Grape Juice

BtoB Yamo

Okay guysss I try writing this chap on my phone

so please don't mind any gramma mistakes blabla

I'll change it over the weekend *moi is too busy with exams*

-

~knock knock~

The knock knock came from your roomdoor.

Since the call from Hyunsik you hadn't heard a thing from any of the boys.

The call was 2 h ago... You read up until now a ff about INFINITE.

*Happy Birthday Myungsoo Oppa*

~knock knock~

"_____? Are you awake?" Peniel asked through the door.

"mhmmm" you said paying more attention to the ff.

The door opened. Penil didn't walk in. He stood in the doorway and said nothing.

After some awkward seconds you looked from your p

 

hone to him. Neither of you spoke a word. You looked into each others eyes.

His looked somehow sad and he gave you the feeling you did something wrong. You couldn't stand it.

"Peniel-ah... Please don't look at me like that. If you have something to say please do. If not... May you go then?" you weren't in the greatest mood since he interupted you reading just as you were about to kiss Dongwoo.

Peniel continued looking at you without saying anything for a minute. Then he walked away and let your door stand open.

"Chincha! CLOSE MY DOOR!" You screamed. Nobody came.

You got angry up from your bed and stomped to the door to slam it.

"Those guys...." for some reason you felt angry...maybe that was because Dongwoo rejected you for your bestfriend.

You laid down on your bed again. Your cellphone rang.

"Yoboseo?"

"Hey _____" a man voice said.

"Nugu?" you asked.

" Your only Oppa ,girl " he chukled.

"Neo......" you said a bit pissed #

" Why do you call me?"

"Can you come down?" he asked.

"You are in front of my house?!" you sat up looking in disbelieve at your phone.

"Yeah...and it's pretty cold..." he said.

"I can imagine...why are you even here'" you asked.

"Too see you of course! I missed you" his voice was lovely.

Your heart skipped a beat.

"Uhh I am not sure...."

"I got yourself grape juice so-"

"I'LL COME!" you hung up

*GRAPE JUICE?! OMOOOOO*

You stormed out of your room and ran to the frontdoor. You slipped in some boots and opene the door.

"Where are you going?!" Ilhoon screamed.

*Why do you even ask?!*

"TO THE MOON!" With that you slamed the door and got in the waiting elevator

*GRAPE JUICE! GRAPE JUICE! GRAPE JUICE!*

You chanted in your head over and over again the whole elevatorride long.

The doors slid open and you ran outside. Spinning around you searched for him.

"You want that?" He sat on a bench under a tree. It was pretty dark over there.

He held a package of grape juice in your direction and laughed as you ran to him and riped the package out of his hand. You opened it and drank it. You groaned, sat down on the bench and drank the juice like it was heaven. Well to you it was.

He laughed hard at your actions. "You haven't changed a bit" he laughed.

You looked confused at him still drinkin the package.

"You really don't remember me?" he raised an brow.

You looked now more confused.

"Aigoo..." he ruffelt your hair. "I'm Daehyun! From B.A.P! We meet at the airport!"

 

~ You had checked in at the airport for your flight to Shanghai.

Your flight had been canceld. You had to wait for 4 hours for the next flight.

Out of boredom you had began to dance in a duty free shop while you had put all the available grape juice that had been in the store in your basket. Your earplugs still in you had continued your way to the cashier.

Someone had bumped into you and you had fallen down.

"You could at least apologize Ahjussi!" The man that haf forced you to fall had come back to you and haf pulled out an earplug.

"I did apologize. And I'm not an Ahjussi...I'm Daehyun" he had helped you up and haf walked you to the cashier.

He had paid your shopping. You had have a really funny conversation with him as you both waited for each others flights. It had turned out he was an idol in a band called B.A.P.

You really had liked him from the first moment you had saw his handsome smile.

 

So had he. ~

"Daehyun!" your eyes grew big and you droped your grape juice

"What the heck?!" You were speachless. But you smiled all over your face.

So did he.

He hugged you tight. "I'd miss you" You guys only meet once but you felt so close at that moment.

"Leave _____ alone Daehyun " Eunkwangs voice was there out of the blue.

You shreaked.

You pulled out of the embrace but your two hands were still connected and you hold tied onto it.

All the BtoB members stood there and lookef angry down on you two.

"Come here _____" Changsub said.

"No. She won't come. She's not your dog." Daehyum replied angry.

"Daehyun... I thought we had that earlier..." Ilhoon said.

"You talk informal to your elder?!" Daehyun was now even more angry.

"Guys... Calm down" you said and got up.

But Daehyun pulled you down on his lab and kissed you.

You could hear them others gasp.

You were to shocked to deny the kiss...so you kissed back.

Something pulled you away from Daehyun and into someone else's embrace.

It was Minhyuk who captured your lips with his now. It was a total different kiss than Daehyun's. This was full with jelousy and anger.

"Now we're six" he said and smiled warmly at you

. Your head was offline. You only could hang Mningyuks arm hoping he will hold you.

"You just not kiss my woman." Daehyun said getting up really angry.

"Snap out of it Daehyun." Sungjong said " You are alone. We're 7."

Minhyuk lifted you up bridal style and walked with you back to the elevator.

"Don't ever look for my _____ again "Hyunsik said and walked away with the others.

"I'll come back and get you _____!" Daehyun screamed before the elevators closed

. It began to move upwards

"Don't ever go to the Moon again _____. I swear next time I won't be that nice " Ilhoon said.

"I think you are now for a couple of weeks under arrest. You are not allowed to leave the apartment" Eunkwang stated.

The other nodded.

You were still in daze. "But I want grape juice" you said.

All members groaned.

- Hey :*** How are you my lovely readers! I hope you like the new update ~~ I tried it typing on my phone. I hope you don't get too confused with any grammar mistakes. Anyway.... LEAVE A COMMENT! I'm so not confident about this chap T-T