 

Creases formed between their eyebrows. 

"Ahhh, now i understand" sighed Lay.

"I dont even remember having that rule on the contract! I almost forgot!" exclaimed Chanyeol.

"Idiot.." mumbled baekhyun

We sat in silence for a while thinking over the rule. It was Kris hyung who broke the silence.

"Why don't you just date secretly? Many artists do that and they dont ge caught" said Kris

"But if he finds out all our hard work will be wasted and i CANNOT put that at risk" i said.

"But think about it, is your love for her as strong as your need for work at such a young age?" asked LuHan.

"This is our dream, and i cant put that at risk." i said miserably.

"You could tell HyeRim how you feel and just see what she thinks" said Kai.

"But she doesnt even like me, only as a brother" i mumbled.

"You may not be sure about that," smirked BaekHyun, "Lets just say im a very good reader"

I sat there shocked. I never ever thought of the posibility that HyeRim could like me, ive dreamed, but this just seems too good to be true.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!! IVE BEEN BURIED UNDER MOUNDS OF WORK, I HAD SCHOOL CAMP AND EVEN STAYED AT THE HOSPITAL FOR A WHILE BECAUSE OF AN INJURY!!!!

I WILL MAKE IT UP TO U GUYSSSSS TT.TT

I THINK I MAY END THE STORY SOON... 

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS! I NEED INSPIRATION!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! 

XOXO