Get Together Part 1

If Only (The Sequel to In The Club)

Two weeks later...

It was a Friday night and the girls decided to hang out at Chaerin's boutique penthouse.

"Unnie," Chaerin groaned as she sat beside Bom on the couch. "This is the third guy you turned down."

The girls were in the living room catching up on what happened to them over the weekend.

Bom gawked at her. "Chaerin-ah, you set me up with one of the top models in Seoul."

"I told you that I don't like dealing with the media frenzy." She reasoned out. "I just want a decent normal guy whose identity is unknown to the public."

Minji snorted as she took a sip of her juice.

Bom flashed her a sharp look.

"And what are you laughing at?" She hissed.

The latter just waved her hand in reply.

Dara put down the magazine she was reading on the coffee table.

"Chaerin-ah, why don't you just grab some guy from the streets?" She said irritably.

Bom turned to her and gasped.

"What?" Dara asked giving her a stern look.

"Let's say you date a common man, are you certain that your name won't appear in magazines and newspapers?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Bom frowned at her.

"You’re Park Bom. The one and only granddaughter of Dr. Park Dongmin."

Though Bom's parents are veterinarian, her grandfather in her father's side is a well-known physician who owns one of the best hospitals in South Korea.
Being the only granddaughter, she has her share of the limelight.

"Yah! Are you girls gonna help me out or not?" Bom snapped.

Chaerin sighed.

"Arasseo unnie, we'll try to find someone that fits your requirements." She said.

A loud ringing of cellphone made them turn their heads to where it's coming from.

Minji jumped off her feet and went to the kitchen counter to get her purse.

The other girls watched her as she quickly answered her cellphone and headed to the penthouse garden.

They exchanged glances.

"What was that about?" Chaerin asked.

The two girls giggled.

"Someone's wooing our maknae." Dara replied.

Chaerin's eyes grew bigger.

"Jincha?!" She gasped.

Bom and Dara nodded their heads in unison.

"Long story. We'll talk about that later." Bom said looking at her watch. "Where the hell are those guys? I'm starving."

"I'll go prepare our dinner." Dara announced as she stood up and stretched her arms.

"I'll help." Chaerin said.

Bom reached for the TV remote control that was on top of the coffee table and laid herself comfortably on the couch.

"Call the guys and tell them to buy more booze." She told the two girls. "We'll need them."


**********

"Hyung, c'mon." Daesung urged, switching his cell phone to his other ear.

He got in his car and buckled his seatbelt.

"The others haven't seen you in a while." He continued. "They are wondering already."

"Yah," The voice on the other line said. "You know I can't. Give it up and just enjoy the night."

"Hyung, it's not the same without you."

Daesung heard a chuckle on the other line.

"Get used to it."

"Ah, hyung...”

"Daesung, you understand my situation, right?" Youngbae said.

"Arasseo."

"Remind Seungri to keep his mouth shut, understood?"

"Arasseo, hyung." Daesung looked at his rear view mirror and frowned at his reflection.

**********

"He's really not going, huh?" Seungri asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Nope."

"Aish... They'll definitely ask about him." He said ing his shirt with his cell phone in between his shoulder and ear.

"That's what I keep telling him." Daesung exasperatedly said. "He wouldn't listen."

"Well obviously we both know the reason why." Seungri said.

He suddenly felt two warm arms wrapped around his waist from behind.

"I'm on my way to Chaerin's boutique. Where are you now?" Daesung asked.

Seungri smiled and caressed the girl's cheek with his free hand and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I'll be on my way too, hyung." He said. "I just need to finish something real quick."

**********

"They're here!" Bom announced as she entered the kitchen with Seunghyun and Jiyong.

"Mmmm," Jiyong said walking towards Chaerin who was pouring the contents of the pot into a casserole dish.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Seunghyun headed to the fridge to put the beer cans in.

"Thanks, Seunghyun oppa." Chaerin gave him a warm smile.

He waved his hand indicating that it was nothing.

"Seems like someone wants to get drunk tonight." He went to Dara's side.

Dara giggled.

"Bommie." She whispered to him.

"I heard that." Bom raised an eyebrow making the guys chuckle.

"Whoa, the food smells great!" Jiyong said looking at all the food on the table.

"Of course." Chaerin said, slapping Bom's hand away from the finger food.

"Dara unnie cooked them." She added giving her friend a warning look.

Bom pouted but still manages to get one piece.

"Unnie!"

The guys and Dara laughed as Bom tiptoed her way back to the living room.

"She's really funny." Seunghyun said.

"Funny?” Chaerin scoffed. "Annoying would be the right word."

The others laugh.

Seunghyun's gaze went back to Dara.

Smiling, he watched her as she carefully carve a carrot.

"Looks great." He said.

"I'm good at this, aren't I?" She glanced and gave him a wink.

"I mean you." He quietly said without looking at her. "You look great."

Dara stopped what she was doing and turned to look at him.

"Choi Seunghyun!" She puts her hands on her hips. "You're making fun of me again."

He let out a laugh making the couple turn to them.

They caught sight of Dara trying to hit Seunghyun.

Though Seunghyun was shielding himself, he seems to be enjoying it.

Chaerin shook her head and chuckled.

"When these two are together, they're just like kids." She said.

Jiyong grinned.

"Don't they look cute?" He asked his girlfriend.
 
She glanced back at the two who are still playing around.

"I haven't seen Dara unnie smiling that way for a long time." She said.

"If Seunghyun oppa can make her happy all the time, then I don't mind them being together."   

**********

Minji was setting up the table at the penthouse garden when Bom came out.

"Are they finish?" She asked her. "I'm starving."

Bom sat on the chair. "They're almost done."

She went to sit beside her. "Good."

"Why didn't you invite the guy over?" Bom suddenly asked.

Her eyes widened. "Unnie you're not really serious, are you?"

Bom shrugged her shoulders.

"Since he's pursuing you, might as well introduce him to us."

Minji slouched in her chair.

"I'm not even sure if I still like him." She mumbled.

Before Bom could comment the others arrived.

"Chow time!" Jiyong announced holding a large bowl of stew.

Dara looked around.

"Where are the others?" She asked the two girls.

Bom shrugged her shoulders.

The doorbell rang.

"That must be them." She said. "I'll get it."

Bom went inside.

Minutes later....

"Annyeong!" Daesung greeted.

"Daesung-ah," Jiyong called gesturing him to sit beside him. "You're just in time bro, let's eat."

Everyone greeted him.

"Where's Seungri and Youngbae oppa?" Minji asked.

"Seungri's on his way." He said taking the seat between her and Jiyong. "He just needs to drop by somewhere important first."

Chaerin sneered while passing the bowl of rice to him.

"You mean at a girl's place." She said.

Everyone laughed.

"Hey, you can't blame the guy." He said. "He's been set up by his family for an arranged marriage already."

"Seungri? Arranged marriage?" Jiyong repeated.

Unknowingly, he glanced at Bom.

Daesung nods his head.

Chaerin burst out laughing.

"For real? Lee Seungri? Getting married?" She said in between her laughs,

"Anytime soon, he'll be walking down the aisle." Daesung confirmed. "He's just enjoying himself right now."

Except for Chaerin who is still laughing at what she's hearing, the other girls looked concern.

"Is he ready?" Dara asked.

Daesung shrugged his shoulder. "He doesn't have a choice."

"Poor Seungri oppa." Minji said sadly. "But I still can't imagine him getting married."

Daesung puts his arm around her.

"That's the reality of our lives, Minji-ah." He said.

Chaerin suddenly pointed at Bom while laughing.

"Why don't you and Seungri date instead?" She teased.

Bom's face darkened.

Jiyong nudged her while Dara gave her a warning look.

"Just kidding?" She said, wiping her tears.

Daesung looked confused. "What am I missing here?"

"Don't you know that Bom's parents are looking for a potential husband for her?" Jiyong asked him casually.

Daesung shook his head.

Bom flashed Jiyong a piercing look.

"Oh, you didn't know." He cleared his throat avoiding her gaze.

"Is Youngbae oppa coming?" Chaerin asked, changing the subject.