Two can play this game

BtoB Yamo

 

You laid in your bed thinking about the day.

You were totally confused.

Why the heck do they stay with you… why did Hyunsik go away with you, why would the others care if they are gone, did they care about Hyunsik or you, why would they even speak to you…. You guys are different levels. Not higher or lower…just different…veeery different.

“Let’s get some separation between us” you mumbled and drifted away with BtoB’s Lover Boy.

-

The next day you woke up around 10 am.

In the kitchen you found a letter on a bowl with your favorite cereal

We’re at CUBE <3

If you have time visit us! Just say your name when somebody asks you, they will bring you to us.

See ya later

Changsub

 

“I would love to meet you guys… but it would be the best for us if we would keep our lives separated” you sighted and purred milk into the bowl. Leaning onto the counter you ate your cereal and checked your phone messages.

“Ohhhh yeah… next week is this party I’m invited to! I NEED A DRESS!” you shouted joyfully and finished your breakfast real quick and drank the milk of the bowl.

Then you speeded to your closet and tried multiple outfits.

Then you speeded to the bathroom brushing your teeth while getting in your favorite heels.

Short. You looked awesome just like always….well except that you look like a homeless at home.

Reaching for your clutch and your cellphone plus iPod you walked out of your apartment taking the elevator down.

It was a cloudy day and in your coat you didn’t mind if it would start raining.

Taking the subway to your favorite shopping street.

It was your own little secret this shop. The clothes you could buy there looked better than in normal shops and were a lot cheaper. Why spend more for something you don’t love when you can spend less for something nobody else has?

After 10 minutes you had found the perfect dress and some nice heels.

(I won’t talk more about outfits ‘n stuff ‘cause you should imagine yourself and so you shoul imagine your own clothes xDD)

A total of 120.000 Won.

You thought about what you could do else.

“EAT” you shouted and fist bumped in the air.

Walking to a good Italian restaurant you phoned your best friend.

You talked about what happened lately in the Kpop world. Your friend mentioned Btob and brought up the topic that they haven’t got seen lately at their apartment. And nobody knew where they were. You kept your mouth shut. It wasn’t the time to say anything yet.

“_____!” a familiar voice shouted.

You didn’t turn around.

No…please don’t… not him!

“Uhm…I’ll call you later.” You said in a low voice in your cellphone and hung up, now turning your iPod up full volume.

A hand grabbed your right shoulder from behind forcing you to turn around.

The one who stopped you now pulled out your earplugs.

“You still listen to your music full volume” the person chuckled.

People around started whispering

“Excuse me… do I know you” you said.

“_____! Don’t be so rude. Don’t play like you don’t know me” the person said now angry.

“I am deeply sorry. I know you are an idol but I am not a fan of yours…anymore. I don’t know you” you said now with an angry voice and looked straight your opponent in the eyes.

“So you didn’t forget…” the idol said.

“No. THIS is something I didn’t forget. Now would you please be so kind and let me continue my way.” You said and turned around.

“WAIT! You’re still mine don’t forget that” the idol said now sounding full of himself

You turned around again now facing him with your glare. You walked to him and slapped him one time hard on his left cheek. “Don’t EVER think about me as yours.”

When you tried going away the idol yanked for your hair forcing your face to stay only inches away from his face.

“You’re still mine” he growled “ Once mine…always mine” he forced a kiss on your lips.

“I hate you Taec-Yeon” you said full with anger. You wanted so badly do free yourself but you knew you wouldn’t stand a chance.

“I know my love” he laughed and rubbed over your lips. Just as he wanted to kiss you again to kicked him with all your energy in his balls. He backed away.

You spit on the floor in front of him.

“Filthy bast***” you said and walked supermodel-ish away proud of yourself that this was actually the first time you walked off this dramatic.

You thought about how nice Taecyeon was at the beginning. You meet him at a fan meeting. He asked for your number and he seriously wrote you. At that time you were so happy. You both went out multiple times and you even spend your first night with him. You thought that the age difference wasn’t really important since you loved him. But soon enough you saw him with other girls making out. He cheated on you so often. But you asked yourself if he cheated you or if he cheated on his real girlfriend with you. He never got public with you so you weren’t even his girlfriend nor that he ever said that you would be his girlfriend. He always just said things like he would possess you. One night you interrupted as he was making out with a girl in a club in which you were as well with the words ; I am leaving .

Today was your first time seeing each other since that night which was 2 month ago.

“_____” another voice shouted.

You turned around facing Eunkwang.

You gave him an arrogant glance and then walked off.

Soon you arrived at the restaurant and sat down reading the menu the waitress gave you.

The chair in front of your table got pulled away and Eunkwang sat down.

“I don’t wanna spend lunch alone, since you miss are alone as well let’s just eat together”  Eunkwang said serious.

You looked confused at him.

“Two can play this game” he said and smiled now reading the menu he took from the table next to ours.

“Miss…do you have a name?” he asked incidentally while studying the menu intense.

“_____. Yours Mister?” you asked.

“Call me Eunkwang” he said” _____ is there anything you could recommend me?”

“Yes….take the Spaghetti Cabonara” you said and closed your menu” I’ll order the same”

You ordered for the two of you and added a coke for both of you.

“Eunkwang sound familiar” you said and looked very interested at Eunkwang.

“Maybe because I’m an idol. I sing in a group called BtoB” he said trying to impress me.

“Ah really? Never heard of it” you said bored.

“Really? Well then I guess you aren’t really interested in Kpop” he said.

“I am…maybe your group is just too unknown…a band that will disappear real quick” you said.

UHHH THAT WAS MEAN UHHHH

You high-fived in your head.

1:0 for _____

“We’ll see about that. Well our MTV diary broke every else’s record…so I guess we aren’t that unknown” he smiled at me

Good counter Eunkwang…good one

“Is there anything else you’re interested in? he asked.

Damn…. That’s a guy who knows how to talk with me.

“I like cooking” you said.

“Really? I am good at cooking!....but only at Ramyun and Egg soup” he chuckled.” I would love if you could teach me how to cook properly”

“If we meet again sure” you said.

Food came and you two ate without talking.

He looked so hot that you had to keep your focus on your food or else you would have stared at him the whole time.

Why does he look right now so grown up when he normally is such a dork?!

Gosh....so confusing

-

Damn….she is perfect!

She has so much self-confidence even though she is younger than me. She has some guts damn… and her body….

SEO EUNKWANG! KEEP IT!

 

You have to make her yours no matter what!

 

 

SOOO GUYS..... nobody made a special request so I made this :P

COMMENT GUYS!!!!!!!! <3333333333333

NO SILENT READERS! >:/

 

Just some Eunkwanglove for you <3