Watch Your Word!!

If Only (The Sequel to In The Club)

#### [A/N] Please read the warning note below after reading the whole story.. Thanks!

 

= FLASHBACK =

About a year ago...

DARA POV

"Dara!" I heard Youngbae calling me as I ran out of the club.

"Dara!"

He was a fast runner I should say, but not fast enough to find me.
I turned at a nearby alley and stopped running but continued walking briskly.
I was really pissed and hurt from what I saw.

It was our first year anniversary that night and we met up with friends after our dinner date.
The boys had a little too much drinking while me and the girls had a few drinks combined with our usual chats.
We were dancing in the club when Youngbae excused himself.

"Baby, I'll just get us some drinks." He leaned closer to my ear.

I gave him a smile and nodded.

I continued dancing with Chaerin, Bom and Minji when he left.
Not a minute past Bom suddenly grabbed my arm.

I stopped dancing and looked at her. "Why?"

She leaned closer to me and motioned her lips to the bar section.

I saw Youngbae standing at the bar waiting for our drinks when a girl approached him from the back and wrapped her arms around him.
He looked startled so he quickly turned around.
The girl looked kind of surprised too because she stepped back when he turned around.
I saw the girl suddenly covered and bowed to him.
She was saying something to him.
From a shocked expression, he suddenly gave her a warm smile and said something.
The girl smiled shyly and left. He was still smiling when he glanced at my direction.
Seeing that scene made me furious so I turned around and quickly left the dance floor.
I don't know what happened but I can hear my friends and Youngbae calling out my name.
That's when I realized that he was chasing me.

"Dara stop!" I heard him commanded.

'Oh shoot! He found me.' I thought.

"I said stop!"

His voice was closer than before so I stopped walking and turned around.
I was surprised to see him only a few meters away from me.

He took a few more steps and halted. Giving a distance of maybe less than ten steps.

"Can you stop running already?!" He said panting.

He looked so exhausted and I felt bad about making him chase me.
But then I remembered what happened.
I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Oh c'mon." He sighed, rolling his eyes. "I don't even know that girl."

"Tch, why did she hug you then?" I asked glaring at him.

  He laughed. "That was an accident."

"Why should I believe you?" I was shaking with anger. "You -you-... Playboy!"

I saw his face darkened. "Watch your word, Park Dara!" He warned me.

Ever since we met, I only called him playboy about four times, but now is the fifth.
I remember that he would just laugh it off whenever I call him that.  
He even acknowledged it.
But when we became close, he suddenly got pissed when I called him that.
He didn't speak to me for two days.
When he finally decided to talk to me, he said that of all the people, I'm the last person he wants to hear calling him that word.

I never really understood what he meant, but I definitely stopped calling him playboy after that incident.
Not until tonight.
It's because I'm.... so irritated... or was I jealous.

"What did I tell you about calling me that?" He reminded me with a hint of disappointment and anger in his eyes.

I was a bit scared because I just realized I did something bad.
But still, I won't let him win this argument.

"I still don't believe you Dong Youngbae!" I spat like a kid bickering with her playmate.

"What if she was someone you used to date?" I continued. "Of course you wouldn't tell me that, would you?"

His eyes widened. "Can you hear what you’re saying, Park Sandara?" He darkly said, looking directly into my eyes. "You're killing me, don't you know that?"

'Uh-oh,' I thought. 'There he goes with my full name again.'

I looked away from his gaze.

When we call each other with our full names, it only means that we're angry, disappointed or pissed.
From the looks of it, Youngbae felt all.

"She thought I was somebody she knew." He explained. "If you have seen everything that happened, she apologized for what she did."

I raised my eyebrow and looked back at him.

'So that's why she bowed to him before she left.' I thought.

How embarrassing of me for jumping to the wrong conclusion.
I really want to kick myself right now.
I was so ashamed of myself but I didn't let it show so I still rolled my eyes not saying anything.

I heard him groan.
I watched him leaned his back on the wall looking weary.

'Should I say sorry to him?' I thought. 'Aish, it's my fault after all.'

I slowly walked towards him. When I got closer to him, he looked up at me with his pleading eyes.
Without a word he slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
I put my hand on top of his firm chest.

"I'm sorry baby." I said in a whisper. "I shouldn't have reacted that way."

He slowly slid his other hand on my back while the other one was now caressing my shoulder.

"Don't you trust me, baby?" He asked, gazing straight into my eyes with his face a few inches from mine.

Lots of  times I just feel like melting in his arms whenever I look into his orbs.
He never fails to mesmerize me with his small expressive eyes.

"I do Youngbae." I replied, avoiding his stare but he cupped my face so I won't look away.

"Then don't ever call me that word again, okay."

I nodded in reply.

I can feel his hand caressing my back and I saw him staring at my lips.

It's already a year since we became a couple but the flowing electricity inside my body still remains.
I still get nervous whenever we're this close to each other.

He gave me a teasing smile and I know what will happen next.

I can feel my inside shiver.

He leaned closer to give me a soft kiss on the lips.

The kiss deepened but it didn't last that long because we were aware that we're in a public place.


We went back to the club with our hands entwined together.
Our friends looked at us with smiles on their faces.

"Gosh! And we thought it's going to be a long night." Minji said giggling.

"Looks like they already kissed and made up." Daesung said.

I felt my face burning.

"Whoa, are you blushing?" Jiyong said with a chuckle.

"I am not!" I quickly said, looking at Youngbae for help.

He just smiled at them as he led me to a chair to sit.
He sat beside me still holding my hands.
I glanced at him only to find that he was staring at me.
He winked and my heart fluttered.

"Happy first year anniversary to Youngbae oppa and Dara unnie!" Chaerin announced as she held up her glass of margarita.

The others followed and so did Youngbae and I.

"I love you, baby." He mouthed.

"I love you too, Youngbae."

END OF DARA POV

 

###### [Author's Note] PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT:

WARNING

The next chapter will be Rated 18.. You need to be at least "of course" 18 years old and above to read it. Please, for those who aren't , do skip it. I made the next chapter with importance and meaning not just to add up to the story. To the minors, please understand that I don't want to corrupt your minds with a little, yah know what I mean.. 

So please skip it..

Be good.. (^_^) b

Peace (^_-)v and lots of <3,
Mch0nz