Your Mom

BtoB Yamo

 

“WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!” 6 really annoyed guys in your doorway asked as you and  Hyunsik entered the code to your house.

“Uhmmm AH-“ you got pulled in an embrace by Peniel who dragged you to the living room placing you on the floor.

The other 6 followed. Hyunsik got dragged by his ear.

“Ya! HYUNG! IT HURTS!!!” Hyunsik demanded while trying pushing Eunkwang’s hand away.

Hyunsik got placed next to you.

“ON YOUR KNEES” Eunkwang shouted at us two.

We got ourselves on them. Hyunsik squeezed my hand as if he wanted to say that everything will be alright.

“NO SKIN SHIP” Minhyuk fizzled.

The rest of BtoB sat in front of you. Minhyuk and Eunkwang in the middle.

“Where have you been Hyunsik?” Minhyuk asked calm.

“Here and there” you said.

“I ASKED HYUNSIK” Minhyuk spat at you.

Stupid mother…

“Gosh calm down… keep calm and snuggle the carrot” you rolled your eyes.

“DID SHE JUST ROLL HER EYES AT ME?!” Minhyuk asked in disbelieve. “She just not did…DID SHE?!”

“I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!” Hyunsik said trying saving the situation.

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING!” You said getting with each word louder and got up from your knees now looking down on everybody “this… is MY house AND YOU are only GUESTS! I or Hyunsik are unpledged to give you NOR anybody else an explanation. SO CALM DOWN! Why would you care anywa-“ as you were to finish your little speech Eunkwang covered your mouth.

“Guys” he said. Sungjae captivated your hands with a scarf and Ilhoon with another scarf your mouth. Ilhoon smiled mischievous the whole time. You now were on the ground once again next to Hyunsik. No matter how much you struggled to get free you couldn’t free yourself.

HOW DARE THEY TO DO THAT?! I WILL SURELY KILL THEM!

The nice you was now away. You were only interested in how you could free yourself and hurt all of them, making them regret the day they were born.

You kicked at Changsub who was nearest to you. You missed him by inches.

“WOAH GUYS” he said.

Ilhoon captivated your feet with the others help.

“You won’t do anything now” he said and winked at you.

DAFUUUUUQ?!

Now the whole attention was back on Hyunsik.

“Like I asked…. WHERE WERE YOU WITH _____?!” Minhyuk asked with a fake smile.

“We were walking around and went to a Japanese restaurant.” Hyunsik said winking at you while he lowered his head.

“And what is this?” Eunkwang asked in a serious pissed tone showing Hyunsik a photo on his phone.

The picture showed you and Hyunsik in the store right at the moment when you both bowed to the Ahjumma. Eunkwang slid his fingers over the screen revealing the next picture which showed you on Hyunsiks shoulder while he talked on the phone. The next picture that was to be seen was you two running away hand in hand.

“Explain” Eunkwang said now raising an eyebrow.

“Uhmmmmm” Hyunsik scratched his head and smiled with his amazing smile. “You know…. _____ and I wanted to tell you that earlier…. “ It was so quiet in the room that you could’ve heard a pin drop” We’re now official.” He smiled even brighter.

“BWOH?!” The all shouted.

“BWOH “You tried shouting but all could be heard was a muffle.

THIS GUY! THEY ARE ALL EQUAL DEAD!

Hyunsik held his hand to the others. “Look…we went out today to buy the couple rings and earlier we went to her grandma to ask her for the permission to be her boyfriend. She approved so we bowed to her. I guess that was right at the moment when the photo was taken. And yeah… we had fun in the park and then some fans showed up and we didn’t want to make things complicated so we ran away and went straight home.”

The others were still shocked and didn’t move an inch.

“Mhmmm… I see” Minhyuk said. Then he got up and hit Hyunsik with a newspaper he grabbed earlier from the kitchen right on the head. Hyunsik got up and ran away from Minhyuk. “ HOW DARE YOU TO BACKSTAP US?!” Hit “I WON’T APPROVE THIS RELATIONSHIP!” Hit Hit “ YOU COULD HAVE TALKED TO YOUR EOMMA FIRST! “Hit” WE LIVE WITH _____ ! YOU CAN’T BE TOGETHER!” Hit hit triple hit “YOU KNOW HER FOR ONLY 2 DAYS! YOU CAN’T POSSIBEL BE HER BOYFRIEND!” the shouts and hits could be heard all over the place.

Soon the other members chased Hyunsik aswell and bought him back to the living room in no time

How about asking ME if I am REALLY his girlfriend…

Wait… GIRLFRIEND! SERIOUSLY?! HE SAID I WOULD BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?!!! I think I’ll faint….

Or not… but anyway.. why am I even mad at him? But…he can’t possibly be for real…. No. Not Hyunsik…he deserves much better than me.

“Eunkwang…you say something” Minhyuk said.

“Hyunsik….We’ll play for her” Eunkwang said in a dead serious tone.

“You will only look at me” Eunkwang said while pointing his finger at you.

You got goose pumps.

-

“Kwang chang luck !!!!” All members except Hyunsik cheered on Eunkwang.

The winner should be the one who first score 2 more points than the opponent.

For over 4 hours nobody was able to fulfill these specifications.

They played all kinds of Mario on the Wii, then they danced just dance on the Xbox and played Tekken. On the Ps3 they battled each other with FIFA 13 and Burnout Paradise.

There was much more left but Sungjae was sure that nobody would win in that sort of games.

“Hyungs….wait up” Sungjae walked into the kitchen and came back with 2 watermelons.

Where does he even have them from? I ate the watermelon I had already

“Do it like real men does” he placed the watermelons in front of the two. “With you own body “he finished his sentence.

“All you have to do is break the watermelon with one hit of your head” he announced.

“Uhhhhhh” all the guys roared.

You guys are so stupid! GOSHH!

“I’ll do it for you Hyung” Sungjae announced.

Eunkwang nodded in response

What if I would need to pee? You guys wouldn’t even get it, would you?

The rivals were now in position for the last showdown.

“1…2..” Minhyuk said” 3!!!”

Both hit their head ion the watermelon.

You closed your eyes.

CRACK

“YEAHHHHHH!” The guys screamed.

You opened your eyes and saw a broken watermelon. It was the one of Sungjae. Hyunsik kneeled in front of his watermelon looking so disappointed that your heart hurt.

Aww no…. poor Hyunsik.

The other guys made party.

But Hyunsik wasn’t left out.

The other soon came to him patting his back.

“Nice try Hyunsik… but even if you would have won… we know that _____ didn’t agree to be your girlfriend” Ilhoon said laughing shamelessly.

What?

“I don’t understand…” Hyunsik said unsure about the situation.

“We knew you weren’t a couple.” Sungjae laughed holding his stomach from too much laugher.

“How?” Hyunsik asked confused.

“Because we walked after you, stupid!” Changsub said hitting Hyunsik’s shoulder playfully.

“We knew you would go to the library so we drove with a taxi after you” Eungkand said laughing as well.

“In the store… I as the customer behind you. “Minhyuk said, “_____ you said our disguising skills …well they are not that bad I guess since you didn’t recognize me!” he cheered.

“And …. In the restaurant we all sat around you… BAHAHAHAH” Ilhoon couldn’t control his laugher now anymore.

THOSE GUYS ARE SURE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

“And we did the photos…so don’t worry you aren’t all over the internet” Sungjae pointed his tongue at me.

“We just wanted to have a bit fun with you two“ Minhyuk said now apologetic.

FUN?!!!!!

“Sooo_____ We won. With whom will you be now in a relationship” Minhyuk asked with a grin.

Ilhoon came to you and erased your mouth from the scarf.

All eyes were on you.

“With your mom” you said you spat out.

 

kellykatHehehehe  I hope you like your special chapter :P

Christinne fast enough? ^^

SO ANYBODY A SPECIAL REQUEST FOR A SPECIAL CHAP?!!! <3333

I am really happy if you would leave a comment ^^

 

I LOVE YOU GUYSSS! <33333333333333

Omo…1 more upvote!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!  ^^