FINAL

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Already Taken

*3 Years Later*

*HyeRim's POV*

The crowds screams and shouts echoed through the gigantic stadium. I stood in the stage wings in my stage costume fiddling with my microphone head set. I was so nervous! i've performed in front of loads of people before, why am i so nervous?! I looked down at my costume for the next song, it as simple yet girly. With a pair of white high heeled sneakers, pinkish purple studded shorts and a nice grey flowy tank top tucked into the shorts. It was a simple yet fun mixture of clothing. The stylist unnie was getting better at this.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=66373379

Sneakers

summer-fashion--large-msg-134079124852.j

Shorts

12650236496.jpg&w=267&h=400

Shirt

It was now SNSD unnies performing I Got A Boy on the main part of the stage. Their great charisma and energy pumped up the whole crowd. even those people in the crowd who were not SNSD fans, they could not deny the fact that the 9 girls were indeed extremely talented. 

Suddenly i felt someone tap on my shoulder. I whipped around to find Minho oppa grining evily at me. His facial expression was hilarious i couldnt stop myself from laughing outloud.

1258382315_k.gif

MinHo oppa

 

The rest of the SHINee members were also there and also began laughing at MinHo's expression. All the SHINee members were dressed fashionably in their famous SHINee style, with wacky pieces of clothing and variety of colours. I looked over at the wall with the timetable for the concert written on it, it was SHINee oppas turn to perform Dream Girl and WHy So Serious before introducing them formally to the audience. After them it would be f(x) unnies with Electric Shock and then Exo oppas with Wolf in Korean and Chinese. It was after them that the special stages would be performed. I would be performing with JunYoung, Moves Like Jagger. We were set to use the elevators to rise up to the stage at 2 different ends, then we would make our way back to center stage and finish off there. 

"So, how are you feeling performing in your first official SMTOWN concert?" nudged JongHyun.

"....." i looked up at JongHyun oppa worridly.

"Its okay, you'll be great! you always are" smiled JongHyun and he pulled me into a great brotherly hug. The other SHINee members saw the interaction and also piled into the hug. 

"Guys...i cant.... *gasp*.. breatheee!" i choked.

They just laughed and hugged me tighter.. evil people...

It was only until there was only 10 sec left before the were to go on stage to peroform that they let me go. I fell to the ground gasping for air. They all laughed and quickly helped me to my feet before rushing of on stage. TaeMin oppa came and ruffled my hair before chasing after the others on stage. 

Damnn.. i grumbled now i have to go back to stylist unnie to get fixed up again. 

I pulled myself to my feet and trudged back towards back stage. There would be atleast 20 mins before i had to go on stage. I walked through the double doors leading to the wide lobby-like area with food and drinks and tables layed out everywhere. Many of the artists who still had a while to perform or had already performed were sitting there eating and chatting away. There were many tabled set out, however everyone preffered to squish onto one table together. I walked over to them to see if there was anything i could eat. I snuck over to the table tip toeing. At the table were, ShinDong, EunHyuk, SungMin, LeeTeuk, KyuHyun, DongHae, YunHo, ChangMin, BoA, Sehun, Tao, LuHan, Kai and Amber. 

I went up behind ChangMin and KyuHyun oppas who had their backs facing towards the double doors and peeked over their shoulders. Tao, Sehun, Luhan and many others saw, but i held my finger to my lips motioning for them to keep quiet. They understood and went back to their conversation. KyuHyun oppa had some rice with egg rolls, kimchi, chicken wings and fish pieces, ChangMin oppa had the same thing. I always knew both KyuHyun and ChangMin oppas loved their chicken wings and wouldn't give them to anyone. KyuHyun oppa wouldn't even give me, his own sister one! I stretched upwards and over their heads and quickly snatched one chicken wing from each plate of food. I quickly dropped down to my knees and began crawling away with one chicken wing in my mouth and the other in my right hand. 

"HEY!!! WHO STOLE MY CHICKEN!!!!" yelled both ChangMin and KyuHyun oppas at the same time. They jumped out of their seats and whipped their heads from side to side looking for the suspect. Everyone at the table burst out laughing at their reaction. They didn't notice me crawling around the table. 

"WHO WAS IT!!!!" growled KyuHyun, looking around the table for any likely suspects. 

Amber finished her last bit of rice and quickly ran away to the stage, gulping down water as she ran. 

"AMBERRR!!!!" yelled ChangMin and KyuHyun at the same time. Everyone laughed harder. 

Amber quickly turned around and as she ran and shook her head and hands deny that it was her. 

I was already on the other side of the table by this time and was hiding behind SeHun and Tao oppas happily pigging out on my successfully stolen chicken wings. Then i remembered... my hair! I quickly chucked away one chicken bone that i was already done with and began crawling towards the changerooms. 

I successfully crawled about 5m before 2 large shadows fell across my body. I froze. 

"So.. we have finally found the culprit.." an evil voice mumered. 

"What shall we do with her, she must be punished for her evil act" said another dark voice.

"Yes... what shall we do with her" the first voice agreed.

My eyes widened.. i gulped... i slowly turned my head around and there was KyuHyun and ChangMin oppas standing there with their arms crossed over their chests staring down at me. 

I smiled weakly at them. ChangMin and KyuHyun oppas both bent down and each grabbed one of my arms preventing me from running away. Then they proceeded to sling me over ChangMin oppa's shoulder. I squealed and dropped the chicken on the ground, it lay there forgotten.

ChangMin oppa tried to hold me in place, while i was kicking around and screaming my head off. I looked up slightly and noticed that everyone had pulled out their phones and began recording the scene. 

"AHHHH!!!!" i screamed and covered my arms over my face. 

ChangMin oppa walked over back to the table with KyuHyun oppa following him. They sat me down on a chair and ShinDong and EunHyuk oppas came over to help hold me in place. Everyone else at the table went quiet to see what would happen. By this time my hair was even more messed up. 

KyuHyun oppa walked away to the fridge in the corner and came back with a bar of wasabi. His eyes gleamed evily, which made me scream more in my seat. 

"For your cheekiness you shall pay..." KyuHyun oppa slowly walked over towards me.

"You wouldn't.... I'll tell umma!!!" i said.

"Its okay.. she wont be able to do anything about it..." smiled KyuHyun evilly still edging closer with the wasabi. I held my lips closer together, tighter and tighter as i watched the wasabi edge its way closer to me. 

I could hear f(x) unnies in the background singing and the crowd cheering, however i couldn't concentrate. 

I closed my eyes and hoped that it would be over soon.

 

*5mins later*

I was in the bathroom madly trying to rinse the wasabi stench out of my mouth. It was horrible!!

"Hey, what are you doing here? you look like a truck ran over you! You're suppose to be onstage in a few mins!!!" said a female voice.

I lifted up my head and saw Anita and Sharon's reflections in the mirror. 

"Oh.. hi guys. What are you doing here? i thought you guys would be busy tonight" i said wiping my mouth dry.

"Oh, we actually WERE busy, but since its your first official event as a SMTOWN member, we thought we might aswell come and cheer you on." smiled Sharon.

"YEP!!! we cant miss our best friends' first concert!!!" squeled Anita.

"But Anita, what about Jay Park? I thought you would be practising break dancing with him?" I asked surprised.

"break dancing?! i thought you were composing songs with him?!" asked Sharon surprised.

"ummm.. i actually do both, im also going to star in his new mv this month.." mumbled Anita.

"WHAATTTT!!!!" both me and Sharon screamed at the same time.

"CALM DOWN!!!! im only featuring in the video as the love interest.." said Anita.

"OMGGGG YOU SERIOUSSSS DAT IS AWSOMEEEE!!! the music MV is for the song you composed right?" asked Sharon.

"errr yea... the MV storyline isnt very clear but, something along the lines of, him seeing me on the street and falls madly in love and then we become friends but he wishes for more, something like that, im not entirely sure." smiled Anita sheepishly.

"You like this arrangement dont you" nudged Sharon smiling evily.

Anita blushed bright red.

I laughed at my 2 best friends little exchange and smiled. 

"okay, we're here to help HyeRim get ready for her big stage" said Sharon hurridley.

She grabbed my arm and pushed me into a fancy couch in the powder room connected to the toilet. Anita ran out to fetch some make up and hair tools. 

"What are you guys doing?" i asked startled.

"don't move around, we're here to get you ready for your performace, look at you! your a mess!" smiled Sharon.

I looked over in the mirror on the wall and was shocked, my previously done makeup was smeared all over my face, lip gloss smudged across my cheek, eye liner running down my face etc. My hair was even worse! it was like a freakin birds nest. I sighed and leaned back in my seat.

Anita ran back into the room with make up products and combs and hair straighteners and curlers in her arms. She dumped it on the marble ground in front of me. 

"Okay, you do hair and ill do face" smiled Anita. 

"Okay" agreed Sharon and she picked up the comb. 

I leaned back in my seat and relaxed. I am so lucky to have such caring and successful friends. Even though we are still young we are all quite successful in our lives so far.

Anita was recruited by Jay Park to start his own new company and line of trainees, Jay Park hand picks his trainees and trains them himself. He treats them not as contract people, but as friends, as equals. Anita really is enjoying life there. 

Sharon signed a few contracts with different entertainment companies including SM, JYP and YG. She works as a composer, back up dancer, back up vocalist and sometimes a costume designer. Sharon has been offered to debut through SM entertainment as a solo singer and actor, and she is now preparing for her debut.

The 4 girls and 4 boys that were ment to join JunYoung and me and form 2 five member groups never happened. 3 trainees debuted as actors and actresses, 2 signed on as composers for the company instead, and the others didn't make it through the final years of training. Even though i didn't know many of them it is still quite sad that somehting like this happened.

This is now our first SMTOWN concert in 3 years. All the companies's singers have had their schedules halted instead to focus on the new SMTOWN concert World Tour. This is our first performance, in Seoul. Then we move to different cities around Korea, then Japan, China etc. And for the first time we will be going to Australia to perform! I was so excited when they told us that.

"You're done!" said Anita suddenly. 

I opened my eyes saw both anita and Sharon looking at me happily. I looked over in the mirror and was in awe.. My friends are seriously talented..tumblr_mdwigrQNrD1reyj92o1_500.png

HyeRim

 

I looked at the clock on the wall, OMG 4 more minutes before i go on stage!! I quickly stood up and hugged both my best friends and ran off towards the stage. 

I ran through the big hall and to side stage. There was this ajusshi there with a clipboard that grabbed my arm and pulled me down under the stage and to the far end of the stage.

stageSMtown-1.jpg

 

*You guys see the stage with the "Y" shape coming out? at the 2 tips of the "Y"s JunYoung rises from one side and HyeRim from the other side*

The ajussi pulled me through to the platform that i was suppose to stand on to rise through to the stage. He fumbled over my mic checking all the wires etc. I could hear KyuHyun oppa and SeoHyun unnie singing their duet. Their duet had been a highlight in the first world tour, but was then taken out during the second tour. SInce they were such a big hit and the fans still wanted them to perform so SM found them a new song to sing. This time there was more skinship, instead of just holding hands, KyuHyun oppa would hug her. It was such a sweet performance. 

I was listening to the sweet tune so intently that i didn't even notice the ajusshi holding up his fingers motioning the seconds left before i would rise through the stage. I was only until the platform i was crouching down on gave a violent jolt that i was thrown out of the trance and back to reality. I could hear the crowd screaming for oppa and unnie's performance and suddenly all the lights went dark. It was time.

I stood up straight with both hands on my hips and held my head high. It was the first time that i was seeing a concert from this perspective. It was amazing. A sea of red, blue, aqua, pink, purple, white, yellow!!! I couldn't see each face clearly because it was too dark.

In a split second the lights flashed on and the music started playing. 

JunYoung - Blue   HyeRim - Pink    Together - Red

Oh, yeah
Oh!

Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like
And take me away and make it OK
I swear I'll behave


You wanted control
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I make it
You say I'm a kid
My ego is big
I don't give a
And it goes like this



Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you

All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger



Maybe it's hard
When you feel like you're broken and scarred
Nothing feels right
But when you're with me
I'll make you believe
That I've got the key


Oh
So get in the car
We can ride it
Wherever you want
Get inside it
And you want to steer
But I'm shifting gears
I'll take it from here
(Oh! Yeah yeah!)
And it goes like this (Uh)


Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you (Uh)
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you

All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger


I don't need to try to control you (Oh, yeah)
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
(Yeah yeah)
I've got the moves like Jagger


You wanna know how to make me smile
Take control, own me just for the night
And if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this


So watch and learn
I won't show you twice
Head to toe, oooh baby tell me right
But if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this
(Ay! Ay! Ay! Aaay!)

And it goes like this

[Chorus:]
Take me by the tongue (Take me by the tongue)
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you
(Yeah yeah yeah!)

All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

(Oh, yeah)
I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

 

During the first verse i was dancing around jumping up and down enegizing the crowd. And when it got to my part i stopped and began walking to the center platform connecting the two "Y" strips. That was where me and junyoung began dancng the chorus. Me and Junyoung choreographed the song ourselves. It wasn't until i had reached the center stage that i had finally looked at JunYoung for the first time in 4 months.

JunYoung took a long leave to spend time with his parents in Australia. It was Anita, Sharon and his brother's death anniversary. Sharon and Anita only spent a week there, but JunYoung spent longer due to the time he had spent away from his parents. All his schedule's were cancelled. Our duo promotions were halted and I was put into training and solo promotions.

This dance we had practiced before he left, and we practised seperately. This was the first time in 4 months that we have danced together. As we moved closer to the chorus i became more and more nervous. 

I looked up and in a shocked breathe. 

His hair was still a big giant black stylish mop, but everything else changed. He was taller and leaner, more fluent in his body movements. I looked up at his face. it was still the same facial features but his eyes were more mature. It then struck me hard... i missed him.

I ran forward a bit too eargerly onto center stage and broke into the dance. I caught his eye as we danced and sang, i could see there that he felt the same way.

We danced through the song urging the crowd on. Even if it was our first performance in SMTOWN the fans were already cheering our names. We danced through the final stages of our song and the crowd was going wild. 

On the final beat we posed, back to back in center stage, puffing hard, but with gleeful smiles on our faces. This was where we belonged.

 

The lights turned off, but the crowd still cheered wildly. In the darkness i felt a big warm hand close over mine and pull me backstage. JunYoung kept pulling me through backstage, through the crowd of people, through or SMTOWN family and out the backdoor.

There he pulled me into a tight hug. I was shocked at first, but quickly refocused myself and hugged him back. 

"I've missed you.." he whispered into my ear, lips brushing my ear sending tingles down my spine. 

I hugged him tighter and pressed my face into his chest. 

"Me too.. " i whispered into his chest. 

He pulled away slightly and cupped my face. I looked up at him with my arms loosley around his waist. He gently pulled my face to his.

"Do you trust me?" he wispered agaisnt my lips.

"...Yes" i breathed.

At that moment his lips crashed down agaisnt mine. One of his hands went behind my head and gently held me in place the other held me tightly around the waist. 

I LOVE HIM

I learnt something that day:

YOU HAVE TO BE YOURSELF, ONLY THAT WAY WILL THINGS EVER GO RIGHT.

 

 

THE END XD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! BUT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPPP!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME AND THIS STORY FROM THE VERY START, I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!

IM SORRY IF THE ENDING WASN'T VERY GOOD :(

IF YOU GUYS LIKED THIS STORY PLEASE COMMENT, IT MIGHT ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE STORIES!!!! XD 

XOXO <3