Puddles

BtoB Yamo

*What is wrong with me?*

You still looked at the destroyed picture in your hands.

Your mind was a tornado.

This was so unlike you, to actually react to somebody's order, now you even followed it.

Nonononono, you would take your now to them guys and solve the problem. When did you become like a lost dog...shame on you.

You tossed the paper into the bin while standing abruptly up, nearly running out of your room. You put your boots back on and went out of your house in milliseconds.

Then you stopped suddenly in your movement, followed by a face palm.

  > >The guys were at the airport, stupid! They went for departure...<< you groaned loudly while continuing to smack your forehead constantly.

  > >PHONE!!!<< you screamed out so loud that some birds on the nearest tree flew scared in the air.

Searching for your phone on your body you went into the elevator. You found it and smashed the numbers of Eunkwang's phone number in it.

It dialed...

  > > _____??? I am in a plane, we are just about to take off...make it quick.<< 

The elevator's door opened and you stepped out taking a big breath.

  > > Short... OK. I know I was to you guys and no reason can make up for it, but I want you to know, whatever the reason was that made me act like that, I am over it...aaaaaaand if you and your members have time and just wanna hang out or so... give me a call, alright? And actually this should be an apology but it hardcore....<<

You only heard Eunkwang breathing and some noise in the background.

  > > I have to turn off the phone now _____. << he said in a monotone voice.

  > > Eunkwang I am sorry<<

**biep biep**

You stopped in your way and looked at the phone screen. 

"Call Ended"

  > >This didn't turn out exactly how I imagined it..... well << you started biting your lip.

You stuffed your phone in a random pocket and walked senseless around still biting your lip.

The brain in your head was working so hard you could see it smoke.

Was there a way you could fix this mess? It had to be!

Despite your feeling of failure you were happy that you finally had this of the hook.

It would solve itself you decided.

*Now where to next?*

You decided a day in Itaewon wouldn't hurt.

Nobody you wanted to meet was in town anyway.

So from the point you randomly had walked to you managed to find the nearest metro station. The escalators downwards were broken so you took the stairs. Sliding your metro card over the pathway to the way to the train you were granted access. Slowly you walked to the door number 5-5. The train came just in time. It wasn't very crowded but a place to sit down neither existed. You hadn't had your earphones plugged in, which was rather unusual. 

Looking at the people hopping on and off the train you wondered about diversity in life. *All these passing people...who had a fight with somebody? Who just fell in love? Who has money problems? Who is a secret agent from the north?* All these thoughts and many more flew through your head, Itaewon was called out through the speakers.

You knew it was Itaewon anyway 'cause all the foreigners went up to the until doors, which made you laugh for no reason.

Smiling to yourself you walked upon the surface and took a second for orientation.

Actually you had no idea what to do with yourself now that you were here.

*Dafuq... _____ your mind is kind of lost, isn't it?* You kinda laughed at yourself still standing on the same spot. So you moved yourself out of the way.

You had to get yourself together, and that quick.

In the end you just sat down at VATOS and ate the Kimchi Fries and some beef Tacos. Awesome as always, 35.000 Won went flying to the casher.

*I always hope it gets magically cheaper* you sight and went outside facing a rainy sky.

You stayed underneath the entrance roof and looked at the small lake that formed quickly on the terrace. 

A familiar ringtone was to be heard.

*Who has the same ringtone as me?* your mind trialled off.

  > >Ahhhh!<< it was your phone and you forgot where you put it.

In the back pocket of your pants you find it and just answered it without looking at the ID. 

  > >Uh?<<

  > >_____? Where are you now? < <

You recognized Daehyun's voice.

  > >Hey Daehyun<< 

  > >Oppa<< he interrupted.

  > >Uh yeah oppa... why do you ask? I thought you were at the airport, you didn-<<

>> Yeah, but it was only a photoshoot<< He interrupted again >> I asked you were you are? Tell me << His voice was now pretty demanding, which made you frown.

  > >Why the heck should I tell you? << you asked now pissed. 

It was not like you didn't want to talk to him, but with his bossy tone he caught you on the wrong foot.

A very manly and appealing man stepped out of the door of the restaurant and opened his marine blue umbrella. Even his style of dressing screamed f***able. He made you not listen to Daehyun just by walking out of the door.

*Omg....I could faint...simply gorgeous.... oh no! Do I droll?* You checked if your mouth stood open. Thankfully it was tight shut.

He stood beside you looking back at you.

  > >Want to share an umbrella?<< his tone was like chocolate to you.

*Awwww gawd I will die of luck...* you were happy as .

  You realised you still had Daehyun on the phone.

  > >I call you later<< and with that you hung up on him. 

Now looking into the rain you nodded.

  > >Thank you, I'd love to<< you smiled at him and he smiled back.

Under his umbrella you made it down the slippy staircase together without falling on the wooden planks.

Your phone rang again, you pressed the decline button.

  > >I saw you in there eating all alone by yourself < < he began and moved his head in direction restaurant. >> Before I could join you, you payed, but luckily I got you outside<< he laughed a bit embarrassed. 

You looked dumbfounded...such eye candy was interested in you? What luck on earth came down on you? Something had to be fishy...

  > >Really? Haha well now that you talk to me what do you want?<< you bluntly ask

Your phone rang again. You ignored the call again.

The two of you walked down the street and avoided puddles as much as possible.

 A smile played around his mouth.

  > > You look like you have a stories to tell, I really would love to hear it. Don't get me wrong here, not a line to pick you up, but I wouldn't mind that either<< he laughed the last part which made you blush but laugh back.

  > > I am flattered. But telling my story to a stranger?<< you questioned him.

  > >Strangers are the best listeners<< he smiled his gorgeous smile at you >> My name is Jacky for you, now we are not strangers anymore if it changes anything<<

**imagine him as whoever poppes up in your mind. Should be end 20 beginning 30, kkkk I imagine young USHER ** 

  > > We are not that much of strangers anymore if we know each others names<< you laughed and he joined.

Chemistry between you two just worked out an the feeling with him was simply right.

Your cellphone rang again.

  > >Somebody really wants to talk to you<< Jacky stated.

You looked at your phone; ID Daehyun.

  You answered the call

  > >What you stalker singing bunny want?<< you asked annoyed.

You rolled your eyes at Jacky and mouthed sorry. He smiled as a reply.

You two were still avoiding puddles, he linked arms with you, which you left uncommended. You had to deal with that easterfreak first.

  > > We seriously need to talk girl<< he answered in a tense tone. 

  > > Don 't "girl" me mister. We can talk some else time, I am with somebody<< you looked at Jacky. 

  > >Hey boo, you still want to come to my home tonight?<< Jacky asked you and you two nearly cracked up and shoved playfully his shoulder with yours.

  > > Who is that?<< Daehyun deadly serious asked.

  > > Who is it to you Daehyun? You ain't my boy<< you shoot back

  > > Sure at your place tonight hon'. Let me just finish this call<< you said to Jacky winking.

Before Daehyun could answer you, you talked again >> Look Date, I am really busy now. Talk to you later<< and you hung up on him, again.

 You sighted but Jacky laughed out really hard.

  > >What's your name, I really want to know now<<

You opened your mouth.

  > >_____!<< a voice said and a totally soaked Daehyun stood before you.

Your eyes grew big.

  > >I take over now<< he glared at Jacky and unlinked you from him and to his luck an empty taxi just stood beside us and he pushed you first in.

Too shocked to do something you let him shove you inside. He joined and told the driver to drive.

  *Oh *

 

 

~

AUTHOR-NIM IS BACK IN TOWN!

*throws confetti*